The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've been on the happy juice today ain't ya?!

Anyways getting towards new thread time and idea on thread titles anyone?
Maybe as the 3rd Hulu series is to start soon we should have that and then what we'd call it? Like The Kardashian Season 3; The sharing of Trashcan.
I've just notice as googling the Hulu docu has been renewed for another 20 episodes so up to season 6.
I believe I have dibs on the next title #18 😂
Keeping Up With The Appalachians
IMG_9906.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there nothing they won't do for money?! At least those scammy diet drinks an pills ate on brand
Every single part of their lives and bodies is for sale for the right price.. there's a word for that

Reactions: 5
Does anyone care what her son’s name is? The whole hiding-the-kids-name circus that they do is so cynical and obviously a tactic to gain press when they choose to.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone keep getting this ad on Instagram. It’s Scott promoting a scent diffuser contraption. Very cringe…”get started on your scent journey today” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone keep getting this ad on Instagram. It’s Scott promoting a scent diffuser contraption. Very cringe…”get started on your scent journey today” 😂
I got it this morning and noticed how swollen and puffy he looks, he’s definitely back on the drink and pills

Reactions: 6
What the hell is going on here with her feet?!
She needs to calm down with the photo shop
EB5D4796-7DE7-4485-9D65-D70A0A5702DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Guys I've heard on good authority* her son is called Todd 'its me Todd crane' 🤣

*joking obv

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.