The Kearns #33 Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read through her ‘accom details’ on their GC trip. 50 comments, most of which Sezzy has replied to. You can tell by her response that she really has no concept of what things actually cost. Everything was ‘about’ or ‘around’. She’s painfully aware that she’s risking losing followers with all the spending. Also.. go to University kids!! There are more words than just ‘fab’ to describe things! 🫠

Reactions: 11
I got two of those puffer jackets last week 🥲 on a better sale than that tho 💁🏻‍♀️ they are not generous sizing in my opinion, but they are bloody puffy 🤦🏻‍♀️ hers looks tight on her, my guess would be wanting to buy a size smaller than she normally does since she did all that working out at the gym for those couple of months 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just read through her ‘accom details’ on their GC trip. 50 comments, most of which Sezzy has replied to. You can tell by her response that she really has no concept of what things actually cost. Everything was ‘about’ or ‘around’. She’s painfully aware that she’s risking losing followers with all the spending. Also.. go to University kids!! There are more words than just ‘fab’ to describe things! 🫠
Thought the same with her stories today. She had no idea how much money she spent or what anything cost. It was all, “umm it says $35 but I think there was an additional discount”
---
Oh please Sarah, you bullshitter. Your kids lived in the kid’s club at Paradise Resort. That’s not me making assumptions, that’s what you posted.
6E0330CA-A078-4E1D-85BD-279E1A493D22.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not even university! Just pay attention in what…. Grade 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she bleeping kidding!?

And, babe!? Coach and Oroton as 'upper end' yeahhhh nah.
If that’s his souvenir, then what is she calling the SpongeBob hat? Or all the stuffed toys I’m sure he got 🫠
---
“It’s perfect still”. You’d bloody hope so. It’s been barely a week?! Those kids must trash things at an alarming rate if she’s impressed that a tiny $140 bag has lasted a week 🥴

Reactions: 20
$140 on a SpongeBob bag. WTF!! But he’ll get lots of use out of it? Most kids have outgrown SpongeBob by his age.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Use it for WHAT?! It doesn’t hold anything!! Where is he going with a tiny backpack?
---
I know her monster hands are throwing out the perspective, but it’s very small.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Extremely longtime lurker, but I cannot hold back any longer. $140 for that bag?!?!? I don't know how they can justify that amount of money. I thought I'd seen a lot from these pricks, but I dunno, this has just tipped me over the edge. duck off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she can't even take photos of the current bunk beds, of at least show old photos if im storage, I'd hate to see what they actually look like and feel sorry for whoever buys them 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.