The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s exceedingly vomit inducing over there today. a mass arse licking contest, everyone fawning over Inspector Haven’t Got A bleeping Cleuso
And there speaks Saint Sarah of Seacroft, biggest (litcheralleeee) bully ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
new thread idea

Inspector Haven’t Got A bleeping Cleuso

i can’t think how to finish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is so sad about Chloe and Hayley. Hayley, I think just wants to move on with her life after two long years of being called a liar and worse on SM. It is Chloe I'm worried about the most. Lazy and Creepy are highly manipulative people - so much so, they have managed to convince Youtubers that once despised them that they are decent people.who were the victims in the Chris situation. They both act very narcissistic and narcissists don't see other people as human beings - they see them as objects to be used as they see fit. To get Chloe 'back on side' has huge positives for both Inghams. It has already got the Real Inghams video taken down (now thankfully back up, minus Chloe's messages with Chris). Also, whenever any IFAM ask them if the allegations about Chris are true, they can now say that at least one of the girls has said that Chris was just boosting her up and was trying to raise her confidence (and therefore wasn't grooming her at all 😠). Chris will feel tremendously powerful after one of the girls that he manipulated is now saying that what he did wasn't too bad (and that he was even trying to help ber 😲). He was trying to sleep with a very vulnerable 18 year old girl behind his wife's back. What he did was terrible and he doesn't deserve Chloe or Sarah forgving him. Lastly, the Inghams have always been desperate for information on the identity of the Real inghams and others. Perhaps they felt that Chloe would be the one who would pass on that highly confidential information? When there all these positives for the Inghams in befriending Chloe, it is clear that they would put an awful lot of effort into getting her 'back on side'. They would have said anything that they could have thought of to manipulate her into feeling that they were the victims in all this (it is clear from the screeshots from Chloe in the Facebook group that she now feels that the Inghams are and have been hard done by). What she probably won't realise is that they will never be her friend and certainly don't have her best interests at heart. They don't care about anyone but themselves and use other people to get what they want. Chloe isn't going to get anything out of this renewed relationship except for a lot of new heartache 😔

Edited to say - of course I don't know if any of this has happened. They might not have had contact with Chloe at all. This is just my guess about what has happened and I'm concerned about Chloe's welfare.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Suggested thread
#99 "Clap back Lazy with some genuine reason, 🖕your on a roll it's agricultural season"

Bekind always

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not much point in lazy ranting about their address. They've advertised where they live over and over again, consistently. Back in the early days they never blocked out street names. They are a disgrace. I hope when they move for their children's sake they don't film anywhere outside their house or area even if it means paying for professional advice on the matter, they need it.

Reactions: 12
#99 thread suggestion
When is this lockdown gonna end, I’ve got nanaars pension to spend..!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#99 haters going hate but lazy and creepy gave away there address before the haters done it 🤣🥂🥂🥂🥂

Reactions: 6
Saw this on twitter, the person is anon I believe - - View attachment 117843
Sorry got to laugh, if one rolls over 😂😂omg Chris Ingham I actually have missed the fact how funny you are, but don't go all gooey thinking another female is desparate for you I just mean your funny in your head, are you a sex maniac yes hell yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as I hate to say it, but it’s obvious the Ingham’s have won. They are never going to be held accountable for what they’ve done and they’re laughing all the way to the bank.
Two girls seemingly okay now with what Chris has done and could potentially do to other girls, but it’s okay. If they’ve made peace with it then I guess this makes everything okay.

Why anyone thought the threat of legal letters or action was having an impact on their decision clearly didn’t seek proper legal advice.
I now feel sorry for Jess. She has had to deal
With a lot of hate and criticism but has not once backed down.
I really hope Coppa finally catches up with these vloggers who are clearly making content for children and set their channel to YT kids where it bloody damn well should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.