The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one to usually believe in conspiracies. But people were shouting to stop the show, and he kept singing.
People are saying he's into blood sacrifices and some dark things. I can half believe it. But did wasn't acting human in that moment. It was so disturbing to watch.

I didnt know much about him before but hearing more about his past. Seems like a cold person.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What kind of person is travis? There’s videos of him smiling away and laughing while the most truly horrific scenes were happening right in front of his eyes. What the actual F?!!!!! Then Kylie is posting the videos of the ambulance trying to get through the crowds and Kendal is posting promo for her drink brand🤢🤢. Disgusting humans!! No surprise he is with Tristar🤢.
Disgusting that the videos with the ambulances was posted and that the concert was not stopped…I was at a gig and someone became unwell in the crowd and the band stopped so medical attention could be sought and crowd could move aside to allow help in…never mind a crush of people absolutely mind blowing that be carried on amd that Kylie posted a video when surely sure could see ambulance in the crowd 😡

as some said earlier I’m sure Kris will play this to make Kylie the Victim not the people who died and their families.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.