The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever notice how Kris posts throwback pics of the kardashian kids but not the Jenners?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone ever notice how Kris posts throwback pics of the kardashian kids but not the Jenners?
I think Rob K Sr was the budding photographer and videographer so I imagine she has 100x more photos of the Ks rather than the Js. I’ve seen the odd J throwback but yeh really not many in comparison

I think that ring Khloe is wearing is absolutely hideous. And when she was doing her IVF injections she was really struggling with those nails. Non lockdown I love a long set but that’s just extreme

Reactions: 14
Always never understood the stupidly long pointy nails for khloe and Kylie when their babies were small and in nappies - there was no way they could’ve changed dirty bums without getting poo under finger nails 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Always never understood the stupidly long pointy nails for khloe and Kylie when their babies were small and in nappies - there was no way they could’ve changed dirty bums without getting poo under finger nails 🤢
No way can they be called hands on mums when they have a team of Nannies.

Reactions: 17
Tbf Kendall and Kylie grew up on the screen for us to see, whereas the Kardashians were already adults when s1 started. Plus Kylie probably bans anyone from posting anything with her original face in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Or worse, they could hurt their poor babies with them. Anytime I see moms with such long talons, I instantly imagine them mistakenly poking their kids eyes with them 😖. I know that’s huge stretch but ya get the drift.

Reactions: 10
What a load of drama over an unfiltered image, someone is working overtime to have that image scrubbed from the Internet. I think Scott has finally been phased out, he didn't get a golf set from Kris.

Reactions: 12
What a load of drama over an unfiltered image, someone is working overtime to have that image scrubbed from the Internet. I think Scott has finally been phased out, he didn't get a golf set from Kris.
I know, I can only imagine how bad they must have made MJ feel for innocently posting that photo of her granddaughter!

Reactions: 13
Has everyone seen this? Apparently MJ (grandma) posted it and then deleted. No filter! And it’s a recent picture because her phone and nails are the same as what she posted this weekend.
That's Kong? holy crap, didn't recognise her.

Reactions: 8
Oh really? They are not doing a very good job the image is everywhere and there’s nothing wrong with it! It’s better than the photoshop GA posts she put out on purpose 🤣
I think that the partners might have got clubs as after Kourtney showed the long line of personalised bags there were others at the end with no names. I don’t think they will ever phase him out unfortunately.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.