Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
I just wanted pics of sez cleaning on here…like pictures of the Tassie tigers. Super rare. Also, why, is it his birthday….Christmas…another just because. Life is not like this, don’t drop lots of money on your kids for no reason. Also…paint by number isn’t his art…also. Doesn’t he have his own room? What about that massive play space with all that natural light….also, there’s the bird, Winston?! Does Loki ever come in?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Also, no doubt she got a discount at the hairdresser and will continue getting one when she goes back for her keratin treatments more frequently than recommended because she’s just so loaded 🥴

I’d love to see her CrAzY hair not blow dried. She’s always banging on about it and it’s never looked even remotely difficult. She acts like it’s the most temperamental hair in the world.
The way she says her hair is, is how mine is…if I used heat and dye as much as she does I’d be bald…

Reactions: 2

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Surely some people
Follow them both and will see this blatant rip off of content ? He even named some identical movies to LDB. They’re content will never in a million years be as original, creative or good as LDB
Is there a post from LDB or was it stories?

Reactions: 1

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Surely they cannot put a pool in actual flood zone swamp land?!
Other houses on their side of the swamp have pools 🤷‍♀️I would imagine it would cost more, or there would be an “optional but highly suggested” additional cost to reinforce the bottom and sides that they probably won’t opt to do

Reactions: 1