The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy, just a quick tip seeing as you and your grooming husband are incapable of running an online store:

You need to put the number of items you have available when uploading new products to your site. Most websites have easy ways of tracking these numbers. Once they're sold, the website will magically say "sold out". Absolutely amazing, hey!

I'm a very lot disappointed in your online shop running skills, taking into consideration your shopping addiction.

Q&A:

How do you deal with hate?

"We laugh at it and ignore it. We don't really read it. We don't read forums. We don't respond to it at all. Especially not in long, alcohol induced, Instagram rants."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hard selling her notepads and pink and purple pens that's she's been unindated with emails about. Sarah opens eyes what can I buy and sell today. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We have been in lockdown for nearly 6 weeks and we have had more entertainment and rants than we have had in a whole year 😂
We are going to be like this for a while so bring

I
We have been in lockdown for nearly 6 weeks and we have had more entertainment and rants than we have had in a whole year 😂
We are going to be like this for a while so bring on 😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get this thing of the girls suddenly u-turning

surely if it’s because the Inghams have paid them off ( pure speculation) they would have just done that two years ago when they had way more money and saved risking their reputation and non of it would have come out.
just doing make much sense to do it now?

Reactions: 11
Agreed 🙏🙏
A spy in the group 🙈🤣 I'm sure there is more than one Sarah. Try again.
I am late to the party (again! because unlike Sarah I don't have an army to support my 'small business') but it will be hilarious if they try to rat out all the spies from the group. I am guessing the group will then have only a few people, we can all guess who they will be.

Reactions: 11
The girls in question are now probably getting boyfriends etc. They would surely not want Creepy ruining new relationships? Perhaps respect their wish for anonymity but make sure the contents remain out there?

They have found peace with it....but crucially haven’t said that it didn’t happen. So Sarah you big Burger eating psychopath keep on necking the booze to get through the nights with your pathetic excuse of a husband.

Reactions: 17
They gave their address away pure and simple !! Went on about the builders and the new house it wouldn’t take long to find the new build estate ! Before the non situation when we used to watch the vlogs they drove past a street name at the bottom of their road and It wasn’t blocked out ! So I googled it and could see straight away were they lived ! So big boy smooth skin says he’s staying up till 3am or is it 4am editing 🤔 ?? and he still doesn’t do a very good job of protecting his poor poor pregnant wife and his poor poor children !! Nob head !!

Reactions: 18
Considering Chloe is in the support group and posted that she watches the vlogs everyday, it’s really odd

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Considering Chloe is in the support group and posted that she watches the vlogs everyday, it’s really odd

It is rather odd, but like someone else said she hasn't said it didn't happen, she's just called a truce!

Reactions: 7
I tried to join the group to have a look but I didn’t know the answers to the questions they asked.

Obviously I’m a bad stalker spy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely giving the police they persons name is enough... No need to go all Magnum PI, Lazy. You and your creepy family are going to end up getting into a very lot for stalking
I'd say she was more Columbo with the big eye little eye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s great that their neighbours sit out on the front and love to see creepy doing tricks on his portable bar every day for his 1 hr permitted excise - they’ll want to be in their vlog ( in the back ground ) next but I’m sure they would be charged for the privilege of living near the super-dooper YT stars

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They gave their address away pure and simple !! Went on about the builders and the new house it wouldn’t take long to find the new build estate ! Before the non situation when we used to watch the vlogs they drove past a street name at the bottom of their road and It wasn’t blocked out ! So I googled it and could see straight away were they lived ! So big boy smooth skin says he’s staying up till 3am or is it 4am editing 🤔 ?? and he still doesn’t do a very good job of protecting his poor poor pregnant wife and his poor poor children !! Nob head !!
But its always our fault or someone else's that people know where they live, yet they post EVERYTHING they do, showing land marks etc. THEY are the only ones to blame. 😡 they are so infuriating

Reactions: 10
Creepy and Lazy couldn’t keep a secret if their lives depended on it. Even when they went “on the run”, they were still bloody vlogging and telling everyone where they were

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get this thing of the girls suddenly u-turning

surely if it’s because the Inghams have paid them off ( pure speculation) they would have just done that two years ago when they had way more money and saved risking their reputation and non of it would have come out.
just doing make much sense to do it now?
2 years ago the Inghams thought they were untouchable and assumed this would all go away on it's own. Instead they've created controversy continuously which allows his past to be in the spotlight over and over again.
It's now damage limitation time with the Inghams and if they can appear friendly with "haters" and those who accused Chris of inappropriate behaviour it casts doubt on those who have the opinion that Chris Ingham abused his position and contacted young girls inappropriately.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
it’s exceedingly vomit inducing over there today. a mass arse licking contest, everyone fawning over Inspector Haven’t Got A bleeping Cleuso
"Here's my finger to anyone here for in genuine reasons 🖕"
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.