The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah just seen the end of the last episode were Kim talks about her vagina. Seems very proud that people have seen it. That poor producer. I know it was jokey but really. Nothing is off limits is it

Reactions: 6
Those lyrics are from Travis Scott’s song ‘sicko mode’ drake featured on it and it was yearssss ago now ffs ain’t off his new album

Reactions: 5
In the last ep, seemed like Scott was lying when he said to Khloe "my kids are straight A students". There's no way those kids work hard in school. I doubt it. Then Khloe asked his younger son what his IQ is, and he said, he doesn't even know what IQ means . Well, the backfired, how doesn't he know what what it is? Since he's so smart. And I thought kids in the US get IQ tests?

Anyway, I feel like this whole new series is to prove people wrong, or to make them seem better than they are.

As for Khloe, since the ep was mostly about her.. she really wants us to believe she was ever with Tristan? Shes just another one of his baby makers, that's how he views women. Can she stop pretending it was this meaningful relationship?

Reactions: 9
Those lyrics are from Travis Scott’s song ‘sicko mode’ drake featured on it and it was yearssss ago now ffs ain’t off his new album
If you go and listen to splash brothers ft French Montana Drake raps “I fuck a rappers wife she ain’t even my type”

Drake's name appears again

Or is this old news??
You know kim sleeping with drake is the least shocking news so far, just saying... give me some real

As for Khloe, since the ep was mostly about her.. she really wants us to believe she was ever with Tristan? Shes just another one of his baby makers, that's how he views women. Can she stop pretending it was this meaningful relationship?
Or penis holders

Reactions: 2
In the last ep, seemed like Scott was lying when he said to Khloe "my kids are straight A students". There's no way those kids work hard in school. I doubt it.
Out of all the sisters I get the vibe Kourtney is the least concerned with the kids education. She had some extreme hippy dippy tendencies when Mason was born and into Penelope’s birth and I’m pretty sure all the kids have been raised in a very unschooled non disciplined way. I’m surprised they even go to school now, I’d guess she originally wanted to unschool them or hire someone to do it but it was easier to send them off every day and have them out of the house. Out of interest does anyone know if they go to the same school as all their cousins or somewhere more free spirit/independent? I’m sure there’s loads of options in their state.

Reactions: 11
I felt Kim was almost (low key) gleeful about Khloe’s situation. Maybe she’s just not good at communicating empathy or something, but explicitly going on about what he did and how humiliated Khloe was just felt OTT. Have some sensitivity and discretion fgs. No one went on about how many times Scott and Kanye cheated in this way, it was alluded to. Horrible cow.

Reactions: 9
Out of interest does anyone know if they go to the same school as all their cousins or somewhere more free spirit/independent? I’m sure there’s loads of options in their state.
pretty sure they all go to the same school. either kim or kourtney posted a picture of them both with north & penelope wearing the same school uniform

Kim was simply enraged it wasn’t her Tristan cheated with, she fancies him rotten and barely hides it.

Reactions: 12
I always feel bad because I’m English and I hate the c word and if someone called me that I would be offended. I don’t like hearing it at all.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Kim but this new series has made her really unlikeable I know most of you will be like ‘huh she’s always been unlikeable’ but I mean for me

Also I used to really ship Kim & Pete but the way she is shoving him down everyone’s throats all over her stories etc seems like she is parading him a bit more for the attention. It’s annoying. It was better when she barely ever posted him

Reactions: 18
Just seen this on Instagram and my first thought was - who hasn’t seen Kim’s vagina? Between her sex tape and the several naked photoshoots, she hardly keeps it under wraps.
Did she used to be this open about things? I don’t know, before she started dating Pete I would say she was quite reserved and very aware of how she came off. Did she have these sort of convos with Kanye?

He does seem to be like her new favourite toy

This whole season, Kim comes across cold and stern. She used to seem more seeet. But her threatening the 'trolls' (normal people who don't agree with Tristan cheating), by saying she'll come for each one of them. Please! Is the the police? The power is getting to her head. And throughout the episodes, she always has this 'no one can mess with me or my family' front. Very annoying lately lol. She's really trying to look like this independent (I don't need Kanye) boss b*tch.

Reactions: 21
Your post was nearly as messy as the Kardashian’s love life

i love it!

Reactions: 15
Kim was th same when hreatening that woman in the toilet in Dubai, the one who had the audacity to go with Scott, a single man. She also had no qualms about basically trying to end Taylor Swifts career.
She’s a nasty bully when she gets the chance and seems to get a thrill out of threatening people, Khloe does too.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.