The Kardashians #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No title as I think as many have said maybe it's time the show ended as its past its time and the storyline are tedious boring and fake.

So Kourt is pregnant with baby number 4 with hubby Travis. Still moaning about her wedding being taken over the šŸ˜“

Kim Is going all over the world meeting footballers for her son Saint and not as she wants to bag one!

Khloe has allowed Trashcan and his brother to move in with her whilst his house is being repaired.we saw baby Tatum bless the poor kid.

Kylie was supposedly dating Timothee but now it's over. Now has Bratz dolls like her. Where is Stasstie's one?

Kris her face seems to have change again.

Kendull erm....... Still with the Bunny bloke

Might have missed stuff so please add

Reactions: 19
Chloe is trying to make out she is the best thing in Dreams life, whilst ignoring her own, less attractive child.
Kim is still desperately trying to get a rise out of Kanye, who is staying uncharacteristically quiet.
Kylie has admitted to a boob job, she hasnā€™t said where in Las Vegas she got the implants done though.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kylie probs will get back with Travis for a third baby & then be done. If kris Jenner could arrange that with travis

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yet again, more blackfishing...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Kim already giving side eye K Kurse in Japan at last weekā€™s footie stalkers match, but unfortunately it ricocheted to I Show Speed guy, it wasnā€™t long til he was unexpectedly in hospital with a bump on his nogginšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µšŸ¤•

IMG_1471.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the absolute duck is going on with khloes face in the pics sheā€™s posted of tatums birthday?! And what is Kris wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the absolute duck is going on with khloes face in the pics sheā€™s posted of tatums birthday?! And what is Kris wearing?
I know and Krisā€™ face looks really weird - stop with the filters and the airbrushing you donā€™t look human anymore!

Reactions: 6
Kris's face is so different now. The cheekbones are very well on show. Up to her but I guess once you start the surgery it has to carry on? But look at the picture they both are facial wise similar. It's magic!
Didnā€™t Kris lose a significant amount of weight? Maybe itā€˜s only Ozempic, not cosmetic surgery?

Reactions: 4
Kris has over done it with the surgery on her face. It's a pity as she is someone who would have aged really nicely I think.

Look at her mother MJ - she looks fabulous!

Reactions: 18
Kris and Chloe look like a pair of melting candles the filer looks like itā€™s trying to escape their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kris's face is so different now. The cheekbones are very well on show. Up to her but I guess once you start the surgery it has to carry on? But look at the picture they both are facial wise similar. It's magic!
They all get these subtle changes made so that they look more and more like each other... We know khloe looked nothing like PMK before, but they look very similar now. That's lifelong insecurity right there.

And that poor child True is growing up in that toxic self loathing house surrounded by bitchy women with zero self respect who preach self love but truly do not practice it.

Reactions: 6
Why does Travis always do that neck tilt and lip pout? Just stand normally and smile like a normal person and heā€™d look ok! He looks like a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Travis looking like a mental Nosferatu as per. Whoā€™s looking after Amari? I thought thatā€™s the only reason Tristan is hanging at Chloeā€™s? She only plays nursemaid for clout, and the cameras.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why did kourtney think that outfit was appropriate for a babyā€™s party?

And what on earth did Kris and Cici look like?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.