The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easter Monday today, has anyone seen the vomit inducing celebrations of the klan in the Daily Mail yet.

Business as usual.

Reactions: 3
The children must get soooo fed up of having a phone in there faces for videos and pictures 🤯

Reactions: 4
Has everyone seen this? Apparently MJ (grandma) posted it and then deleted. No filter! And it’s a recent picture because her phone and nails are the same as what she posted this weekend.
Thank you! This is what I came here looking for. Read a blind gossip thing on the Streisand effect, nobody caring about a photo til you make such a big deal of it everyone wants to see it, and had to go looking for it. She looks good, natural, not ridiculously posed, I expected worse.

Reactions: 13
That photo here will be removed if the Kardashians know its here. Legals had it removed from the reddit sub and lipstick alley.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s so sad that they are having the photo removed everywhere. It’s the most relatable a Kardashian has ever looked. I’d have so much respect for Khloe if she just owned it.

Reactions: 22
I think the photo isn’t bad at all - her body shape looks broadly similar to her usual posts, she’s just not smoothed it like she must normally. I can’t believe all the furore about this!

Reactions: 10
I think khloe looks nice in that picture, it's so sad the lengths that she (or her team) are going to to get rid of it. I always felt sorry for Khloe because how could you not be insecure when one sister was the most desired woman on the planet for a time and your other sister was a naturally petite and tiny woman? Khloe used to have such a great personality too but it's all gone now.

Reactions: 13
I think khloe looks nice in that picture, it's so sad the lengths that she (or her team) are going to to get rid of it. I always felt sorry for Khloe because how could you not be insecure when one sister was the most desired woman on the planet for a time and your other sister was a naturally petite and tiny woman? Khloe used to have such a great personality too but it's all gone now.
Totally agree!! Both Kim and Kourt are gorgeous always have been. I feel so sorry for Khloe what is this saying to her daughter? Her body looks good like someone said she should just own it.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree!! Both Kim and Kourt are gorgeous always have been. I feel so sorry for Khloe what is this saying to her daughter? Her body looks good like someone said she should just own it.
Kim and Kourt are very bonny and Khloe was never unattractive, she's just tall and bigger boned, that's it!

Reactions: 7
I think the photo isn’t bad at all - her body shape looks broadly similar to her usual posts, she’s just not smoothed it like she must normally. I can’t believe all the furore about this!
Agree. Top down sun is very unflattering and her skin looks smooth and toned in what’s the worst lighting. She just looks human, an attractive human who clearly works out. Such a shame that she feels embarrassed by that photo.

Reactions: 11
That photo here will be removed if the Kardashians know its here. Legals had it removed from the reddit sub and lipstick alley.
This makes me so sad. She looks great in that photo - and like a real human being! She also looks 100x better than I ever could lol, I’m so grateful I’m not a sensitive/vulnerable/young follower of them, it would be so upsetting to see Khloe with a body that you consider nicer than your own, trying to scrub all evidence of it from the internet because she/her team dislike it so much.

Reactions: 11

It's not who posted the photo who should be dealt with, it's Khloe. What she continues to do to her own photos is dangerous and gives the wrong impression to the millions who follow her life. She should own it instead of giving off unrealistic expectations. The thing is she looks like a perfectly normal and health looking woman with a few extra pounds in the photo she's tried to get removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.