The Kearns #33 Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please post a screen shot of the full size bag without man hands throwing off the scale ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How seriously out of touch is this woman!? $140 on a bag and she's impressed it's "perfect still" after a week's use! 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why do they need souvenirs when they are going to “sneak back up” to use their annual passes? Or the fact that they apparently go annually?

Reactions: 17
Who minds all the pets while they take a much needed hard earned holiday from doing not much?

Reactions: 8
Wow. Goes on holidays to visit shops…..

Sounds like they missed Westfield! 🤣

My highlight of the trip, visits the Gold Coast, doesn’t catch up with Laura Bentley.
Speaks volumes. We can finally see thru her last remaining “instagram” friends
She has none.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Sezzie went up the Goldie with Sis and her oldies. Many a happy snap, makes the trip look crap.

Reactions: 12
That’s is bleeping ridiculous. It looks like a little lunch bag.
Wouldn’t fit lunch. Would be lucky to squeeze in fruit break. Won’t even fit his precious iPad!
---
Can’t wait to see how many followers she loses tonight after today’s brag fest!

Reactions: 10
$140 on that bucked tooth little bag, I spent half that on an overpriced Smiggle backpack for my son and it lasts a year, this witch is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
The wallet isn’t included. It’s a $140 bag plus however much they spent on the wallet (looks to be about $50?)
13E7DF23-6E54-4680-A556-4CF08161A823.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone that spends 90% of her life at Westfield, did she literally not know that larger cups existed before this? What about *gasp* mugs?
84EC4773-429D-4177-BF9C-B11030183E29.jpeg

The poor kids. This is the only thing she ever seems to cook. Not sure why the Thermomix was out. Her grammar makes me want to cry. I don’t understand how she has so much trouble with the word A.
47CA276C-4B3A-4368-B035-DE4D430AECEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay so I have a Loungefly bag (Minnie Mouse one) and I love it buuuutttt I’m also a grown ass woman who can pay for things myself, not a 10yo 😳😳😳

Reactions: 14
It’s just SO out of touch… so many families are struggling to pay for basics. $140 would be what manny kids have budgeted for their birthday presents…

These kids get $140 spend on them coz it’s a Tuesday and they’re in a different state… a souvenir is a fkn magnet or $10 stuffed toy not a freaken $140 bag!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.