The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll work on it and she'll blame those filthy lying hos for stealing her man/babydaddy/cocklodger again.

Reactions: 8
They'll work on it and she'll blame those filthy lying hos for stealing her man/babydaddy/cocklodger again.
I am just waiting for him to get someone else pregnant then see how she reacts

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Same as before would be my guess. True is an only child.

Wonder how far along the surrogate is? If she went ahead with that she's a lost cause.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to push back here guys but I don't think it's fair that she's said she would have said yes she's had a nose job if asked directly.

Quoting this Mirror article:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/khloe-kardashians-changing-appearance-fillers-23860699

"Hitting back at the speculation last year, Khloe claimed: ""[It's] from the weekly face transplant, clearly."

Another article here:
https://stylecaster.com/khloe-kardashian-never-plastic-surgery/

Where she said she hadn't had a nose job but wanted one despite people pointing out she had clearly had the procedure.

She's had plenty of opportunities to mention it and I still think she's hiding behind not wanting to admit it before. However, now she feels comfortable so she's talking about it. It frustrates me that she is projecting that she's real and down to earth but she's not really is she? Look what she did over that unedited photo that went viral? (I personally thought she looked amazing in that pic and it just goes to show how unobtainable these standards are that they've created themselves with surgery and photoshop)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He actually got someone else pregnant. His ex-girlfriend Jordi. She was near the end of her pregnancy when Tristan and Khloe got together. Khloe was head over heels for him and kept showing him off even though his ex-girlfriend was close to term. Soon after she got pregnant and he cheated on her. Which is why people keep laughing at her regarding the ironic name of her daughter and the fact that she got the same treatment as Jordi. You reap what you sow

Imagine getting into a relationship with a man and posting pictures online with this man knowing full well that his ex-girlfriend is pregnant and about to give birth soon. Jordi must have been stressed and humiliated. Tristan played both of them (Jordi and Khloe). The difference is that Jordi moved on, Khloe is acting like a fool.

Reactions: 12
He actually got someone else pregnant. His ex-girlfriend Jordi. She was near the end of her pregnancy when Tristan and Khloe got together. Khloe was head over heels for him and kept showing him off even though his ex-girlfriend was close to term. Soon after she got pregnant and he cheated on her. Which is why people keep laughing at her regarding the ironic name of her daughter and the fact that she got the same treatment as Jordi. You reap what you sow

Imagine getting into a relationship with a man and posting pictures online with this man knowing full well that his ex-girlfriend is pregnant and about to give birth soon. Jordi must have been stressed and humiliated. Tristan played both of them (Jordi and Khloe). The difference is that Jordi moved on, Khloe is acting like a fool.
yeah exactly, what could she have expected of someone who treated his ex like that. I feel bad for the children involved in this mess

Reactions: 3
yeah exactly, what could she have expected of someone who treated his ex like that. I feel bad for the children involved in this mess
And you can guarantee that she’s got a surrogate on the go, so that will be another with a hopeless deadbeat dad.

I’m beginning to think that they might pay some girls to come forward, so that they can prove them to be liars, to muddy the waters a bit.

Reactions: 6
If they cheat with you, they will cheat on you. Khloe comes off as so desperate and stupid. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I don't get why she's so desperate to cling onto him under the guise True deserves her family together (his son didn't though 😅🤷🏻‍♀️ aparrently ), it's not like her sisters all have these long lasting successful relationships and she doesn't want to be the odd one out 🤷‍♀️

She also keeps talking about all this "work he's done on himself"

witch what work?! Cos at the very least he keeps getting caught in compromising situations where people can speculate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Khloe? I mean, she knew exactly who he was.
I feel bad for her in that she clearly has self esteem but she is stupid if she thinks he is not just going to continually cheat. her standards are low remember when she was so grateful when she got corona and he was taking care of true. literally the absolute minimum he could do

If she hasn’t learned her lesson NOW, she never will. I genuinely think she will take him back again. He doesn’t even seem to try to cover his tracks. He must know she’ll just let him get away with it eventually. I’m sure with the Sydney Chase stuff (I think that was her name!) it was Khloe’s people that sent a cease a desist letter, not even Tristan’s? She is the only one that cares, he clearly does not.

Four, count'em 4 basketball players she has dated. You are asking for trouble dating a pro athelete and basketball players seem to be the worst. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.