The Kardashians #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to me that Saint might have found comfort in his fave Arsenal shirt, that if Kim paid more attention to.

I loved North doing the graduation bear on TkikTokk 🐻

What is Kim thinking of with the macabre spooky Halloween setting at home 💀 I’m sure she’s got her outfit under wraps, no doubt she’ll look amazing as she did last year, although her face has changed a lot since as with her thinner nose and lips are bigger 👄 🥴 I think she could go as Corpse Bride 🧟‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Those all in one leggings and boots Kim is so fond of are the biggest ick ever for me 🤮😂

Reactions: 14
Given how she reacted at the meetings without her assistant / stylist in Italy suggests to me she’s really only the face of all of this and not that involved but this is impressive nonetheless

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kim has not done this all by herself, there are other investors…
Side note: stylists and assistants plan ahead too, they don’t have to be present 😆 mind you, PMK and Mario were pictured by her side that day. The deal was sealed a month ago, we’re just hearing about it now via the PR.

Ahh the Mangled Chanel suit finally appears as I predicted at the Met Gala 😂

Reactions: 7
Given how she reacted at the meetings without her assistant / stylist in Italy suggests to me she’s really only the face of all of this and not that involved but this is impressive nonetheless
Emma Grede is the mastermind tbf (and of Good American too).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone can pay to have your products as the ‘official’ whatever. Be in shoes, food or furnishing. It’s just sponsorship, what on earth is impressive about paying people to wear your stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kim dressed as a teenager and Kylie dressed like a slut.
Story checks out.
Why is Kendall dressed like that? Marilyn didn’t dress that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20231031_095413_Chrome.jpg

So they're dressed as Batman characters. Have to say I didn't have a clue about who they were supposed to be til I googled it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't hate me but I LOVE this from them - not as much as I loved North in the Graduation Bear costumer <3<3
Agree, it’s a bit of fun, Clueless Cougar Mom Kim is only as young as she feels.

Sometimes I have to remind myself hell I’m in my early 40s and still look a cute Millennial 😆 might need those scaffolding bras from Skims 😂 ⚖
---
IMG_2847.jpeg

KimYe as Catwoman back in the day 😺
Heard a clip of Travis on a podcast saying the baby is called Rocky
OMG this went over my head so Kourt’s had the baby of course, and it’s a boy called Rocky 😅
---
ETA: has Kourt had the baby or not? It’s feckin’ November tomorrow 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Kinda find this funny. Like I know it's dress up for Halloween (yeah mega scary) but in a way are they not laughing at themselves? The video of Khloe and Kim taking off their "lips" is funny 😁
They all look like wax figurines or plastic mannequins, but I suppose that would be life imitating art 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.