The Kearns #23 Sez thought we’d all be jealous, but her dream house sux, amirite fellas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who follows Tahlia Aubusson they just bought a block of land near a stunning beach and coastline, Brandley has commented saying thats amazing but I can’t help but feel he’s probably feeling really jealous compared to his now swamp
Hahahaha.. he’s experiencing buyers remorse.

Reactions: 8
Hey, did any of you creeps know that Brad went to 16 public schools? PUBLIC schools. Gross.

How’s the “hey mum, watch my bird”. Followed days later by, “I had a crappy childhood and never had a home”. Cheers mum.

Never mind the fact that his entire post is one big contradiction of itself.

Reactions: 41
Hey, did any of you creeps know that Brad went to 16 public schools? PUBLIC schools. Gross.

How’s the “hey mum, watch my bird”. Followed days later by, “I had a crappy childhood and never had a home”. Cheers mum.

Never mind the fact that his entire post is one big contradiction of itself.
His family get treated and spoken of like tit, I would be fuming if I caught my family saying tit like that

For anyone who follows Tahlia Aubusson they just bought a block of land near a stunning beach and coastline, Brandley has commented saying thats amazing but I can’t help but feel he’s probably feeling really jealous compared to his now swamp
Oh this is awesome! I wondered what the announcement was going to be, I love the Aubusson’s

Reactions: 11
His post doesn’t make sense. Another word vomit post. If home is where your people are, then why does moving around matter… if you’re moving with your people then what’s the issue?
And if it’s your first home, because you felt like you belonged with your people, what about the years before when it was just him and Sarah? He didn’t belong?
His parents must be so proud of him… they’re fools for taking in his pets after the tit he talks.

Door licker…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does he have to say 16 PUBLIC schools? Just say 16 schools.
Because unlike most people, he can afford to send his kids privately, so wants to rub it in to his family, he’s an absolute bleep, just trying to flex at how bad he had it and look at him now.
duck off Brad, those wrinkles on your face are about to get a whole lot worse when the reality of the mortgage and bills from the swamp start rolling in 😂
I honestly would hate to see his wrinkled cock if his head is anything to go by.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
He just posted a photo in stories making it seem like it was from this evening but Knox still had his long hair in it, it’s the kind of pic you would post to family as no followers need to see a boring picture on the beach (I wouldn’t even bore my family with it)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does he have to say 16 PUBLIC schools? Just say 16 schools.
Why does he have to say it constantly? It’s not even relevant to the bleeping story.

TLDR: Moved a lot as a kid. It made him sad. He found his wife. Still sad. Moved into a half house and had kids. Happy. Moving again, sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
duck off Brad, those wrinkles on your face are about to get a whole lot worse when the reality of the mortgage and bills from the swamp start rolling in 😂
Their backyard was trashed, now he has to maintain an entire swamp 😂. Maybe Sarah’s dad can start a gardening service. Hope they will be able to afford hired help for the rest of their miserable lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because unlike most people, he can afford to send his kids privately, so wants to rub it in to his family, he’s an absolute bleep, just trying to flex at how bad he had it and look at him now.
I honestly would hate to see his wrinkled cock if his head is anything to go by.
Mate, it’s bedtime, trigger warning please. I’ll send you the invoice for the therapy I’ll need. 🤕🤕🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone remind me again how many schools Bland Brandley attended? I forget.

Fucks sake, we get it..... He's really flogging a dead horse here. No one cares 🙄

• Haha
So Brandley moved so many times as a child and never felt he lived in a home. So traumatic for you. He then buys a house which he felt was finally his home, and yet he then sells it. Ok asshole, yeah sure we believe you.

Reactions: 16
So Brandley moved so many times as a child and never felt he lived in a home. So traumatic for you. He then buys a house which he felt was finally his home, and yet he then sells it. Ok asshole, yeah sure we believe you.
Nothing he says makes sense. He’s basically roasting his Mum with the backhanded comments, yet didn’t he go there last week to drop off the bird, a high maintenance pet, which needs care for weeks on end, while they live it up at an apartment. He’s a prick.

Reactions: 17
Moves his kids to another home, because actually moving doesn’t matter after all? 🤔

Poor kids are going to be writing crappy blog posts when they’re in their 40s 30s about living in a half house, then having to move to a swamp and then whatever the next place is 🫠

• Haha
I still don’t understand. All the comments are about how it doesn’t matter how many times you move, and Brad is agreeing? But he opened by saying how awful moving around is? Also, this must be Finn’s third home in 6 years?

Also lol that it’s about family being the important bit and the photo he’s chosen is him standing alone in an empty room 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brandley has broken his radio silence, we got a grid post and a story all in the one evening. I smell as Sarah would say a ad in the coming days

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.