The Kardashians #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that IG vid where Chloen 🤡 and Kim peel off their prosthetic Bratz lips! 👄 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a thought on watching Tristan trash can on the last few episodes. He’s clearly uncomfortable on camera, fidgeting and being to be sooooooooooo nice, but looks like he’s been totally emasculated by Kris, Khloe & Co. The narrative being spun this season about how amaaaaaaaaaaazing Tristan is just makes me uncomfortable because clearly he isn’t a good guy and what he’s done on Khloe in the past. And they all hated him 5 years ago and made it clear to him. 🙄
But they all, including Corey, crawl up his ass to push this agenda of him and Khloe getting back together.
But what bothers me the most is that Khloe as an executive producer like the rest of them on the show lets a story run of oh get back with Tristan and then goes on camera saying oh I’ve been hurt so much blah blah blah. Why would she stand by letting her family big him up in such a way that she’s denying she wants to get back. Just scripted and making a storyline because we all know they are riding away! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Oh dear, bit of a backlash with Kim posting Saint’s zombie footballer “gruesome look” - another tone deaf Halloween pic from the Klan 🥴

Also Khy Krap from Kylie has dropped, looks a rip off of other designers, a Wish version of Balenciaga 😆

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, bit of a backlash with Kim posting Saint’s zombie footballer “gruesome look” - another tone deaf Halloween pic from the Klan 🥴

Also Khy Krap from Kylie has dropped, looks a rip off of other designers, a Wish version of Balenciaga 😆
Definitely tone deaf.
Also, the snake post is so cringe 😂 Kim acting sexy with a snake and shaking her head all over the place 🤭 I was expecting Jonathan/Food God to appear to play the part of Quentin Tarantino and she'd stick her foot in his mouth like the scene in the film. Travis Barker would love it since he has a foot fetish 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a thought on watching Tristan trash can on the last few episodes. He’s clearly uncomfortable on camera, fidgeting and being to be sooooooooooo nice, but looks like he’s been totally emasculated by Kris, Khloe & Co. The narrative being spun this season about how amaaaaaaaaaaazing Tristan is just makes me uncomfortable because clearly he isn’t a good guy and what he’s done on Khloe in the past. And they all hated him 5 years ago and made it clear to him. 🙄
But they all, including Corey, crawl up his ass to push this agenda of him and Khloe getting back together.
But what bothers me the most is that Khloe as an executive producer like the rest of them on the show lets a story run of oh get back with Tristan and then goes on camera saying oh I’ve been hurt so much blah blah blah. Why would she stand by letting her family big him up in such a way that she’s denying she wants to get back. Just scripted and making a storyline because we all know they are riding away! 😂😂😂
I totally agree that Tristan is awkward AF on the Kardashians. When they showed the clips of him on the sports show, I was surprised that he could actually speak coherently. Maybe he's anxious around the Kardashian-Jenners.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree that Tristan is awkward AF on the Kardashians. When they showed the clips of him on the sports show, I was surprised that he could actually speak coherently. Maybe he's anxious around the Kardashian-Jenners.
It’s because he’s trying to remember his lines on the kardashians and has to act like he is desperately in love with Khloe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s because he’s trying to remember his lines on the kardashians and has to act like he is desperately in love with Khloe
It’s a hard sell considering he is clearly revolted by her. She doesn’t care though, she’ll take it.

Reactions: 8
New thread created

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.