The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body looks amazing without photoshop anyway so I don’t get why at all shoots everything is photoshopped.

Reactions: 4
Ikr! I don't feel under pressure to meet these 'standards' because they don't exist, she looks like a computerised alien. No human looks like that
100 agree with you! The standards of beauty are so warped and just seems to be getting more extreme. Whether it be extremely skinny or the massive bbl look.

I knew the divorce rumours were true, but for me I think that we’ve had no social media post of some OTT romantic gesture from Kanye confirms it more than any statement will!

I knew the divorce rumours were true, but for me I think that we’ve had no social media post of some OTT romantic gesture from Kanye confirms it more than any statement will!
Sometimes she posts big occasions after the event, but I agree it does look sus.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the debate over Kendall. It’s so ridiculous.
What makes me laugh is people trying to call half of social media “bitching” “jealous” etc for pointing out that the photo is likely edited and if not she still has millions in the bank, Olympian genes and a whole glam team. Isn’t it obv those people are trying to uplift other women and promote a healthier self image attitude? LITERALLY BECAUSE so many people were sharing her photo crying it wasn’t them? And that’s “tearing another woman down” and “hating on other women”?? I’m so confused. Don’t these people have any logic? Do they not see how toxic it is for girls to be comparing themselves to Kendall in the first place? And that anyone dispelling that myth isn’t hating on her but trying to say we’re ALL beautiful!!

i mean excuse me while I’m momentarily flippant but aside fromanything else do we realise how ridic it sounds to go “but what about the people who DO look like Kendall?! Poor them they’re feeling so awkward now!”

dude.... those people have Kendall bodies. I think they’ll be OK!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kourtney and Travis Barker?! Has this been brewing and I’ve missed it? It seems so unlikely!

Reactions: 6
Kourtney and Travis Barker?! Has this been brewing and I’ve missed it? It seems so unlikely!
They’ve been close for years, friendship wise, guess it’s blossomed into something more. I think their children are close too

Reactions: 2
I just can’t picture them together?! Not her usual type that’s for sure :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Are we going to see a new cool girl era of kardashians? They have to do something to stay relevant. Kim was linked to Van Jones recently too, I'd love to see it tbh.

Reactions: 1
Are we going to see a new cool girl era of kardashians? They have to do something to stay relevant. Kim was linked to Van Jones recently too, I'd love to see it tbh.
I think Kim will become more likeable again now Kanye is gone. No way would he have liked that Valentines shoot with the bright coloured underwear.

• Haha
I think Kim will become more likeable again now Kanye is gone. No way would he have liked that Valentines shoot with the bright coloured underwear.
I think she will too, the bright colours are very telling. I wonder why there hasn't been an announcement re separation or divorce, it must be on the cards. Travis Barker posted a tweet earlier this month that was very sweet and I assume connected to kourtney.

I think Travis Barker may actually be good for Kourtney. He’s an actual grown up for a start.

I think Travis Barker may actually be good for Kourtney. He’s an actual grown up for a start.
I can’t believe she’s spending time with somebody.... older than her! I thought she exclusively mixed with people at least half her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s spending time with somebody.... older than her! I thought she exclusively mixed with people at least half her age.
No honey that’s Scott xx

Haha am joking tho cos yes she does love the old Addison doesn’t she!! So I get u 😜

No honey that’s Scott xx

Haha am joking tho cos yes she does love the old Addison doesn’t she!! So I get u 😜
I was thinking of Younes Bendjima and Justin Bieber! And Luka Sabbat.... Kourt loves a 90s baby.

Kims stories with the kids sitting on kitchen worktops is giving me mummy anxiety. Chi was right next to a lit stove and north was turning on the gas. North says "you're so uptight today mom" :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.