Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A little bit of feminist commentary from another comedian I follow… enjoy ! Clem Ford follows her, so maybe Brandley will finally get cancelled one of these days.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Severus Snark

Thread suggestion - The Kearns 24: The bogans are on a cruise, their content is still a snooze. #swamplyfe soon on our screen, 16 toilets that Sezzy won’t clean!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Welcome to thread #23 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Thanks to @Severus Snark for our new thread title!
Shortened for length:
Ads galore, her content is a bore, she’s losing followers by the score. Sez thought we’d all be jealous, but her dream house sux, amirite fellas?

You’ve won an oversized fridge, but you’ll have to get it out of the old half house first. Godspeed!

Well well well besties! The time has come!! The Kearns officially move out of the half house tomorrow. We should see a fun month of antics before they move into the their swampy rehab clinic new house right before Christmas. What could go wrong?!

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏. I love how you love me 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Tell me you resent your wife, without telling me you resent your wife.

Am I right lads?
I usually just read along but this made me so angry. What a backward piece of shit this man is. It's not funny or clever to spout these misogynistic tropes about women and money.
I'm a married woman and I can tell you that I'm way better with money than my husband, that doesn't make me think every guy is as bad as he is.

Get back to the 50s, stunted gnome. We as a society have moved past that kind of crap years ago. No wonder your marriage is shit, you four foot troglodyte.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No oven! Tragic! Not that we’ve ever seen her prepare food that comes out of an oven, but tragic nonetheless. If only they could have foreseen this issue when they booked the hotel 🙄

Someone really needs to invent like an all in one, cooking machine that fits on your bench. It could chop and steam and bake and boil! It would be perfect in these situations. I’d call it the Shermo-Shwix.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Christmas presents…..trampoline, basketball hoop,
Monkey bars and a few ‘little things’….a bike, a skateboard 😂😂 In my house a bike is the main present, not a little thing 😂 oh wow so out of touch with real life 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Thod

Does she not understand that violence against women STARTS with disrespect, it STARTS with shit like Brandly posts. The "little woman" schtick, the amiritelads bullshit

It starts with inequality. It starts with that shit.

And it ends in dead women.

Read it again Sezzy
IT ENDS WITH DEAD WOMEN.

Dont go posting about how sad you are about the number of women murdered unless you are willing to put your money where your mouth is and be a part of the fucking solution.

Your boys are growing up seeing your piece of shit husband speak down at AND about women.

Do better you ingnorant fucking moron. Do better

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hey, did any of you creeps know that Brad went to 16 public schools? PUBLIC schools. Gross.

How’s the “hey mum, watch my bird”. Followed days later by, “I had a shitty childhood and never had a home”. Cheers mum.

Never mind the fact that his entire post is one big contradiction of itself.

Reactions: 41

Just no

The only thing more boring than watching your own kids at the skate park for the 100th time would have to be watching someone else’s kids at the skate park 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
Like we all sit there forwarding sale emails to each other 🙄 just like how girls nights are just girls in bra and undies pillow fighting. God forbid the we have brains and can manage money

• Haha
Reactions: 39

notgifted

VIP Member
Hahaha “friends” ah, that would be the neighbors & I reckon they were happy to risk a broken back to get the Kearns the fuck outta there

• Haha
Reactions: 38

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Why aren’t they paying a removalist?

Guarantee you the neighbours/friends helped them move their shit to make sure that they actually did leave.

So good to see Sarah off on the sidelines on her phone Taking photos instead of helping move her own stuff.

Bet Brandley does a go pro reel on the moving process showcasing her laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she wrote on her no broken bones in 9 years post something about being inconsolable at daycare after a fall? Could be a cover story though cause like she always says "their body their choice" 🙄
Just because it happened at daycare, doesn’t mean he wasn’t being stupid and trying to copy something he sees his dad do.

Kids break bones though. It could have just been a minor fall and he fell on it the wrong way. His bones would have to be 90% Chupa Chup at this point too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Thod

I have family who used to live at Dora Creek. They were evacuated by boat a number of times during heavy rain events
Lucky the Kearnts have the big and little boats.

Imagine the engagement "omg lads, the wife, kids and i got evacuated in a flood. Luckily i had my avengers backpack to show that i was a superhero...."

• Haha
Reactions: 34