The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why up is Kourtney always putting blood Viles on her story.

I also spelt vials wrong sorry lol is she trying to make people think she's pregnant or something?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

I also spelt vials wrong sorry lol is she trying to make people think she's pregnant or something?
Copying Billy Bob and Angelina when they wore each other’s vials of blood?
Nothing else they do is original.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope if Kim is dating Pete she doesn’t break his heart 😭 I find him so likable but he is so open about the fact he suffers with depression . I feel like it would be a bit of light fun for her if it is true, I can’t see her settling down with him .

Reactions: 9
I hope if Kim is dating Pete she doesn’t break his heart 😭 I find him so likable but he is so open about the fact he suffers with depression . I feel like it would be a bit of light fun for her if it is true, I can’t see her settling down with him .
I don't see them as a couple. More just friends enjoying a laugh. Her life is crazy 4 kids, her companies, is she still doing the bar (law) filming the show and so on. I do slightly feel for anyone wanting to join her family as so many of them and so crazy, like with paparazzi following their every move. It might seem great but not sure I could deal with it. But them again I don’t wanna be famous.

Reactions: 8
I like Pete Davidson and find him funny and entertaining and likeable. But he’s a 20 something stoner who only recently stopped living in his mums basement. She’s a 40 year old incredibly driven woman with 4 kids. At best they are having a laugh and maybe a couple of romps but I think they are just friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same I don’t think there’s anything really going on. Kim knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 7
Have u seen Kanye has shaved his eyebrows? Anyone who can shave their eyebrows is a dangerous person, not to be messed with.
Good night all x

Tbf I shaved mine off after having my firstborn only because I was fed up with dealing with them on a daily basis 😂 most likely part of my PND but I've since had another baby and my eyebrows are living their best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Told you there's something more to their 'friendship'. Because Kim has never openly hung out with men.
Jonathan was the exception because that was strictly platonic.
I believe her and Pete are hooking up.

Or, plot twist: is she just friends with Pete but trying to make Kanye jealous?

• Haha
Lewis Hamilton’s PR try and get rumours going that he is ‘romantically linked’ to good looking female celeb any unfortunate enough to stand close to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lewis Hamilton’s PR try and get rumours going that he is ‘romantically linked’ to good looking female celeb any unfortunate enough to stand close to him.
Guy gives me the creeps and I have no idea why. Can't bear to see him in his leathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure about the dating Pete thing - half of me thinks good for her, she needs a laugh after Kanye. Then the other half of me thinks is she just doing it for publicity as Kourtney is well and truly the main character at the moment?

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure about the dating Pete thing - half of me thinks good for her, she needs a laugh after Kanye. Then the other half of me thinks is she just doing it for publicity as Kourtney is well and truly the main character at the moment?
Also, I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he’s hardly potential step dad material, - he freely admits he likes taking drugs. I feel like that should actually be quite a big factor when looking at partners, when you have 4 young children.
Speaking of which, were Kim and Kourtneys kids at the theme park? I can’t imagine anything meaner than going there and leaving your kids at home.

• Haha
Also, I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he’s hardly potential step dad material, - he freely admits he likes taking drugs. I feel like that should actually be quite a big factor when looking at partners, when you have 4 young children.
Speaking of which, were Kim and Kourtneys kids at the theme park? I can’t imagine anything meaner than going there and leaving your kids at home.
Kourt went to Disney with Travis and without the kids a few months back so wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 5
He’s got a cheek 🤣 wasn’t he seen with another woman straight away.. and was putting out songs hinting that he cheated on Kim .. can’t stand him anymore 😭😭 says he doesn’t want her with anyone else until divorce is official and it doesn’t look good on her haha

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ye running his mouth again, "we not divorced yet" "my kids want us to stay together, I want us to stay together" says people (Kris) want to see her next marriage for a show and ratings.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.