Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this made me laugh. The crocs 😂 I came home with 40m of rope once and my husband never let me live it down. I was like “It’s for camping! We never have enough rope to hang all the towels between trees!” So I packed it for camping and we never used it…… Each time we leave the house my husband yells out “Don’t forget rope! We’ll never have enough!” 🤣
This got me too 😂

Reactions: 4

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I'm part of a budget mums page on Facebook and I feel sick every day at the amount of posts in there coming from mums or actually parents in general not eating because they can only afford to feed their children and even then they're struggling. There is a crisis going on and it's happening to working everyday families (the ones they call their stadium of followers). They need to stfu and stop being so flippant about the amount of money they waste on shit. They don't live in some precious bubble, they know what's going on and do it anyway because they can't help but wank themselves and brag. I get being proud but the Kearnts aren't ever just proud they're showing off.
This is terrible :cry:

Reactions: 3
“A empty room” 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also…where? There’s no other rooms on that floor plan.

And we can add a $200 chair onto Sarah’s tally of expensive impulse purchases she’s made in the past seven days 💸💸💸
40F80784-193C-488B-9CDD-6BD984929786.jpeg

0187675F-AE19-4EC1-9462-8E7644A0702A.jpeg

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Goddamn this makes me angry, footy clubs are offering payment plans and the QLD gov offers vouchers to families who struggle to pay sports fees and here these twats are having their kids in a hundred after school and weekend activities with all brand new gear, boots etc. For what? So you can constantly whinge about driving them everywhere and have some content to put on your reels.
Seriously, where is all this cash coming from?!?!? And those poor little boys are just pawns in thier game of "life".
Definitely not WKing but the more kids who play, the better for the sport, despite the parentage.

That GHD she wants was recommended on YouBeauty this morning. She’ll treat herself to another $600 gift the week after her birthday for suuuuure.