The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this face supposed to be seductive? Looks like the definition of “a face you’d want to smack”. Why does she look perpetually disgusted/bored/evil/demented? Sorry but if anyone I knew took a picture of themselves doing this expression I’d think they were a) disturbed and b) a prick
9CC9EABF-F8F2-40BB-9152-5DEE35A5E35E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this face supposed to be seductive? Looks like the definition of “a face you’d want to smack”. Why does she look perpetually disgusted/bored/evil/demented? Sorry but if anyone I knew took a picture of themselves doing this expression I’d think they were a) disturbed and b) a prickView attachment 411647
It's weird that plastic surgery has made her look ageless - she looks 45 and in her 20s at the same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those new poolside pics of Kim with Chi and North - so oversexualised?! Creepy af

Reactions: 4
You do have 'floating ribs' - wasn't it Cher who had hers removed?
I think Pamela Anderson did as well?
Imagine being so shallow you would go to an amazing event and not be able to enjoy it as you cannot sit down or eat or drink anything. So pathetic. This is how I imagine all of their parties tbh, everyone just focused on looks not enjoyment

Reactions: 3
Was Kong ill? what with?
she had covid! it is documented in the latest season, (although she somehow always had a full face of makeup and fake nails so who knows...)

You mean faked in the last season, I have to admit the klan are not really on my Radar right now.
yeah I have basically given up on the show, I don't have sky/hulu but saw a couple of episodes that were on youtube, it is so boring now. What I found most depressing was that Khloe was going on about how thankful she was to have Tristan being "so helpful" looking after their child while she was ill. Low standard for the father of your baby and partner or what?

Kourtney wearing a perfectly good bikini top upside down just to look edgy and show more skin . Looks ridiculous!

And Kim having ribs removed to look waist smaller but still filling her hips with fat is mind boggling.

Reactions: 7
I know I’ve already posted about their awful fashion choices but wow, this is the worst yet!
Believe it or not I think it’s actually ok!! There are worse way worse than that!! Lol at least she is fully covered!!

Reactions: 6
Believe it or not I think it’s actually ok!! There are worse way worse than that!! Lol at least she is fully covered!!
It’s the colour for me. It wouldn’t look too bad if it wasn’t for the colour.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.