The Kearns #33 Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just SO out of touch… so many families are struggling to pay for basics. $140 would be what manny kids have budgeted for their birthday presents…

These kids get $140 spend on them coz it’s a Tuesday and they’re in a different state… a souvenir is a fkn magnet or $10 stuffed toy not a freaken $140 bag!!!
They must honestly think this is how non poor people buy and spend. I grew up extremely poor, housing estate etc. but now mix circles with people of much higher income, and no one I know spends like they do. Even the really wealthy ones. No one.

Reactions: 19
Love her tips for coming home stress free!
Brad does all the washing and folding, while she sits on her phone at dreamworld and does an online grocery shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if you have the money, you don't waste every penny constantly on crap. It makes no sense why they throw away money like it's rubbish

Reactions: 16
I have bought Loungefly handbags and wallets with subtle patterns but the totes. Used it as a nappy bag for ages. Then a handbag when my youngest toilet trained. My wallet + handbag cost $100. I don’t pay full price for anything really.
Sez paid theme park tax - she could have spent a lot less online. She is not scrimping or saving, bleeping liar.

Reactions: 12
I have a child the same age as Knoxxxxy. There’s no way they or any of their friends would be seen dead with that bag or Sponge Bob shoes. It’s not the flex you think it is Sez. It’s embarrassing. People with real money, don’t spend it on sponge bob toys from Dream world 😂

• Haha
I have a child the same age as Knoxxxxy. There’s no way they or any of their friends would be seen dead with that bag or Sponge Bob shoes. It’s not the flex you think it is Sez. It’s embarrassing. People with real money, don’t spend it on sponge bob toys from Dream world 😂
Agree I mean how old is he 9 going on 10?? Where is he going to take the bag to, Boost and Slam Factory?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments on Facebook are all people saying DreamWorld isn’t worth the money 🫣. Not the travel blogger she thought she was.

Reactions: 9
Oh please. She is sharing things about bullying.

What a bleeping hypocrite! Her and Brad happily bullying people online….

Please leave this space. Don’t threaten… just do it!

Reactions: 32
There is wayyy too much for me to unpack with that right now. But lollll at saying she’s considering closing down her account like it’s a threat. Babe, you need Instagram more than Instagram needs you. You won’t be missed. Mummy influencers are a dime a dozen and there’s plenty with much younger and more relevant kids than yours. We’ll all survive without your poor grammar and half assed ads. You on the other hand? You’d have to get a real job. Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh please. She is sharing things about bullying.

What a bleeping hypocrite! Her and Brad happily bullying people online….

Please leave this space. Don’t threaten… just do it!
Exactly what I was thinking. She is the queen of blocking anyone who so much as disagrees with her. And let’s not forget the @kearnslegalletter when they disagreed with what a person with a much smaller following had to say. She is so quick to point fingers and cry the victim but they forget they have driven single parents, small business owners, their own followers to the edge before. She is sitting in her swampy castle throwing stones to try to remain relevant.

Reactions: 14
Oh no, please don’t. How could I possibly go on without Brandley’s posts telling me what women are like?! Amirightladsssss?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.