Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Have you seen her starring role in Mammamia? Her and Knoxxxxyyy baby. Thank god she's the only parent to ever let her kid do his own thing.

Reactions: 4

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
She literally did not even need to say that ….. she could have made her point without emphasising the fact she’s been “pregnant four times”. IVF mum here - 🙋🏽‍♀️
Totally agree and as somebody who hasn't needed to use IVF I wouldn't dream of saying anything like this, there's really no excuse.

notgifted

VIP Member
What I got from that Pokémon card story was that Teddy can’t count to twenty 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think she wanted us to be impressed?
---

Why did she drag them back inside so early? It’s not even 8pm! Should have waited until she’d finished cooking dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I watched with no sound, are you kidding about the counting 😂

• Haha
I presume Teddy. It was a small dinosaur tepee type tent and it was set up upstairs. No kid in the photo. She was probably too lazy to get him ready and drop him to kindy or wanted to go rug shopping.
Weird. She’s always so quick to palm him off 😂. Or maybe she left him at home with Brad whole she went out having fun 🫠

• Haha

AlterBoy

VIP Member
This is 10000% for Brad, not the kids 🫠

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

View attachment 2072713
It may be my naivety, but where did the original $6K estimate come from?? It seems a wild amount of money to spend on something that’s essentially just ply boards?

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
I was going to say marbles, but you could literally stick a golf ball in those nostrils. Holy fuck. I can’t stop looking at the snaggle tooth and the flaring, black hole sized nostrils. Seriously though, two extra holes for Braddles. Lucky little fella.
---
Genetics are a crazy, unfortunate thing with this fam.
The thread opened to this photo of Knocksy and I just woke the baby up because I can’t stop laughing.

• Haha

canijustsay

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s any curtains in the rumpus room (RSL foyer). Not sure guests would be thrilled about sleeping there. Or having to use Brad’s office as the bathroom.
looks like they’ve ripped out the shitters in that photo someone posted before