The Kardashians #18 Keeping up with Appalachians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this picture and honestly thought she was the nanny or a friend not Kim that does not look like Kim!!! I went on Khloes page and True is so cute there is no need to filter her or edit her. Tatum does look like Rob which is sweet I didn't even know he got revealed because they hid for so long to get a big reaction and publicity rather than it be for the child's sake, that it didn't reach me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mad theory but starting to think what if Rob K Jnr was the sperm donor for the surrogate 😆

To carry on the Kardashian legacy 🤯

---
Klone Technology and designer babies 👶🏻
Got my Balenciagate tin hat foil on 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm still watching KUWTK, not The Kardashians yet, but I just need to let it out..........Kourtney sucks, she's the worst of the bunch and that's saying a lot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw this picture and honestly thought she was the nanny or a friend not Kim that does not look like Kim!!! I went on Khloes page and True is so cute there is no need to filter her or edit her. Tatum does look like Rob which is sweet I didn't even know he got revealed because they hid for so long to get a big reaction and publicity rather than it be for the child's sake, that it didn't reach me.
She’s really start to look like Jen Shah

Reactions: 7
Omgggg I did not need to see Brody sucking on his mrs’ nipples to induce labour. I’m surprised insta have kept that up😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Coming to the end of the final episode, Khloe and Tristan are obviously back together! He forgot to act on the camera by getting closer to her on the sofa!
---
And of course Kourtneys closing bit was mostly her and Travis making out 🤢

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Kris and Karen do not talk? She’s never been shown or mentioned on KUWTK.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Kris and Karen do not talk? She’s never been shown or mentioned on KUWTK.
I thought they did talk, in lockdown I went down a rabbit hole of googling "does Kris Jenner have any siblings" and found her and her kids Instagram's which were followed by Kris but none of the other KJs

Reactions: 3
Maybe the same reason why Kim found herself to be above spending time with Khloe. Too „ugly“???? Not telegenic enough? Maybe they do speak when not on the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's mad how much she looks like Kris when she's had all the work done, just goes to show if Kris hadn't done all the surgery, what she'd actually look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That series was crap 😂 I’ve just cancelled my Disney plus and I’m not sure I’ll bother again for any other series. It’s not even enjoyable anymore, it’s so dull

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That series was crap 😂 I’ve just cancelled my Disney plus and I’m not sure I’ll bother again for any other series. It’s not even enjoyable anymore, it’s so dull
Wow seeing all the comments makes me think I'm not really missing out.
Dull as Kendull? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What job does Rob have now? Or if no job, what does he live off? He’s been out of the public eye for a good 5 years now (not on the show)…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.