The Kardashians #18 Keeping up with Appalachians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was probably living off residual checks from when he was on kuwtk plus Kris bought him out of his sock business. I bet she over paid for it.

Reactions: 6
I know it probably needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but Robs net worth is estimated online to be approx. 10 million dollars.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know it probably needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but Robs net worth is estimated online to be approx. 10 million dollars.
Wow really? Maybe has some help from Mom with that amount. He did have a house with Blac Chyna I think Momager sorted that as they went on Snapchat and was "slagging" some of the things she bought for the house and food. The Sisters were not impressed. Then when he and BC broke up (for the umpteenth time) he has.another house that Kim visited but he wasn't there yet the hosie was unlocked? Weird. So no idea of true about his wealth but I assume the kids of Robert Snr would have been left some money?

Reactions: 6
I thought he was probably living off residual checks from when he was on kuwtk plus Kris bought him out of his sock business. I bet she over paid for it.
I don’t think reality stars get residuals (something Bethenny Frankel is currently advocating for). I reckon he’s living off a little trust fund from his dad and topped up by his mum and Khloe.

Reactions: 5
Wow really? Maybe has some help from Mom with that amount. He did have a house with Blac Chyna I think Momager sorted that as they went on Snapchat and was "slagging" some of the things she bought for the house and food. The Sisters were not impressed. Then when he and BC broke up (for the umpteenth time) he has.another house that Kim visited but he wasn't there yet the hosie was unlocked? Weird. So no idea of true about his wealth but I assume the kids of Robert Snr would have been left some money?
Isn't Rob in Kris's old house with the chequered floor hallway? That was the last I heard.

I’m just watching the episode where they show what their Christmas is like and I found it absolutely unbelievable how much they continue to stand by Tristan even after all he’s put Khloe through… we don’t see that same unconditional support for Kanye in my opinion… also how false did it seem when they were at that homeless shelter? It seemed so rehearsed

Reactions: 19
I’m just watching the episode where they show what their Christmas is like and I found it absolutely unbelievable how much they continue to stand by Tristan even after all he’s put Khloe through… we don’t see that same unconditional support for Kanye in my opinion… also how false did it seem when they were at that homeless shelter? It seemed so rehearsed
That's because Tristan stays somewhat quiet.
Kanye is outspoken and controversial - Tristan is the opposite.

Reactions: 9
That's because Tristan stays somewhat quiet.
Kanye is outspoken and controversial - Tristan is the opposite.
Yeah but his actions are louder imo! He’s cheated on Khloe multiple times, it’s so hypocritical that they continue to say they want to set high examples to their kids but they continue to show love and support to someone who has absolutely embarrassed Khloe multiple times …. It’s so crazy to me!

Reactions: 16
Yeah but his actions are louder imo! He’s cheated on Khloe multiple times, it’s so hypocritical that they continue to say they want to set high examples to their kids but they continue to show love and support to someone who has absolutely embarrassed Khloe multiple times …. It’s so crazy to me!
I see what you're saying - but cheating to them is not a deal breaker clearly.

Kanye has outbursts which are anti semitic, anti black, and bad mouths the Kardashians etc. In the eyes of the Kardashians, his level of offense far exceeds Tristans. Kanye goes on very public rants (interviews with Piers Morgan etc) whilst Tristan keeps very quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact they ‘forgive’ him so easily just backs up the theory that Chloe and Tristan are not in an exclusive relationship, - and never have been. It’s only a problem when he is publicly caught with other women.
So there isn’t anything to really forgive, Chloe just acts outraged on social media and the show because that’s what would be the reaction if the relationship was mutually exclusive. I guess they actually think Tristan’s pretty decent for not publicly contradicting her lies and taking the tit.

Reactions: 8
The fact they ‘forgive’ him so easily just backs up the theory that Chloe and Tristan are not in an exclusive relationship, - and never have been. It’s only a problem when he is publicly caught with other women.
So there isn’t anything to really forgive, Chloe just acts outraged on social media and the show because that’s what would be the reaction if the relationship was mutually exclusive. I guess they actually think Tristan’s pretty decent for not publicly contradicting her lies and taking the tit.
Exactly - and he has never bad mouthed Khloe or the family and that is obviously of utmost importance to them. It is all about image. He doesn't paint them in a bad light.

Reactions: 9
As long as he plays the grovelling partner - “Khloe I’m so sorry, you don’t deserve this because you’re the best person ever” - they’re happy to keep him in the fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do you never spell her name with a K?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly - and he has never bad mouthed Khloe or the family and that is obviously of utmost importance to them. It is all about image. He doesn't paint them in a bad light.
But actions speak louder than words!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve only recently started watching from the beginning (only 16 years late to the party) im on the series where Khloe and Kourtney go to the hamptons. Does anyone else think Kourtney was actually really problematic in the relationship with Scott, i have seen stuff over the years about how terrible he treated her but watching it now I understand that her reasons for acting that way might be because of how he’s acted in the past or acts when he has a drink and that we don’t see everything but from everything I’ve seen she’s so miserable and seems to hate him and only wants to have him there to have children with im not surprised he wants to go out to get away from her. She’s currently not letting him sleep anywhere in the house when he’s going through the recent death of his parents. It’s also recently been the wedding with Kim and Kanye and I totally get why Brody was annoyed, I would be if I was the only sibling not to have been paid by bruce and Kris considering the amount of money they have!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve only recently started watching from the beginning (only 16 years late to the party) im on the series where Khloe and Kourtney go to the hamptons. Does anyone else think Kourtney was actually really problematic in the relationship with Scott, i have seen stuff over the years about how terrible he treated her but watching it now I understand that her reasons for acting that way might be because of how he’s acted in the past or acts when he has a drink and that we don’t see everything but from everything I’ve seen she’s so miserable and seems to hate him and only wants to have him there to have children with im not surprised he wants to go out to get away from her. She’s currently not letting him sleep anywhere in the house when he’s going through the recent death of his parents.
Kourtney was awful at times. She could be such a bully - to Scott & her sisters.
It’s also recently been the wedding with Kim and Kanye and I totally get why Brody was annoyed, I would be if I was the only sibling not to have been paid by bruce and Kris considering the amount of money they have!
Ohhh - what was this? I don't remember - paid for what?

Reactions: 7
Kourtney was awful at times. She could be such a bully - to Scott & her sisters.

Ohhh - what was this? I don't remember - paid for what?
Oh good glad it’s not just me but because I didn’t follow it at the time I didn’t know peoples opinions on her but from seeing it in the news over the years and how happy everyone is she’s now with Travis etc I thought everyone was team Kourtney!

Kris & Bruce paid for Brandon and Leah to go to Kim’s wedding but wouldn’t pay for Brody (im assuming all the kardashian / Jenner sisters and rob would have also been paid for too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.