The Kardashians #20 These nipples are harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread for The Kardashians (and The Jenners if they can be arsed to film). Plenty has gone on.
Kourt still is preggers surely due soon. She dressed up as Kim which was hilarious when Kim was preggers. Apparently the baby has already been named. Rocky Thirteen Barker. Erm OK.
Kim now has a contract with the NBA, to supply the underwear for the players to wear. Skims carries on and apparently North wants to run Skims or Yeezy in the future.
Khloe. Her family and friends keep pushing the narrative to get back to Trashcan. Surely not? Hopefully she has more sense, well hoping!
Kylie. Launched a clothing line Khy. Looks naff but each to their own.
Corey launched his deal with D&G, silk clothes. Erm lovely!
Kendall and Kris well not much happened.
On we go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who find Khy ad very mediocre. It isn't selling. I thought it was dinner ware. It's a cheap replica of Balenciaga and Yeezy combined.. i would love that large croissant though

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who find Khy ad very mediocre. It isn't selling. I thought it was dinner ware. It's a cheap replica of Balenciaga and Yeezy combined.. i would love that large croissant though
I definitely thought that too, copied YeezyGap Engineered by Balenciaga on their style last year.

That giant croissant stole the show, looked filled too! 🥐

Also can Kylie even read a newspaper 😒 that pleather top she was wearing had in-built nipples, so she’s in direct competition with Kim and Skims at the mo

Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest I had no idea what the apparent drama was with the Saint Halloween photos until I read the comments. I thought it was because she was presenting Neymar Jr as dead 😭

I think the backlash is kind of a reach

Saint’s still a brat though

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I cannot stand the kardashians at halloween with their multiple costumes that have no relevance to halloween. Its just a constant thirst trap.
kim trying to make north happen 😒😒 she's the image of her crazy dad and let's be honest, she's not going to be a stunner, she's short and stocky but as a nepo baby, she will have everything thrown at her. She already looks like a brat. You could imagine her speaking to the nannies and the help like tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I cannot stand the kardashians at halloween with their multiple costumes that have no relevance to halloween. Its just a constant thirst trap.
kim trying to make north happen 😒😒 she's the image of her crazy dad and let's be honest, she's not going to be a stunner, she's short and stocky but as a nepo baby, she will have everything thrown at her. She already looks like a brat. You could imagine her speaking to the nannies and the help like tit
Naaaah, don’t say that! North is SUCH a pretty girl!!!! No model material, but still a beautiful child, who will grow into a beautiful woman!

• Haha
Just watched this weeks episode. Kylie should sign Stormi up for acting, that was top class acting from someone so young. Way better than i've seen from her aunties.

I feel Kris spends zero time with her younger grandkids and they don't really know her. Shes in the same space as them a lot but doesn't spend quality time with them. A few weeks back Dream and True seemed reluctant to hug her which is strange as she lives next door.

Penelope is the only one with any sense. She knows Tristan is trash and knows her dad needs to date within his own age group.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched this weeks episode. Kylie should sign Stormi up for acting, that was top class acting from someone so young. Way better than i've seen from her aunties.

I feel Kris spends zero time with her younger grandkids and they don't really know her. Shes in the same space as them a lot but doesn't spend quality time with them. A few weeks back Dream and True seemed reluctant to hug her which is strange as she lives next door.

Penelope is the only one with any sense. She knows Tristan is trash and knows her dad needs to date within his own age group.
I know what you mean about Kris and the younger ones I did think the Khloe gate crashing the day was a bit strange and her attitude about it, it felt odd but I couldn't put my finger on it

Reactions: 9

Totally agree with Kris- I swear every time she’s around the grandchildren they act like she’s a stranger

Just out of interest, as MJ, Kris' Mum appeared on this seasons episodes yet? I don't watch the new show on Hulu.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest I had no idea what the apparent drama was with the Saint Halloween photos until I read the comments. I thought it was because she was presenting Neymar Jr as dead 😭

I think the backlash is kind of a reach

Saint’s still a brat though
Saint's a brat. North is going to be an absolute horror as she gets older. The zombie Neymar costume was incredibly poor taste, but what else do we expect from kim? She only cares about what will increase her bank account

Reactions: 7
Nah, North is definitely beautiful! But I think it's obvious that Kim thinks North's beauty isn't on-par Chicago's. I reckon Kim will want all of the 'best' deals/opportunities saved for Chicago solely based on her likeliness to Kim.

Reactions: 10
Nah, North is definitely beautiful! But I think it's obvious that Kim thinks North's beauty isn't on-par Chicago's. I reckon Kim will want all of the 'best' deals/opportunities saved for Chicago solely based on her likeliness to Kim.
But we've not really seen Chicago or Psalm lately, wonder why?

Reactions: 1
Kinda harsh to comment on a child’s appearance 🙄😬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.