The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see one more picture of Travis and Kourt making out
1624138207395.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Kourtney changing her style to be « a rocker chick » because she’s dating Travis??

Reactions: 17
Why is Kourtney changing her style to be « a rocker chick » because she’s dating Travis??
I was thinking this...I mean she’s always been more ‘edgy’ than her sisters and I’ve always preferred kourtney’s style but yeah recent weeks I’ve been thinking just that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kim will be sucking Kanyes dick hard this year, so he doesn’t fall out with her and leave her a fashion pariah.
I envisage posts calling him the best dad in the world etc, despite the fact that he’s met his youngest 2 about twice since they were born.*

*At photoshoots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was thinking this...I mean she’s always been more ‘edgy’ than her sisters and I’ve always preferred kourtney’s style but yeah recent weeks I’ve been thinking just that.
they all seemto mould themselves to people imo, like how Kim's style was totally changed by kanye. another sign of insecurity imo

Reactions: 5
Kourt is just cringe with Travis. #embarrassing
I had to stop following her on Instagram long ago as the Poosh stuff was annoying so I can only imagine.
So along the lines of oh look at us madly in love, kissing, cuddling etc. So after the reunion make sure it is known her and Scott and done and dusted. Tbh its funny as she hates an invasion on her privacy but will post her and new bf together. Sorry but she is frigging annoying

Reactions: 7
I had to stop following her on Instagram long ago as the Poosh stuff was annoying so I can only imagine.
So along the lines of oh look at us madly in love, kissing, cuddling etc. So after the reunion make sure it is known her and Scott and done and dusted. Tbh its funny as she hates an invasion on her privacy but will post her and new bff together. Sorry but she is frigging annoying
exactly, she constantly complains about not wanting to be on the show (but obv doing it for the money) yet is flaunting her relationship like this. embarrassing is not a strong enough word 😂

exactly, she constantly complains about not wanting to be on the show (but obv doing it for the money) yet is flaunting her relationship like this. embarrassing is not a strong enough word 😂
Can I say bleeping desperate then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kim will be sucking Kanyes dick hard this year, so he doesn’t fall out with her and leave her a fashion pariah.
I envisage posts calling him the best dad in the world etc, despite the fact that he’s met his youngest 2 about twice since they were born.*

*At photoshoots
Yep, it is going to be one hard wake up call for her. Kanye is the ONLY reason her and her family started wearing European brands. They have no style of their own. Remove an incredibly artistic person such as Kanye and you will get the most bland style.

If you watch the seasons before Kim dated Kanye you could tell that they were very L.A style. A lot of crop tops, basic jeans or bodycon dresses. They were never fashion icons. Even Scott changed his style due to Kanye.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that thinks Kanye’s “style” and fashion sense is batshit and not cool at all? In most cases I think it’s pretty grim looking and created purely to get people speaking about (even if what they’re talking about is the fact that it’s grim looking). I don’t think Kim ever looked good when styled by Kanye or influenced by him, style-wise?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Am I the only one that thinks Kanye’s “style” and fashion sense is batshit and not cool at all? In most cases I think it’s pretty grim looking and created purely to get people speaking about (even if what they’re talking about is the fact that it’s grim looking). I don’t think Kim ever looked good when styled by Kanye or influenced by him, style-wise?
I think the constant bikini and close up shots maybe aimed at her Boobs is cringe but will get 6 million likes on Instagram. But with so many companies wanting her to wear her clothes (freebies galore) her style might be all over the place.
Yesterday Kim wore see through boots. Sorry but that screams stripper to me!

Attachments

• Haha
yes her style was worse when he started telling her what to wear.

Reactions: 11
I loved her style around the time she had North, I think at this point it was still her style with a slight Kanye minimalist influence, the past couple of years though it's gone too far, it's been all Kanye and it doesn't look nice anymore I think

Reactions: 10
I didn't mind Kim's LA style, it suited her figure and at least she wore colour. I'm sick of the trends of those ugly sock trainers and whatever weird fashions trends that followed thanks to Kanye. I didn't like him after that episode when he went through her wardrobe and basically threw everything out.

Reactions: 6
I think the constant bikini and close up shots maybe aimed at her Boobs is cringe but will get 6 million likes on Instagram. But with so many companies wanting her to wear her clothes (freebies galore) her style might be all over the place.
Yesterday Kim wore see through boots. Sorry but that screams stripper to me!
those are Yeezy boots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.