Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the cameras aren't stopping rolling anytime soon 🥴😫🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe not, but they will not be able to hold onto their followers long after the cameras stop. Even looking now, they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to make their stories interesting. We had Kourtney today showing us the inside of her fridge that only holds bottles, and Khloe had to get her b o o b s out to sell jeans...tick tock

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you remember when she lied about baking some pumpkin pies and proudly took credit for some small town bakery’s offerings? She’s pathological!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestions: Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime.

• Haha
Lamar posted something strange but it was hastily deleted. Think his relationship ended and he says she's taken his passport and something else that I can't remember.

• Wow
Lamar posted something strange but it was hastily deleted. Think his relationship ended and he says she's taken his passport and something else that I can't remember.
@BigMavis: I read the article and Lamar claims his ex won’t give his social media passwords or his passport! The ex has the presence of mind not to feed into this madness and claims to continue to move on from him...

Reactions: 2
@BigMavis: I read the article and Lamar claims his ex won’t give his social media passwords or his passport! The ex has the presence of mind not to feed into this madness and claims to continue to move on from him...
Lucky escape I'd say, I followed her for a time and she was really body/mind conscious, looks like Lamar hasn't changed much.

Lucky escape I'd say, I followed her for a time and she was really body/mind conscious, looks like Lamar hasn't changed much.
Lamar will never change. Regardless of what he is, I still find Khloe lying to him about her fertility for YEARS was despicable! She could have left him. Says a lot about her character that she admitted taking contraception while claiming fertility issues. That’s low!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lamar will never change. Regardless of what he is, I still find Khloe lying to him about her fertility for YEARS was despicable! She could have left him. Says a lot about her character that she admitted taking contraception while claiming fertility issues. That’s low!
And didn't she choose so well when she finally came off it. 😆

Khloe was happiest with Lamar when they broke up that’s when she changed completely for the worst, I was watching their wedding episode today and the show was so much better back then, they were all so funny, relatable and much more normal and likeable

Reactions: 7
I hated the baby voice she used when speaking to him but yeah they were as relatable as they could be back then. khloes attitude has changed the most out of all of them and not in a good way. Her appearance has too.
Kims become the best version of herself now, she's improved her thinking and image to no end. Apparently she's really nice in person and has always gone out of her way when she meets fans, a real people person and very humble which is hard to fathom when you consider her lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
I hated the baby voice she used when speaking to him but yeah they were as relatable as they could be back then. khloes attitude has changed the most out of all of them and not in a good way. Her appearance has too.
Kims become the best version of herself now, she's improved her thinking and image to no end. Apparently she's really nice in person and has always gone out of her way when she meets fans, a real people person and very humble which is hard to fathom when you consider her lifestyle.
Yeah I agree jim has improved and matured for the better. The rest of them have all gone down hill and completely changed especially Khloe and Kris. They are so unrelatable and not funny or entertaining any more

Yeah I agree jim has improved and matured for the better. The rest of them have all gone down hill and completely changed especially Khloe and Kris. They are so unrelatable and not funny or entertaining any more
The show was my guilty pleasure but I found it hard to get through the last couple of seasons, don't even think I finished the final one. Of course it was always scripted but I think they just ran out of ideas. The irony is if they'd actually filmed their reality it would have been entertaining I'm sure.

Reactions: 3
yeah I think when she started dieting loads she just became completely shallow. Her voice has also got more annoying, she is basically why i stopped watching

• Haha
Were they hanging on the Xmas tree next to JCMH's?

yeah I think when she started dieting loads she just became completely shallow. Her voice has also got more annoying, she is basically why i stopped watching
it peaked at season 4 that’s the funniest most entertaining season in my opinion. I loved Khloe she was so funny and motherly but yes her voice is so irritating now and she’s so unbelievably shallow and she talks like Malika now which is extremely annoying

it peaked at season 4 that’s the funniest most entertaining season in my opinion. I loved Khloe she was so funny and motherly but yes her voice is so irritating now and she’s so unbelievably shallow and she talks like Malika now which is extremely annoying
yeah, it is almost like she is turning her face into Malika's too

Reactions: 1
And calling her daughter mama, wtf is that all about? I was never a fan of Khloe and she seems to have been everyone's firm favourite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.