The Kearns #34 “Scrimping” but spendings still strong, will the Dreamers world collapse before too long?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread goes to @Lord Of The Lies !
Shortened slightly to fit - original:
‘Scrimping and saving' but the spending's still strong, will the Dreamers world collapse before too long?

Congratulations!!! you win an overpriced piece of tit $120 spongebob mini backpack, matching $120 spongebob shoes, a boost juice, a trip to queensland AND a visit from the council 🥳

Last thread was an a eventful one!

We had the piece of tit skatepark built and just in time for one of the brats birthdays. True to Kearnt’s style, they didn’t seek council approval, and went off half cocked and hyper fixated on it with no regard to neighbours or laws. Last update was that they had had a visit from council, and require the building structure to be assessed, thank you @MrsZee83 keep the updates coming. Understandably we haven’t seen the skatepark swamppark since council became involved. Make your weekends free, lads!!!!

We had a lovely in the wild photo taken of the BigSez at her school mother’s day lunch. Lol. What a looker. And an in the wild spot who confirmed Knoxxxxay is in fact almost as tall as daddy brandley.

Also fucked up their giveaway, considering this is their job they’re pretty tit. Koala had to get involved before a winner was announced. Who knows if it was legitimately drawn (probably not).

An old video resurfaced from 2019 where they threaten to “duck up” a single mum and also destroyed her business. Wonderful creatures they are. In the gallery for future brands to view 😇

In between the birthday posts for one of the spawns we were also delighted with a sex toy advert. Lol. Happy 7th birthday kearns kid 🤮

And a trip to somewhere in queensland with sarah’s epic wrap up “it was good”. Also with an empty threat to leave social media. Please do 🙏🏻

i’ll wrap it up with the wise words of @emmygluewho :

“Sez and Brad are so far up their own dicks they wholeheartedly think everyone either loves them or is jealous.

They can't fathom that they are in fact straight up cunts and people outside of Tattle also dislike them.

Look within you fuckwits. You're the problem.”

take it away legends!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yeah gee, I dunno. When did threats become ok Sez? Were you always this way? Cos it seems like you and your husband are the embodiment of the sort of behaviour you are so concerned about.

You gaslight and belittle people, you gave threatened to disclose the addresses of those who challenge you. Your husband speaks about women like they are literal trash.

Lean in Sarah, do bleeping better.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would the receptionist be apologetic because she has to wait a few hours?
Isn't it normal for a service to take a few hours?
Also, we never heard anymore about that crash she had on the roundabout and the male driver going off at her.

Reactions: 20
Oh bleeping spare me. Sarah, hitching her wagon to Mia bleeping freedman’s wagon (along with maligned rich WAG Bec Judd)… it’s not difference of opinion. You three are among the most privileged and tone deaf with an undeserved victim complex I can think of. This absolute speck came back from Queensland during a cost of living crisis to her nearly $2m flood house and wants to whine to her following… whine about what? Thinking she’s somewhere within Stan Grant’s experience? Have we learned nothing? What the duck is with white women bleeping centring themselves constantly!?

Reactions: 22
HAHAHAHAHA closing down her account. Yeah right. Then she will have to get a real job, we all know that’s not going to happen.
How embarrassing for both of them to sprout this utter bullshit and have everyone laughing at them.
Influencers are a joke. We don’t care if you leave. Please do.

Reactions: 16
Stan Grant receiving death threats and being vilified ain’t the same as an anonymous gossip thread holding influencers to account for their crappy behaviour. 👎

Reactions: 33
I feel like they'd buy most things on the credit card. They are very much the impulse spending type, whether they have the money or not. It would be swiped on the cc and future Sez's problem. Anything to keep up appearances. I reckon they'd be up to their eyeballs in debt.

I feel like they'd buy most things on the credit card. They are very much the impulse spending type, whether they have the money or not. It would be swiped on the cc and future Sez's problem. Anything to keep up appearances. I reckon they'd be up to their eyeballs in debt.
I’m convinced as well… and they are still on a fixed rate. Can’t tell me otherwise. Someone mentioned genuinely wealthy/high earning people don’t spend the way they do… it’s just constant - $140 for a SpongeBob backpack is honestly just pissing money away.

Nice recap @Kalesmoothie!
Really hope Sarah follows through and closes her account. We can only hope. Middle aged parents with poor money management skills and an incredibly unattractive family living in a swamp on the grifted dollar with size issues isn't really the drawcard they think it is. Develop some authentic content Sez. Practice the use of 'an' in a sentence. Look outside of using 'standing on the sidelines' and 'wear the shorts' as your point of connection with your low-IQ followers. That was so two+ years ago. You and Brad are as basic white girl as you can get with the personalities of bland, soggy white rice dipped in tepid water. No amount of ridiculously overpriced purchases will fill the void of meaningful interpersonal relationships. I look at them and see the beginnings of hoarding. Crap, crap and more crap to fill the swamp.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gosh she was a bit heavy on the socials today…is yesterdays Sarah upset at something and todays Sarah is trying to help?
Kylie Camps used to do the ‘tomorrows Kylie will thank me’ a year or so ago-true to from Sarah (yesterday and today’s version) is always at least a year behind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Scrimping and saving' but the spending's still strong, will the Dreamers world collapse before too long?

Congratulations!!! you win an overpriced piece of tit $120 spongebob mini backpack, matching $120 spongebob shoes, a boost juice, a trip to queensland AND a visit from the council 🥳

We had the piece of tit skatepark built and just in time for one of the brats birthdays. True to Kearnt’s style, they didn’t seek council approval, and went off half cocked and hyper fixated on it with no regard to neighbours or laws. Last update was that they had had a visit from council, and require the building structure to be assessed, thank you @MrsZee83 keep the updates coming. Understandably we haven’t seen the skatepark swamppark since council became involved. Make your weekends free, lads!!!!

We had a lovely in the wild photo taken of the BigSez at her school mother’s day lunch. Lol. What a looker. And an in the wild spot who confirmed Knoxxxxay is in fact almost as tall as daddy brandley.

Also fucked up their giveaway, considering this is their job they’re pretty tit. Koala had to get involved before a winner was announced. Who knows if it was legitimately drawn (probably not).

An old video resurfaced from 2019 where they threaten to “duck up” a single mum and also destroyed her business. Wonderful creatures they are. In the gallery for future brands to view 😇

In between the birthday posts for one of the spawns we were also delighted with a sex toy advert. Lol. Happy 7th birthday kearns kid 🤮

And a trip to somewhere in queensland with sarah’s epic wrap up “it was good”. Also with an empty threat to leave social media. Please do 🙏🏻

“Sez and Brad are so far up their own dicks they wholeheartedly think everyone either loves them or is jealous.

They can't fathom that they are in fact straight up cunts and people outside of Tattle also dislike them.

take it away legends!
Yay! Thank you 💅
Now how long do I have left to enjoy QLD in the off season???
The council visit will have to wait; currently finishing off my 3,000sq epic treehouse using only the finest of ‘wood’ sourced from the depths of the Amazon, because that’s what the pros use, at eleventy billion dollars per ‘wood’ #whatsabudget

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yay! Thank you 💅
Now how long do I have left to enjoy QLD in the off season???
The council visit will have to wait; currently finishing off my 3,000sq epic treehouse using only the finest of ‘wood’ sourced from the depths of the Amazon, because that’s what the pros use, at eleventy billion dollars per ‘wood’ #whatsabudget
Don’t forget to check if you need council permission with Jason first.

• Haha

take it away legends!
Amazing!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.