The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
neither can I, I thought Gigi hadid would be paid more than her tbh. Watching early seasons is very funny, Kendall is the only one who looks basically the same now, Khloe and Kyle are practically unrecognisable
Kendall also has had a lot of work done…her lips were small and are now incredibly prominent, eyebrow lift, facial fillers, fox eye procedure etc. and that’s excluding alleged work on her body.

It grates on me so much that she is labelled as the natural one. To Khloe’s point during the interview - no-one ever asked in an interview about her nose job, I really wish they were directly asked about surgery. The last time was when Kylie was 17 and asked about lip fillers on camera and essentially didn’t answer. Nothing since then…

Reactions: 17
Kendall also has had a lot of work done…her lips were small and are now incredibly prominent, eyebrow lift, facial fillers, fox eye procedure etc. and that’s excluding alleged work on her body.

It grates on me so much that she is labelled as the natural one. To Khloe’s point during the interview - no-one ever asked in an interview about her nose job, I really wish they were directly asked about surgery. The last time was when Kylie was 17 and asked about lip fillers on camera and essentially didn’t answer. Nothing since then…
I think the bar of "natural" is pretty low with them tbh, you can see she has had work but her face (for now) looks the same, albeit totally unlined etc

Reactions: 6
I think the bar of "natural" is pretty low with them tbh, you can see she has had work but her face (for now) looks the same, albeit totally unlined etc
Kendall and Kylie both definitely had brow lifts, they didn't have the lid space before for dramatic eye looks and now they both do. I noticed this one straight away on Kendall only because I have very hooded lids and am envious of anyone that can use more than one shade and it shows 😭 not jealous enough to get surgery for it though!

Reactions: 9
Kendall and Kylie both definitely had brow lifts, they didn't have the lid space before for dramatic eye looks and now they both do. I noticed this one straight away on Kendall only because I have very hooded lids and am envious of anyone that can use more than one shade and it shows 😭 not jealous enough to get surgery for it though!
think of the money you can save to spend on something actually enjoyable! The fact they are all so full of plastic surgery/procedures and STILL feel the need to use filters is just so sad for me. I would feel bad if I had raised children to be so focussed on their appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Give Kendall time she'll soon be like the rest. I think she's morphed into that Emily whats her face, sometimes I can't tell the difference. Gawgus though, and I'm not sure if its photoshop but her legs are about the length of my entire body.
Kris was very beautiful for sure they got good genes.

This is me, I want to do a winged liner or deepening my crease and its futile. Botox helps though.

Reactions: 7
I loved the reunion shows, felt like they were all pretty honest… kris managed to swerve the question about just moving to Hulu though 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

This is why I love Khloe. The girl had no problem talking about her surgeries.

• Wow
Kendall’s face looked a bit painful, like she’s recently had filler and touch ups. Not as painful as Kylie’s though. I feel like you could pop her with a pin.

I’m the same! Had having hooded eyes. Question, do brow lifts change the shape of your eyebrows? Because Kendall’s have stayed quite straight but she does have more space there.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow jen atkin the celeb/Ks hairdresser?
She posted a Father’s Day message for her husband in which she admitted she’d not changed a dirty nappy but praised him for having done some
They had their baby via surrogacy in March and have a ‘baby nurse’
Genuinely these people are on another planet

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She posted a Father’s Day message for her husband in which she admitted she’d not changed a dirty nappy but praised him for having done some
The bar is so low🙃

Reactions: 4
Just a wee funny from the sub, they call Tristan Trashcan. Not really allowed to say anything even mildly unpopular about the Ks though, as I have learned to my peril.

• Haha
I’ve just looked and she’s edited her post to remove the nappy reference and deleted all of the comments slating her

I found it odd when she posted that they both continued to work full time after baby was born due to having businesses to run.

the impression I get is that they have just outsourced pregnancy/birth/raising baby to the hired help. The newborn days are spent being cared for by a paid stranger when their are two parents who could make adjustments and share some of those precious first days bonding with baby

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
As much as we talk about Scott dating much younger women Kourtney has done the same with men. Scott was younger and Younes a lot younger than her plus other rumours about Justin Bieber! So for the 1st time (possibly as not sure about her pre KUWTK) is dating a man older than her only a few years but still.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her. Every time she says ‘baby nurse’ I want to stick pins in my ears and just say Nanny. I think her husband is gay personally but I still don’t know how she got so lucky with him. In lockdown I used to watch her hair tutorials and was shocked by how tit she generally is, zero creativity. She’s just got very lucky in life I feel.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that’s been thinking this!! It’s like they literally bought a prop baby then have made zero effort to actually be parents! She’s more focussed on her gym challenge than looking after the poor thing!!

Kendall’s face looked a bit painful, like she’s recently had filler and touch ups. Not as painful as Kylie’s though. I feel like you could pop her with a pin.

I’m the same! Had having hooded eyes. Question, do brow lifts change the shape of your eyebrows? Because Kendall’s have stayed quite straight but she does have more space there.
I think so, it's basically just getting rid of extra skin there isn't it? So the shape would stay the same or at least similar. I guess it depends on how much you get done to the arch area?

Reactions: 2
The work Botox can do to your face is incredible. I have my brows lifted with it. It’s not just used as an anti wrinkle treatment anymore. That being said, my face is frozen but that’s the look I asked for. It’s all personal preference. Years ago, it would’ve taken full surgery to look the way they do. It’s amazing what they can do with injectables these days

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that’s been thinking this!! It’s like they literally bought a prop baby then have made zero effort to actually be parents! She’s more focussed on her gym challenge than looking after the poor thing!!
I think it’s absolutely appalling when people do that. Do not have children if you don’t want to be parents! They’re not an accessory to your lifestyle, they’re little humans who need a lot of love, care and attention. If you’re not going to give that then don’t have them. 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.