The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief North is so talented :ROFLMAO: I have actually seen some amazing kids paintings but this is something else. I mean is she really surprised that the public don't believe her, the karjenners are known to elaborate the truth a lot!!! Kylie was just over drawing her lips, she was a billionaire oh wait none of those things were true. Come on, she didn't paint that.
If she really did it, wouldn't Kim have posted a process video already? We know they can't keep anything off of SM if it means proving everyone wrong!

Reactions: 9
If she really did it, wouldn't Kim have posted a process video already? We know they can't keep anything off of SM if it means proving everyone wrong!
It might yet happen but yes I suspect she would have done. I have actually seen an art teacher comment that a child of Norths age could paint like this with the right instruction. I guess I have no budding artists in my house 😕 🤷
She's very keen to show how talented her eldest is, I think it was last year she posted pics of her styling herself. I had hoped this was coming from Kanye.

Do you remember "what are those?.....these are clothes" at kanyes fashion show.

Reactions: 6
I don't have Hulu and I'm not subscribing to yet another service so I'm going to miss out on all that.
i wonder if this means Hulu will come to the UK? or will the show stay on the Hayu app? :unsure:

Remember these photos 🤣
yes ! That whole shoot was so strange. Plus Kimmy K looks uncomfortable in those shots as well.

From what I remember having ribs removed was a dodgy procedure which many surgeons in the US wouldn't perform but she found someone who would do it. Sadly having those ribs removed could lead to some serious complications to her health. What she did was extreme and dangerous all because she wanted to achieve a certain look.
i wonder if Kanye was behind this look tbh as it is another hideous outfit. How do you go from the classy looks ( from the ones someone posted on page 15 i think) to this monstrosity?

You do have 'floating ribs' - wasn't it Cher who had hers removed?
I also heard rumours that Prince (aka squiggle) had his bottom rib removed so he could suck his own ding dong. :sick: :unsure:

I am not sure i am buying into this idea that celebs would be willing to have ribs removed for the sake of their appearance? It just seems really extreme :unsure:. I think they are just that .. a rumour. :)

Those are NOT her tits!

Photoshop!!

she could also just have inserts inside the cossie? or two of the kids balls? :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Good grief North is so talented :ROFLMAO: I have actually seen some amazing kids paintings but this is something else. I mean is she really surprised that the public don't believe her, the karjenners are known to elaborate the truth a lot!!! Kylie was just over drawing her lips, she was a billionaire oh wait none of those things were true. Come on, she didn't paint that.
apparently it was some sort of paint by numbers, North’s friend painted the exact same thing in their oil painting class. my one and only talent is art, but i never produced anything like that without some sort of help at that age. she’s probably forcing them all into extra curricular classes so no one can say they’ve got no talent like the rest of the family

I am currently binge watching all the seasons on HayU and now on series 13.. Thoughts on the latest series ( as i am taking breaking in between ) and do not have the brain power to remember what i have seen in previous shows:-

1. Khloe has made a range of jeans to celebrate women of all shapes and sizes ( which is brilliant) yet throughout this series she is on a weight loss mission therefore she is submitting to the pressures that "skinny" is the only way to be.
  2. Rob is yo-yo'ing with i weight. Some episodes he looks like he has lost some weight. In others he looks massive.
  3. Do not know what to think of the Paris robbery story - its clear something happened yet Kim's retelling of what happened didnt really make 100% sense to me and there was some variations to the story.
  4. This series I think is when Kimye's relationship really started to break down - pressure of kim insisting she wanted more kids. he also seems to be very neurotic ( as there was a shoot kim was doing and she got oil on one of the tables). She immediately jumped off the table to get rid of the oil stain and seemed overly worried about what would happen if Kanye spotted this oil mark.
  5. Not sure what to make of the Caitlyn situation and if the family are just keeping up appearances. They don't seem to be really engaging with Caitlyn ( although i can understand why because they would want to protect their mum - because i can imagine your husband of 23 years admitting he identified as a woman would be difficult come to terms with). Same for the kids too. Although depends on what Kris knew ? I saw an interview with Linda ( Brody/Brandons mum ) who said she was aware very early on in their relationship. This is not too say Caitlyn (when Bruce) didn't tell Kris - but its a possibility he didn't if his previous wives had taken the news badly.
  6. Kourtney is really leading Scott on - i can see why he thinks he is winning her over if they are going on holidays together and acting "couply" - there is little in the way of understanding on Scotts part. Kims reaction to the woman in the bathroom (in dubai) was nothing short of OTT. No need to call the woman a bleep. 👎

Reactions: 9
So I’m catching up on the Corona episodes & as much as I love khloe, I’m so vexed.
she was self isolating from her own child while she waited for results but wanted to go to Hospital when Malika was in labour (even tho she didn’t see her kid) to then find out she tested positive. So had she gone to hospital with Malika, she could have seriously harmed Malika & the Baby.
WHAT Was that episode even about. I cannot even fathom how the brain works for these people?

Reactions: 5
I am currently binge watching all the seasons on HayU and now on series 13.. Thoughts on the latest series ( as i am taking breaking in between ) and do not have the brain power to remember what i have seen in previous shows:-

1. Khloe has made a range of jeans to celebrate women of all shapes and sizes ( which is brilliant) yet throughout this series she is on a weight loss mission therefore she is submitting to the pressures that "skinny" is the only way to be.
  2. Rob is yo-yo'ing with i weight. Some episodes he looks like he has lost some weight. In others he looks massive.
  3. Do not know what to think of the Paris robbery story - its clear something happened yet Kim's retelling of what happened didnt really make 100% sense to me and there was some variations to the story.
  4. This series I think is when Kimye's relationship really started to break down - pressure of kim insisting she wanted more kids. he also seems to be very neurotic ( as there was a shoot kim was doing and she got oil on one of the tables). She immediately jumped off the table to get rid of the oil stain and seemed overly worried about what would happen if Kanye spotted this oil mark.
  5. Not sure what to make of the Caitlyn situation and if the family are just keeping up appearances. They don't seem to be really engaging with Caitlyn ( although i can understand why because they would want to protect their mum - because i can imagine your husband of 23 years admitting he identified as a woman would be difficult come to terms with). Same for the kids too. Although depends on what Kris knew ? I saw an interview with Linda ( Brody/Brandons mum ) who said she was aware very early on in their relationship. This is not too say Caitlyn (when Bruce) didn't tell Kris - but its a possibility he didn't if his previous wives had taken the news badly.
  6. Kourtney is really leading Scott on - i can see why he thinks he is winning her over if they are going on holidays together and acting "couply" - there is little in the way of understanding on Scotts part. Kims reaction to the woman in the bathroom (in dubai) was nothing short of OTT. No need to call the woman a bleep. 👎
I think it is shcoking Kim claims to want more children, she clearly cannot cope with the ones she has. She just wants more accessories, really pathetic

apparently it was some sort of paint by numbers, North’s friend painted the exact same thing in their oil painting class. my one and only talent is art, but i never produced anything like that without some sort of help at that age. she’s probably forcing them all into extra curricular classes so no one can say they’ve got no talent like the rest of the family
That would make sense, I'm sure they can afford the best tutors and extra curriculum support that money can buy.

Haha I am rewatching too but almost finished season 8. It’s hard to watch more than a few episodes at a time you feel brain cells disappearing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lets face it, it isnt the first time that she has fibbed about the kids abilities.....

a two year old spelling gargantuan? A two year old even knowing their alphabet??? (not just singing the song, but recognising the letters and using them in context)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I am rewatching too but almost finished season 8. It’s hard to watch more than a few episodes at a time you feel brain cells disappearing 😅
Same for me. I have just finished the series and tried to start series 14. Watched half and gave up as i am all kardashian'ed out for the day.

she literally looks like she’s pissed herself? you can take as many pictures in your gym as you want kylie babe, we all know your build-a-body was bought and created by a team of plastic surgeons 🥴

I’m all for doing whatever makes you happy but straight up denying lip fillers for YEARS, a boob job, at least 2 bbl’s, an eyebrow lift, chin shaving, the list goes on - is disgusting and damaging beyond belief. they love the speculation, as it keeps them relevant - don’t give a toss about the damage caused by her impossible body standards. to think she’s a mother to a daughter is scary

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
News on upcoming trial.

I didnt know they were they taking KJ to court? I have noticed that in S14 ( and i am only 6 episodes in) there is no mention of Rob/Chyna and Scott is in the bad books again. And here is me thinking that the Kardashian /Jenner clan were onboard with the second series of Rob/Chyna for the sake of robs mental health ( they even had a trailer for it at the end of series 13).

Reactions: 2
I didnt know they were they taking KJ to court? I have noticed that in S14 ( and i am only 6 episodes in) there is no mention of Rob/Chyna and Scott is in the bad books again.
I didn't know about this either, the Klan are not really on my radar these days.

Reactions: 3
the kardashians must spend all their time fending off law suits these days.
From what I understand yes, even since their little show was cancelled, in come the lawsuits, the lawyers are rubbing their hands.
That and the Divorce which has been the cards for over a year now, Life isn't so grand for the klan.

I must have seen that pic of Kendall in the mirror wearing the red underwear shared on my SM about 100 times. Like yeah she looks banging but do I need to see it 100s of times 🤣

can't be the only one who thought that pic looked a bit bizarre?! it looked like when you have them mirrors that stretch your body to look super long. not understanding the hype

• Heart
Reactions: 16
can't be the only one who thought that pic looked a bit bizarre?! it looked like when you have them mirrors that stretch your body to look super long. not understanding the hype
Ikr! I don't feel under pressure to meet these 'standards' because they don't exist, she looks like a computerised alien. No human looks like that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.