The Kearns #23 Sez thought we’d all be jealous, but her dream house sux, amirite fellas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they’ll get a removalist from the storage unit to the swamp? Maybe didn’t want to pay twice? But the comment about only spending on flashy, not functional, sums them up to a tee.

Reactions: 15
No regard for anyone else’s privacy….
school photo in the background at her sisters place identifying where the niece and nephew go to school….
But has the balls to call everyone else creeps, she’s the bleeping biggest creep by leaking all those details all the time

Reactions: 20
Speaking of…their “friends” helped… no it was their neighbours. Last they see of each other I’d say!
Let’s be honest, the neighbours were just helping them get out of the street quicker! No one wants to hear Sez or Loki screeching at all times of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don’t understand about these content creators is the fact that they’re moving house today - PERFECT opportunity to turn it into content of some sort - and crickets. I guess maybe they are genuinely just busy packing, but their content is usually boring as batshit, you would think something like this would be a solid opportunity to make some actual content!

Reactions: 16
So their new home for a few weeks must be at The Entrance. Too much money!
Does she ever learn? All the internet aunties/creeps can find her accommodation within a few minutes with that lovely view and the map from the lift!
Lucky for her, we do it to entertain ourselves/annoy her, no other reason!

• Haha
It took me 3 seconds to figure out where they're staying 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Animal Whisperer!? Calm down Sez, it's a bleeping ladybug, not a Lion.

Everything has to be MY KIDS ARE bleeping AMAZING.
My kids did this all the time, hell most kids do. Animal whisperer lol rolls my eyes so far they do a 360 lol

Reactions: 15
So their new home for a few weeks must be at The Entrance. Too much money!
Thought the same! Imagine how many days the sprogs will have off school. There’s no way she’ll traipse up to their school from there everyday.

Reactions: 12
So is home a house or not Brandley? Because your stupid words contradict each other.

Also did he take a photo in front of the curtains to tit stir Sarah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Get the tissues ready, not for the tears but to clean up the vomit 🤢
[/QUOTE]

Just saw this, who mentioned earlier that he hasn’t posted for a month?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For anyone who follows Tahlia Aubusson they just bought a block of land near a stunning beach and coastline, Brandley has commented saying thats amazing but I can’t help but feel he’s probably feeling really jealous compared to his now swamp

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My kingdom for anyone who can teach Brandley how to use a semicolon correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.