Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If anything, this horror for the “women in business” thing she did when she pretended to have a job and the awful pink plisse number tonight? That would have made sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

canijustsay

VIP Member
Love that Cotton On sent them stuff but didn’t send them the basketball stuff some influencers got sent 🤣🤣

Oh the poor neglected big boat. 🙄
A day out on the water, what about the skate ramp? Out of favour now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

totaltatt

An interesting collaboration. Her brand isn’t self care, fitness or even pleasure (🤢). Her brand is ‘relatable, woke boy mum who has overcome all odds to succeed’ (self branded).

I don’t see a lot of evidence she is an authority on women’s bodies, in any capacity.
This woman has no authority on any subject. Maybe with the exception of consumerism. I wonder if she paid to be on the panel?

Reactions: 7

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Thanks to sneezy and this thread, I know that the best time to post on instagram is 8pm. Can any social media savvy people tell me the best time and day to post on facebook for maximum exposure?
It’s not though. Beaky is still stuck on advice from 2017 😂😂😂 the best time to post depends on your own audience, their activity, locations, etc. IG provides stats for you if you have a business/creator page, just have to test and see what does better for your audience and what content they engage with is important too 😊

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
She packs ten times that amount for school, why so much less food at home 🤔
---
Not sure how I’ve lived this long with the brilliant tip of “play music in the car”. What an amazing idea 🥴
This is such a bad tip for sensory or neurodivergent children too. It’s not a one size fits all measure Sez.

notgifted

VIP Member
Cookies from Bridget, A Sprinkle On Top, gluten free of course 🙄 not gifted, paid in full 🤣 not many hours for peak engagement and we will find out

• Haha

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
So I guess Sez better head to toyworld tomorrow to buy $450 worth of toys for the brats kids to make up for having to hand over a dusty, giant toy.
What’s wrong with buying a gift voucher or an actual gift that’s not second hand, since they are so flush with cash??
Where has this been living? Have I missed seeing it in the massive amount of stuffed toys that the boys have? Or has it just been shoved in the garage?

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
How do you know? Just looked on their insta pages and nothing there...
Sarcasm/wishful thinking.
---
There is no DA for the Kearns house to be enclosed like it is.
It’s meant to be open down the bottom to allow for water to return to the creek and no further DA for the “sunroom” that was a deck to be enclosed and downstairs to be made into living space.
There is plans there for the build which is a kit home build

Someone in 2007 tried to submit a DA for a single storey house and it was knocked back.

It used to be used for screen printing business.

So the Kearns would be concerned if their skate ramp doesn’t comply. The whole house doesn’t comply! 🤣🤣

You can thank my sleepless investigations on my 3 sick kids who kept me awake.
Excellent work 👏 could whoever complained about the ramp please do one for this too pretty please.

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
I like that you can’t stand them, I really can’t either yet they’re widely loved and….well, why?
He often talks over her and it shits me so much. It bothered me enough to unsubscribe and I’m so lazy about that… it says a lot.
I haven’t watched them for a long time but even my in-laws don’t like them anymore because their lifestyle isn’t realistic or attainable anymore. They’re gifted everything and their products aren’t groundbreaking or affordable 🙅‍♀️

The sunsets might be nice except you are all watching TV.
I did have to laugh when they were watching TV with the curtains half closed. I can imagine the whining from those brats, I can't see the Tveeeeeeeeee...the glare and reflction from those windows on the TV would make it unwatchable.

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
I don’t believe there’s two. Not a wide enough area. Spill!
I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.

• Wow

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
In fact our s
Is this whole 'pimple' thing a little bit of a coinkidink!? Amy had a fucked toe boot and all for her speaking thing at core blah blah blah. But it was funny. Now Sez who can't think for herself is all 'me and my pimple will see you there!'

Shuttttupppp you bore.
As someone blocked, this out-of-context post is a really disgusting word soup 🤣 fucked toes, boots, Sez, pimple…. 🤮

• Haha

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Indeed they were!
Brandley used to also be in the army too
Brandley for a hot minute in both “careers”.
Sez seems to have spent a lot of her “career” on Mat leave. Possibly was persuaded not to return after her last one 🤷‍♀️
---
I’m not sure the school would really care to be honest. My kids go to a catholic school, most of the kids aren’t even baptised, we have influencers and all sorts who have kids at the school. I’m not sure if the religion of their school is more extreme, but I would really be surprised if they’re going to care what people do with their lives.
And possibly, also because Sez hasn’t once posted a photo of the boys in school uniform (yet?). Although it’s not hard to find out where they attend, she isn’t giving away this information herself this time.