The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe she struggles with conceiving now , but I'm sure she admitted that during her time with Lamar she wasn't actually trying at all because of his problems and was secretly on contraception. I'm sure I remember this correctly.
Oh wow, that’s shocking. I always thought she struggled as she always appeared to be the most into children out of the sisters.

Reactions: 5
I've no idea what the actual truth is when it comes to Khloes conceiving naturally or not but I don't understand how she flew so far under the radar for supposedly lying about trying but was actually taking contraception, she had almost zero backlash over that and I really don't know why, honestly it's horrible to do that to your husband. Imo, she has a lot to answer for for his issues during and after their marriage - not solely concerning this but it certainly makes me question what other sort of manipulation she subjected him to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s using a surrogate for sure, Tristan may as well just cut out the middle man regarding implantation.
Maybe she’ll rock a fake bump for the attention/endorsement deals tho.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s using a surrogate for sure, Tristan may as well just cut out the middle man regarding implantation.
Maybe she’ll rock a fake bump for the attention/endorsement deals tho.
Apparently she used a surrogate for True but didn’t she give birth on KUWTK?

Reactions: 4
Anyone find Kylie’s instagram page is like an only fans account? Millions of young girls following her, she is a poor role model imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Kylie looks nothing like her pics, have you seen her in the new episodes all bloated face. I dont believe Khloe is using him as a donor shes just saying that cause she looks a fool. She will be having sex with him!

Reactions: 10
Khloe has forgiven Tristan which is her perogative, it does look like she's subtly trying to humilate and punish him, for the viewers of course. 🤷‍♀️
Kylie has gone too far with surgery fillers etc, in my opinion its put 20 years on her.

Reactions: 9
Khloe has forgiven Tristan which is her perogative, it does look like she's subtly trying to humilate and punish him, for the viewers of course. 🤷‍♀️
Kylie has gone too far with surgery fillers etc, in my opinion its put 20 years on her.
It won’t work, just like her pretending he was begging her to forgive him didn’t work, he is completely indifferent to her and he shows it. He was always just using her to hike his profile and try and negotiate a higher fee for basketball, due to his increased name recognition and merch sales.
Now she doesn’t have the show to raise his profile he will be even less interested in her and True.

• Heart
It won’t work, just like her pretending he was begging her to forgive him didn’t work, he is completely indifferent to her and he shows it. He was always just using her to hike his profile and try and negotiate a higher fee for basketball, due to his increased name recognition and merch sales.
Now she doesn’t have the show to raise his profile he will be even less interested in her and True.
That whole basketball/celebrity crossover is a whole other world. Imagine being used by some jumped up asshole using you to try and negotiate a higher fee.

Though the Kardashian’s know this better than anyone, Kim was most definitely being sold as a commodity to up and coming basketball stars pre-Kanye.

Reactions: 6
Yeah but it cuts both ways though doesnt it? I mean Khloe sees Tristan as a trophy partner, lets not kid ourselves that she’d be dating him and putting up with his tit if he worked in a shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine getting back with a guy that's cheated countless times. I don't understand why women forgive these type of Men. He will only do it again.

If these guys didn't get away with their crappy behaviour, and if more women took a stand and said no, we're not accepting this kind of stuff then those cheating bastards would have no one And maybe then they would get their act together and actually be forced into being a decent person.

I'm rambling, I know. I just get so annoyed when women forgive this sort of behaviour.
All that money but no self respect
She should find a sperm doner if she wants a baby that bad it’s not like she can’t afford it and at least she won’t be treated like a mug!

Reactions: 12
Another good reason not to like Kim Kardashian.

No way in hell can she abolish the death penalty, such a dreamer.
I'm sorry but... imagine being a celebrity and instead of giving a platform to all these other organisations and lawyers who have been working on that sort of thing for years, you just focus on yourself and how it's your ambition. Like no hon.
I'd also hardly call her a lawyer seeing as she's only studying it

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but... imagine being a celebrity and instead of giving a platform to all these other organisations and lawyers who have been working on that sort of thing for years, you just focus on yourself and how it's your ambition. Like no hon.
Didn’t she claim to have ‘aced’ a bar exam, that she never even took? There is an official list recorded and she wasn’t on it.

• Haha
imagine being a lawyer in court and stating your case with "like" in the middle of every sentence :rolleyes:. The thing about their voices changing is bizarre, they all sound more shallow and ridiculous than in the beginning, most people whose voices change sound less like this as they get older

Reactions: 6
imagine being a lawyer in court and stating your case with "like" in the middle of every sentence :rolleyes:. The thing about their voices changing is bizarre, they all sound more shallow and ridiculous than in the beginning, most people whose voices change sound less like this as they get older
“judge, My client is like, literally so innocent”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This thread probably isn’t for me as I like the Kardashians/Jenners. I think it’s good Kim is trying to become a lawyer - all anyone does is criticise her for being talentless, now she’s trying to do some good and people still criticise.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.