The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve already posted about their awful fashion choices but wow, this is the worst yet!
I think the problem with how Kim dresses is her figure - if she had a figure like kendall she could pull them off a little better with her fake bum and everything else she's done to her body it's all just a bit too much

Reactions: 12
I think the problem with how Kim dresses is her figure - if she had a figure like kendall she could pull them off a little better with her fake bum and everything else she's done to her body it's all just a bit too much
Definitely. The outfits don’t look good on her figure.

Reactions: 5
she looks like a chav from the estate
53712ACE-A19E-4684-99EC-538800CBC19D.png

she actually does. All that money in the family but they are literally like a rough family off an estate. You can imagine the conversations of people talking about their most recent dramas on the estate. “Oh did you hear khloe got preggers off her boyfriend but he got caught shagging three other girls behind her back when she was pregnant but she took him back right and then he pulled kylies bff at a house party and they all went ape at her but khloe took him back again coz she wants another likkle baby quick. Her ex is a smack head yeah, he nearly died of a drug overdose when he was shagging a brass and he said khloes fnny smelt like earring backs hahaha.. Their dads now a ****** he was called bruce or summit and now he’s called caitlynn with a C not a K and he’s living with some young blonde girl thats just left sixth form. Thats kylie over there she is proper hard, she isnt with her kid Stormi’s dad anymore, he’s shagged her sister kendall and kylie shags him sometimes but he dont want to be tied down and that. He loves weed and poppers and raps at the weekend. She’s proper boss anyways is Kylie, she runs a makeup stall and works in that beauty salon near the estate. Her ex is called tyga and he has a kid with that rough arse Blakk Chyna. Be careful of her she will literally knock you out. Saw her throw a pram at some man once coz he got in her way when she was leaving Maccy-Ds. And yeah Chyna just had another kid called Dreamy aint that a cute name, with Kylies older brother, the one whos always in the kebab shop.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 413218
she actually does. All that money in the family but they are literally like a rough family off an estate. You can imagine the conversations of people talking about their most recent dramas on the estate. “Oh did you hear khloe got preggers off her boyfriend but he got caught shagging three other girls behind her back when she was pregnant but she took him back right and then he pulled kylies bff at a house party and they all went ape at her but khloe took him back again coz she wants another likkle baby quick. Her ex is a smack head yeah, he nearly died of a drug overdose when he was shagging a brass and he said khloes fnny smelt like earring backs hahaha.. Their dads now a ****** he was called bruce or summit and now he’s called caitlynn with a C not a K and he’s living with some young blonde girl thats just left sixth form. Thats kylie over there she is proper hard, she isnt with her kid Stormi’s dad anymore, he’s shagged her sister kendall and kylie shags him sometimes but he dont want to be tied down and that. He loves weed and poppers and raps at the weekend. She’s proper boss anyways is Kylie, she runs a makeup stall and works in that beauty salon near the estate. Her ex is called tyga and he has a kid with that rough arse Blakk Chyna. Be careful of her she will literally knock you out. Saw her throw a pram at some man once coz he got in her way when she was leaving Maccy-Ds. And yeah Chyna just had another kid called Dreamy aint that a cute name, with Kylies older brother, the one whos always in the kebab shop.”
I'm deadddd 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’ve already posted about their awful fashion choices but wow, this is the worst yet!
I wonder how she feels about this outfit now because honestly it gives me PTSD

The clip of her putting it on is so far from the composed, calm, robot talking image that she tries so hard to portray.

omg the faces she pulls, even the noises of the latex smacking makes me anxious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder how she feels about this outfit now because honestly it gives me PTSD

The clip of her putting it on is so far from the composed, calm, robot talking image that she tries so hard to portray.

omg the faces she pulls, even the noises of the latex smacking makes me anxious

She needs a bigger size. I honestly don’t know how she got in it And Christ, Kourtney's outfit is even worse.

Reactions: 6
She needs a bigger size. It won’t fit because of those hips And Christ, Kourtney's outfit is even worse.
Reminds me of the early eps of when Kourtney and Khloe would laugh at Kim for struggling to fit into her jeans, back when she was all natural.

Reactions: 4
Reminds me of the early eps of when Kourtney and Khloe would laugh at Kim for struggling to fit into her jeans, back when she was all natural.
I bet Khloe is embarrassed looking back. She can’t make fun of Kim not being able to fit into jeans anymore considering she’s just like her these days. She’d be a massive hypocrite to do so.

I'm deadddd 😭😭
It is literally messy as duck when you think about it. And that didnt even include kim with her what.. fifth husband who’s completely lost the plot, wanted to run for president and now rumoured to have been shagging a transexual alien/human hybrid makeup artist youtuber on his ranch in wyoming 🤨. Or their mum dating a black man young enough to be her son who gets a stiffy every time ol’ kylie wobbles in with her fake wimwams jiggling about. Or kourtney co-parenting with scott who both seem to creep around the local high schools waiting for the young kids to come out at playtime so they can ask them to date or move in with them (justin beiber, younes benjamin, madison rae (20 yo), amelia gray (19 yo) and sofia richie (22 yo). Lets call a spade a spade here, what a bunch of absolute pedos. Then there’s the dad/mum Bruce-Caitlyn being a grand old 70 years of age living with his 22 year old employee/girlfriend who discribes their relationship more as a ‘mother daughter.’ 🤮🤮 Imagine being 22 year old living with a transgender grandad/grandma who wants to bone you, is enraged and barges into your room when you are sleeping with other men... and you say you have a ‘mother daughter’ relationship with them. Not where I’m from you don’t!!! Don’t know what THAT thing is called but ‘mother daughter relationship’ aint it! The mind literally boggles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It is literally messy as duck when you think about it. And that didnt even include kim with her what.. fifth husband who’s completely lost the plot, wanted to run for president and now rumoured to have been shagging a transexual alien/human hybrid makeup artist youtuber on his ranch in wyoming 🤨. Or their mum dating a black man young enough to be her son who gets a stiffy every time ol’ kylie wobbles in with her fake wimwams jiggling about. Or kourtney co-parenting with scott who both seem to creep around the local high schools waiting for the young kids to come out at playtime so they can ask them to date or move in with them (justin beiber, younes benjamin, madison rae (20 yo), amelia gray (19 yo) and sofia richie (22 yo). Lets call a spade a spade here, what a bunch of absolute pedos. Then there’s the dad/mum Bruce-Caitlyn being a grand old 70 years of age living with his 22 year old employee/girlfriend who discribes their relationship more as a ‘mother daughter.’ 🤮🤮 Imagine being 22 year old living with a transgender grandad/grandma who wants to bone you, is enraged and barges into your room when you are sleeping with other men... and you say you have a ‘mother daughter’ relationship with them. Not where I’m from you don’t!!! Don’t know what THAT thing is called but ‘mother daughter relationship’ aint it! The mind literally boggles
you’re so right 😂😂 the whole thing is so messed up with all their history/relationships/antics.
Wonder how often they see their therapists.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you’re so right 😂😂 the whole thing is so messed up with all their history/relationships/antics.
Wonder how often they see their therapists.
Not often enough lol i’d count myself as a complete failure if I was the kardashians therapist thats for sure. I can just imagine the counselling sessions ten years from now.... “so Khloe Kong you are now dating your mums ex boyfriend Scott Disick? The one who fathered three children with your brother Billy-Bob back when he was a woman formerly known as Kourtney?” 🤔🤔

• Haha
the whole family were literally MADE for reality tv

Kylie crying that they couldn’t have stormi world 3 but then throwing a party anyway 🙄

Thing is they get back lash for 2/3 days tops and then it’s forgotten about until the next rule breaking bash!

Reactions: 9
Forced to downsize, still obscene!

Down-sided festival for a three year olds birthday party?!?... oh God forbid!!! At least they managed to get a huge inflatable of Stormis head because lets face it no childs party is complete without one! Money well spent in my eyes. Nothing like teaching a child to have a God complex I mean teaching a child humility is really the sign of the poor these days.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yuck I'm sorry to say this, as I know there are kardashian fans on here. But it makes me feel sick seeing them posing daily in miniature bikinis on their endless holidays. They are completely tone deaf, and have no understanding of the impact covid has made on countless people around the world. 'kisses from Turks xo kourtney and Kim' lmao stay there forever please. but no more pics.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yuck I'm sorry to say this, as I know there are kardashian fans on here. But it makes me feel sick seeing them posing daily in miniature bikinis on their endless holidays. They are completely tone deaf, and have no understanding of the impact covid has made on countless people around the world. 'kisses from Turks xo kourtney and Kim' lmao stay there forever please. but no more pics.
They just love rubbing their wealth in people's faces, doing it during the pandemic is even worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.