The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at the rally? Why is he even wanting to run for President? Someone should be looking out for his best interests as he is definitely not well.
Yes I think so. He has a lot of hangers on who possibly enable him, I remember lots of shenanigans around the time he went rogue sending tweets over a 48 hour period. He was filmed by his friends and appeared on their insta or twitter accounts and iirc they said he was fine.

Reactions: 4
It’s sad when any marriage breaks down. Kim will be just fine. Say what you want about the Kardashians but they support each other and get each other through hard times.

Reactions: 19
Yes I think so. He has a lot of hangers on who possibly enable him, I remember lots of shenanigans around the time he went rogue sending tweets over a 48 hour period. He was filmed by his friends and appeared on their insta or twitter accounts and iirc they said he was fine.
Someone sending such weird tweets about your immediate family does not suggest he was was fine. I can see this being another Whitney ending - ( i hate saying that ) but she had no one watching out for her in anyway. I feel its the same for Kanye ( although the Kardashian clan may well look out for him ). As annoying as this family are i cant imagine them turning their backs 100% ( basing this on Khloe and her looking after Lamar, the inclusion of Scott despite him & Kourtney not being a couple and the effort ( admittedly half arsed ) to continue a relationship with Caitlyn.

Reactions: 12
at the rally? Why is he even wanting to run for President? Someone should be looking out for his best interests as he is definitely not well.
I think she has tried and that's what has accelerated the decline of their relationship.

Reactions: 4
I think she has tried and that's what has accelerated the decline of their relationship.
I am sure she tried to save the relationship as well. There is only so much a person can take and i cant imagine him being easy to live with ( going off previous episodes he sounded controlling and wanted " things" a certain way ) which could be part of his personality/ the fame as well as his illness.

I cant believe i am speaking positively about the family - i have been watching them too much :LOL:

Reactions: 12
I think Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had their divorce finalised within two weeks. Hollywood works fast!
WOWWWW THAT'S LIGHTING SPEED!! 😱 I suppose you can get whatever you want at the click of your fingers when you have contacts and endless money! Everything is a PR stunt with the Kardashians tho, convenient the divorce is filed weeks before the premier of the last season of KUWTK 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WOWWWW THAT'S LIGHTING SPEED!! 😱 I suppose you can get whatever you want at the click of your fingers when you have contacts and endless money! Everything is a PR stunt with the Kardashians tho, convenient the divorce is filed weeks before the premier of the last season of KUWTK 😉.
I’d be interested to see their actual earnings on paper, as we all know they completely fabricate their worth. But, it won’t happen as they are sealed tight.

I hope she slows down and focuses purely on the kids for a while.

Reactions: 5
I do think Kim is a good mum and I do think she’s going to change her whole image. But then I have seen her most recent Insta post. I think she wants the best of both worlds but who wouldn’t? Kris knows what’s she’s doing...

Reactions: 2
I’m actually really shocked they’re divorcing... I really thought Kim & Kanye were forever! I can’t imagine them with diff partners now 😂 I guess there’s only so much you can do to support someone if you’re not getting anything back. I will ALWAYS ship Scott and kourtney I want them to get back together and have one more baby but I have a feeling her and travis will last 😫

Reactions: 13
I’m actually really shocked they’re divorcing... I really thought Kim & Kanye were forever! I can’t imagine them with diff partners now 😂 I guess there’s only so much you can do to support someone if you’re not getting anything back. I will ALWAYS ship Scott and kourtney I want them to get back together and have one more baby but I have a feeling her and travis will last 😫
Oh how I used to love skort. I’ve gone off him recent years though his girlfriend right now is literally 18/19. I mean each to their own but personally I think kourtney is better off with travis.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised by how many people are saying they thought Kim and Kanye were a fairytale/end game, etc! I always thought it seemed like such a toxic, controlling, relationship. Good for her getting out.

Reactions: 19
Oh how I used to love skort. I’ve gone off him recent years though his girlfriend right now is literally 18/19. I mean each to their own but personally I think kourtney is better off with travis.
I know I wish Scott would stay away from these young girls. Midlife crisis I think 😂 still would love to see them together

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised by how many people are saying they thought Kim and Kanye were a fairytale/end game, etc! I always thought it seemed like such a toxic, controlling, relationship. Good for her getting out.
I was over it the moment they showed Kanye going through her wardrobe and throwing everything out to make way for his ugly fashion choices 😭 I really hope Kim comes back to her colours, dresses and jeans like she used to, I'm sick of these cycling shorts/Croc combos.

Reactions: 15
I was over it the moment they showed Kanye going through her wardrobe and throwing everything out to make way for his ugly fashion choices 😭 I really hope Kim comes back to her colours, dresses and jeans like she used to, I'm sick of these cycling shorts/Croc combos.
Jeans? with that arse??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I definitely could see a new era of more natural proportions, I think its already started, the big Big big arse isn't so big now. The Kanye era is over we're bound to see a shift.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.