The Kearns #23 Sez thought we’d all be jealous, but her dream house sux, amirite fellas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #23 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Thanks to @Severus Snark for our new thread title!
Shortened for length:
Ads galore, her content is a bore, she’s losing followers by the score. Sez thought we’d all be jealous, but her dream house sux, amirite fellas?

You’ve won an oversized fridge, but you’ll have to get it out of the old half house first. Godspeed!

Well well well besties! The time has come!! The Kearns officially move out of the half house tomorrow. We should see a fun month of antics before they move into the their swampy rehab clinic new house right before Christmas. What could go wrong?!

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏. I love how you love me 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Welcome to thread #23 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Thanks to @Severus Snark for our new thread title!
Shortened for length:
Ads galore, her content is a bore, she’s losing followers by the score. Sez thought we’d all be jealous, but her dream house sux, amirite fellas?

You’ve won an oversized fridge, but you’ll have to get it out of the old half house first. Godspeed!

Well well well besties! The time has come!! The Kearns officially move out of the half house tomorrow. We should see a fun month of antics before they move into the their swampy rehab clinic new house right before Christmas. What could go wrong?!

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏. I love how you love me 🫶
#Iseeyou #Iwalkwithyou #I'mproudofyou #thanksforbuyingusaswamp #coeliac #knoxlovespink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a roller coaster these threads are!

I’d would also like to take the time to acknowledge another month without a grid post from Brandly! Keep it up lad!

Reactions: 25
What a roller coaster these threads are!

I’d would also like to take the time to acknowledge another month without a grid post from Brandly! Keep it lad!
He’s bleeping slack as they come. But you can really thank Sezzie, she’s the one behind his last few ads and posts.

Reactions: 10
Surely that fridge would have fit through the front door.. we have a fridge that size, and it fit through our front door. Did they not even think to measure it up, or is their front door unusually small… also, having a ramp up that dodgy retaining wall would have been the smart, and obvious, thing to do.

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see them moving into the swamp , all the kitchen/lounge/kids rooms are upstairs.
getting that fridge up the stairs is going to be amazing to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why aren’t they paying a removalist?

Guarantee you the neighbours/friends helped them move their tit to make sure that they actually did leave.

So good to see Sarah off on the sidelines on her phone Taking photos instead of helping move her own stuff.

Bet Brandley does a go pro reel on the moving process showcasing her laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahaha “friends” ah, that would be the neighbors & I reckon they were happy to risk a broken back to get the Kearns the duck outta there

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahaha “friends” ah, that would be the neighbors & I reckon they were happy to risk a broken back to get the Kearns the duck outta there
I think they acquired the gifted cubby and other stuff off them so probably felt obliged to help

Reactions: 11
Why aren’t they paying a removalist?

Guarantee you the neighbours/friends helped them move their tit to make sure that they actually did leave.

So good to see Sarah off on the sidelines on her phone Taking photos instead of helping move her own stuff.

Bet Brandley does a go pro reel on the moving process showcasing her laziness.
I never understand why people don't hire removalists. It's easy and done in a flash!

Reactions: 17
I never understand why people don't hire removalists. It's easy and done in a flash!
and costs a fortune. They don’t spend their money on functional things, just flashy showy things. There is no Insta story if they pay a removalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.