The Kardashians #18 Keeping up with Appalachians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good glad it’s not just me but because I didn’t follow it at the time I didn’t know peoples opinions on her but from seeing it in the news over the years and how happy everyone is she’s now with Travis etc I thought everyone was team Kourtney!
It's funny - Kourtney has always been my least favourite.
She is very mean and very jealous of Kim.
Once she had kids that became her entire personality. Now she has clearly lost interest in that and Travis has become her personality instead.

Kris & Bruce paid for Brandon and Leah to go to Kim’s wedding but wouldn’t pay for Brody (im assuming all the kardashian / Jenner sisters and rob would have also been paid for too!
I vaguely remember this, and I think it was down to the fact that he was insisting his girlfriend at the time was invited and Kim said no because they weren't together that long.

Reactions: 16
Once she had kids that became her entire personality. Now she has clearly lost interest in that and Travis has become her personality instead.

I vaguely remember this, and I think it was down to the fact that he was insisting his girlfriend at the time was invited and Kim said no because they weren't together that long.
Yeah it was the gf he wasn't with much after. Then he carried on being an arse to Kris and made it pretty awkward for all. But then Kris got pissed 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
I see they’ve given up with this fake relationship

7 months?!! Wow

Once she had kids that became her entire personality. Now she has clearly lost interest in that and Travis has become her personality instead
All she does is act like a massive witch and then sob about being a victim and how everyone is so "nasty" and mean to her. I literally have to skip through her parts because I can't take any more of her woe is me everyone is ganging up on me. She ruins the show for me lol

Reactions: 8
All she does is act like a massive witch and then sob about being a victim and how everyone is so "nasty" and mean to her. I literally have to skip through her parts because I can't take any more of her woe is me everyone is ganging up on me. She ruins the show for me lol
Me too - she is an eternal victim.

She is actually the least likable.

I see they’ve given up with this fake relationship

Probably broken up now so that she can get back with Travis in time for Xmas.

If Koko the Klown can get back with Tristan why not kylie get back with her sperm donor

Reactions: 7
Summer sale starts tomorrow Skimmies. Not sure if it’s just on summer stuff like Swim etc though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
new thread

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.