The Kardashians #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda find this funny. Like I know it's dress up for Halloween (yeah mega scary) but in a way are they not laughing at themselves? The video of Khloe and Kim taking off their "lips" is funny šŸ˜
One I couldnā€™t tell it was khloe and 2 does anyone else think itā€™s giving little mix. Genuinely thought it was jesy Nelson at first glance šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
One I couldnā€™t tell it was khloe and 2 does anyone else think itā€™s giving little mix. Genuinely thought it was jesy Nelson at first glance šŸ˜‚
Noā€¦same!! I kinda love Kim and norths clueless look. I wish my kids would dress up with me šŸ¤£ one is off being a black swan with her friends the other wanted to be a dead bride and the toddler is terrified of Halloween.

Reactions: 5
I recognised Khloe and Kim straight away but just assumed the other two were Kendall and Kylie and was like wow thatā€™s amazing makeup šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I did not know that was Khloe. The amount of editing, photoshop, face app, face tune going on. Wow. The before and after must be insane. I know the lips were fake on top of her already filled lips but it just looked worse on her then they did Kim, and her tan in one of the pics. Khloe just doesn't look like Khloe any more.

Reactions: 9
Whats the obsession with doing so many Halloween ā€œlooksā€ every year
---
OMG this went over my head so Kourtā€™s had the baby of course, and itā€™s a boy called Rocky šŸ˜…
Went over my head too I genuinely thought it was Kylieā€™s ex Travis that was being referred to and that Kylie had changed her sons name (again) šŸ¤£
---
Rocky Thirteen Barker šŸ„“

Reactions: 6
Just started the new season of the Kardashians. Anyone else notice Kim has gained (probably a small) amount of weight since last season? Last season she was sooo skinny, face gaunt and collar bones pronounced. Itā€™s nice to see her looking healthier and happier.

Reactions: 1
I did not know that was Khloe. The amount of editing, photoshop, face app, face tune going on. Wow. The before and after must be insane. I know the lips were fake on top of her already filled lips but it just looked worse on her then they did Kim, and her tan in one of the pics. Khloe just doesn't look like Khloe any more.
Actually thought it was a woman of colour. Blackfishing to the extreme

Reactions: 8
I wish Kim would at least try to give North some privacy. Why is North being interviewed by a magazine, I did find some of her answers funny like when she said the best fashion show shes been to has been her sisters Chicagos in her closet, but we really shouldn't know much about North as a person. She is a little girl with famous parents even if she wanted to do the interview Kim should have said no.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s gross. Whoā€™s buying magazines with 10 year old girls on the front?
not sure what magazine it is or supporting them but possibly other 10 year olds. I remember buying girl mags when I was younger with Tracey Beaker, Hilary Duff ect in. Is a bit of a red flag for those older and I'd be concerned putting my child to the world with the way the world isšŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 2
I wish Kim would at least try to give North some privacy. Why is North being interviewed by a magazine, I did find some of her answers funny like when she said the best fashion show shes been to has been her sisters Chicagos in her closet, but we really shouldn't know much about North as a person. She is a little girl with famous parents even if she wanted to do the interview Kim should have said no.
That kid will not have any privacy. God help her of she goes to Uni.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t know what itā€™s like to be 10 any more but was heartened to read that North said one day she wants to own Skims and Yeezy šŸ„°

Natalie Halcro,my God.I've never seen a bigger disconnect between what someone looks like on instagram and what they look like in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.