The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye running his mouth again, "we not divorced yet" "my kids want us to stay together, I want us to stay together" says people (Kris) want to see her next marriage for a show and ratings.

I watched the full drink champs interview I felt like he kept a lid on it. Ye’s a very detailed and articulate speaker but he can’t stay on a topic of conversation he has a few indirect digs at people in Kim’s camp, He also asked Drake why you insinuating you F’d my wife.

Reactions: 6
I watched the full drink champs interview I felt like he kept a lid on it. Ye’s a very detailed and articulate speaker but he can’t stay on a topic of conversation he has a few indirect digs at people in Kim’s camp, He also asked Drake why you insinuating you F’d my wife.
It’s this whole ‘she’s still my wife’ thing I don’t like because would he be saying this if he was still bothering with that model . Probably not 😴

Reactions: 11
Ah I only saw a clip or two on insta. Came across sincere enough, I do think he and Kim loved each other, he just wouldn't toe the Kardashian line and obviously has big issues to boot.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why the press narrative of Pete is that he’s a stoner who only moved out of his mums basement recently.

it was a mansion that he bought her for millions and he chose to live in the basement which was massive and really modern looking. They make it sound like he doesn’t have a job and couldn’t afford to move out 😂

I hope Kim doesn’t hurt him. He has been really open about having emotionally unstable personality disorder. He’s a vulnerable guy who says he feels suicidal every day and the Kardashians can be so cold towards men they’re done with.

Reactions: 17
Happy birthday to the 1 and only Kris bleeping Jenner! I do like how the girls all wish their Mom and happy birthday and Khloe always seems to write an essay for all birthdays bless her. They do have many birthdays all around each other its Kendall's the other day. Would says expensive time but notnoike they cannot afford pressies.

Reactions: 10
Awful awful news about what’s happened at Travis Scott’s festival can’t imagine how frightening its must have been.
Kendall and Kylie (with Stormi) were both there according to daily mail

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Awful awful news about what’s happened at Travis Scott’s festival can’t imagine how frightening its must have been.
Just read about it, 8 dead and over 300 injured . so sad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Both had stories on their instagram earlier.

Sorry only just herd what happened.

Reactions: 3
I just heard it too, the fact that she filmed the medics from her VIP box while people were dying just has this Hunger Games feel to it, absolutely terrifying and it seems like it wasn’t the first time Travis did something like this but now people died…
RDT_20211106_1823361193633810317974403.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's absolutely terrible to read about what happened last night but when you look at the videos all over Twitter it is even worse. There's videos of him watching as security carry out a lifeless body but he is continuing to sing? He notices the ambulance in the audience (which we all know is not normal in a concert) and comments what is that and then moves on to say he wants the ground to rumble. There's no way people can claim that he didn't know something was wrong in that crowd.

There's also videos and stories resurfacing from the past of him telling the crowd to basically beat up a kid who "tried to take his shoe" when he stage dived and also a nice story of him leaving his former manager whilst he was having an epileptic fit.

I'll be honest I never listened to his music and didn't know much about him but he sounds like a horrible person.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry but this comment.. imagine calling Kim an ooompa loompa slagging her off for her age and mentioning she’s got 4 kids as if it’s a reason to not date her 🤣 she’s Kim Kardashian ffs she’s a billionaire business woman, not just some random woman with 4 kids 😂 I don’t know why people are hating on this so much

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry but this comment.. imagine calling Kim an ooompa loompa slagging her off for her age and mentioning she’s got 4 kids as if it’s a reason to not date her 🤣 she’s Kim Kardashian ffs she’s a billionaire business woman, not just some random woman with 4 kids 😂 I don’t know why people are hating on this so much
I feel like this is kanye :ROFLMAO: imagine describing kim as an oopa loompa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like this is kanye :ROFLMAO: imagine describing kim as an oopa loompa :ROFLMAO:
This is what I mean 🤣 people always have plenty to say about her but don’t get the ooompa loompa reference? 😂 it’s the fact they are questioning why someone would wanna date her 🧐 I’m sure there’s plenty of reasons lol

Reactions: 5
What kind of person is travis? There’s videos of him smiling away and laughing while the most truly horrific scenes were happening right in front of his eyes. What the actual F?!!!!! Then Kylie is posting the videos of the ambulance trying to get through the crowds and Kendal is posting promo for her drink brand🤢🤢. Disgusting humans!! No surprise he is with Tristar🤢.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What kind of person is travis? There’s videos of him smiling away and laughing while the most truly horrific scenes were happening right in front of his eyes. What the actual F?!!!!! Then Kylie is posting the videos of the ambulance trying to get through the crowds and Kendal is posting promo for her drink brand🤢🤢. Disgusting humans!! No surprise he is with Tristar🤢.
I’m so confused? Can you explain

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused? Can you explain
The horrific event that happened at his Astro world festival. I’ve seen videos of him just stood there on stage watching and laughing. There were fans screaming and trying to climb on stage to get him to stop but he/his team refused. Kylie also posted a video of the ambulance trying to get through the crowd, since been deleted. Kendal was also there she was promoting her drink brand all the while everything that was going on. Apparently people who were there are saying it’s a lot more than just 8 people dead. It’s tragic he should have just stopped. Who wouldn’t just stop knowing what was happening? Make sure people are getting help.sorry for confusing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
soz if off topic but anyone seen the pics of kendall leaving a plastic surgeon with her entire face covered in a white face mask?
she continues to deny surgery and its not fair on her career or for the mental health of all girls who aspire to look like the kk clan

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.