The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t the girls just have slept in the tent? Why did creepy have to join in? It makes me uncomfortable that he’s left alone in there with them especially Isabelle.
To be fair they shouldn't leave those girls outside overnight alone.. Not when they put on the Internet for all the ounces to oerve over.. Who probably know their address

Reactions: 13
She had a headache from squinting in the sun.. they're called SUNGLASSES you might want to try them?! Bloody hell how stupid can she be, for a woman that loves shopping so much you'd think she'd have the basics like sunglasses and a sunhat.

Didn’t they all share a teeny tiny pink hat, age 9months I think as it’s ittybittyboobooisla’s and she’s teeeny....when in the Maldives??? So maybe it wasn’t her turn with that or the glasses?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn’t they all share a teeny tiny pink hat, age 9months I think as it’s ittybittyboobooisla’s and she’s teeeny....when in the Maldives??? So maybe it wasn’t her turn with that or the glasses?
True, if she can't manage to sort herself a hat & sunglasses for the boiling hot Maldives then I suppose theres no chance for in the UK!

Reactions: 12
So according to twitter and a certain ex best friend there was a 15 year old girl who was sent messages from him,and was then sent to a YouTuber who then got a legal letter. Also claiming there are many more who don’t want to say anything. The mother is aware so why the hell haven’t they gone to the police?! 😢 Using his power to try and silence people as usual!
This makes me so sad. On the off chance either the girls or the parents find these threads - please, go the police. This man is a predator, he has form and he has been investigated before. Whilst no charges were brought against him because he just about got away with what is “legal”, I’m sure they would have a firm word with him about what is appropriate. The legal letters are worthless and mean nothing, you cannot silence grooming and abuse with a letter from a solicitor.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This makes me so sad. On the off chance either the girls or the parents find these threads - please, go the police. This man is a predator, he has form and he has been investigated before. Whilst no charges were brought against him because he just about got away with what is “legal”, I’m sure they would have a firm word with him about what is appropriate. The legal letters are worthless and mean nothing, you cannot silence grooming and abuse with a letter from a solicitor.
100 per cent, we know what kind of person he is and I absolutely think he will do this again. In turn this would stop someone else suffering because of him. Why should he get away with doing these things because he is in his eyes “famous” and can threaten people with legal letters which I accept people would be scared of receiving but 15 is a minor no two ways about it and he would be punished.

Reactions: 17
Hi peeps from the ingham page, we welcome you, if you’ve been on the ingham page a while now have grown up a little the last few years and have realised in time because of teenages ages on Facebook Tik Tok twitter etc laughing when his names mentioned and
: creeping on teen girls in private DMs is actually inappropriate from a 30 odd year old
: having sex with I fam in hotels behind Sarah’s back
: the click bait titles
:weird photo smoothing of Instagram from creepy so you guys will say he looks hot
:leaving jace on beach and making a doll of Jace so ponces can have sex with the doll (bleeping truth)
:selling any type of merch made for about £1-£5 and selling it for extortionate amounts
:Chris new weird accent (foo)
:kids taking out of school yet our kids can’t
:Chris flirting with Isabelle
Then please stay you don’t have to comment yet just add something when you fancy xx
WTF to the Jace doll, tell me you’re not serious!!!

Reactions: 2
SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A NIGHT AWAY CAMPING!!

Lazy is sat in the kitchen and doesn't know what day it is. She's excited because Creepy has a surprise for the girls (is he introducing them to their first brother? :unsure: ). Lazy has an hour before she's doing a live with Dumforter. Isabelle didn't have a dummy, Esme had a dummy too but she doesn't talk about Isla. Lazy is going to be doing a giveaway with one of her rabbit comforters. A lot of adults have bought the comforters for sensory. Lazy is off to make sure the children are ok and then she'll go live.:rolleyes:

Crepu is outside with the children. Jace is holding the broom and Creepy says he's getting the patio clean. Creepy is off to get something from the car. Because it's Saturday and a nice day they thought they would treat the girls and take them on a lockdown adventure. It's a tent. Creepy takes it into the garden and says they're not sleeping in the house; they're sleeping in a tent. He sends the girls off to pack a bag.:rolleyes:

The girls are back and they say goodbye to Creepy and Jace. They go and get in the car, go absolutely no where and Creepy says it's been a while since he drove a car. His driving ban must be over because he drives around their estate.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace's hair is growing so much and then gives him a pear. She's left the skin on today.

Creepy and the girls are at their destination. It's the house. It's so cringe and the girls aren't at all impressed.

Lazy cackles and says she's enjoying the weather. Jace gags and Lazy says he didn't choke. She shows the Dumforters and does an undeclared ad for them.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're camping in the back garden because of lockdown. They have a tent and airbeds. They're having a barbeque tonight and Lazy has refused to sleep in the tent tonight so Creepy will be sleeping in there instead. Timelapse of tent being set up.:rolleyes:

Lazy, Esme and Isla are about to set up the paddling pool. Jace won't keep his sunhat on so she is putting suncream on him instead. Lazy is out of breath after pumping the paddling poo. Creepy didn't tell them they have an electric one.:rolleyes:

Lazy has got changed as she was boiling. Lazy is making everyone a camping lunch; spam and scrambled eggs. She cackles because she found spam with real bacon.:rolleyes:

Pool is done and filled. The girls jump in and Creepy says Prinny can jump in but she doesn't want to.

Jace has fallen asleep. Lazy thinks she should be a chef. Lunch looks like dog food but Creepy has been troughing it from the pan. Cackle.:rolleyes:

Lazy gives lunch to the girls and says it looks delicious to them but everyone watching might think it's gross. Isla asks if they get two halves of the bagel each.:rolleyes:

Creepy gives a tour of the tent. The girls are taking one room and creepy will hav ethe other. When lockdown is over they will be taking it on the road. Prepare for the European Camping Tour guys.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the paddling pool and Lazy cackles. Esme is bowling.

Lazy, Jace and the girls have come inside. lazy had a headache all night because of the sunlight. creepy is outside skating. Jace has his dinner but Creepy, Lazy and the girls are stuffed and don't wan dinner tonight. They will have some fruit instead. Jace has vegetables for dinner and is feeding Isla.:rolleyes:

Creepy's electric pump is charged so it's time to blow up the airbeds. The starlink satellite is going over a bit later on. Jace is sat on the edge of the step to the garden and Lazy says he's going to throw himself off. She helps him down.

Jace is making Lazy nervous with the swimming pool. Lazy wants to keep it out for tomorrow because it will rain next week.

Creepy is pumping the airbeds and Lazy is showing off freebies and ifam gifts. She's been sent a dinosaur top. The she screeches at Jace to get out of the pool. the girls have been sent something from a Magic Wishes Etsy page. There's also Goats Milk soap, aqua beads for Isla and fake tattoos. Isabelle's phone was at the bottom of the pool and no one realised.:rolleyes:

More gifts and this time it's plastic water bottles. The girls ones from school have either bot lost or have things missing. Jace has been sent a cleaning caddy from Chantella.:rolleyes:

Isla cleans the back doors. Esme joins in. Jace eats his Easter egg. Lazy says they're celebrating a special day. The girls open the packages from the Etsy store and they're wish bracelets.

The girls are looking for a bat. Isla stares at the fire. Jace plays with his cleaning gifts. Creepy and Esme toast marshmallows. Footage of the stars.:rolleyes:

Creepy and the girls are in the tent; Lazy and Jace are asleep. Creepy sharing a tent with the girls just makes me feel so uneasy. Esme says she's scared and Creepy laughs. They saw three satellites. They all have cups of tea. This is the first time they've camped in the back garden. They're going to have story chats and go to sleep.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

The winner of MasterChef 2021 is...
Not Lazy
View attachment 117274

Nice glimpse of the Tom Delonge and Lazy forever tattoos
View attachment 117289

View attachment 117281
View attachment 117275View attachment 117282View attachment 117290View attachment 117292View attachment 117296View attachment 117298View attachment 117300
First brother??? Chris has another kid??? This family never fail to astonish me!

Reactions: 3
She had a headache from squinting in the sun.. they're called SUNGLASSES you might want to try them?! Bloody hell how stupid can she be, for a woman that loves shopping so much you'd think she'd have the basics like sunglasses and a sunhat.
Chris spent the whole time squinting around the maldives for the same reason. So weird. Get some, big ones that hide your greasy perv face preferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair they shouldn't leave those girls outside overnight alone.. Not when they put on the Internet for all the ounces to oerve over.. Who probably know their address
Well creepy does stay up until the early hours ‘editing’ I’m sure he can sit in the kitchen and therefore supervise from a safe distance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So according to twitter and a certain ex best friend there was a 15 year old girl who was sent messages from him,and was then sent to a YouTuber who then got a legal letter. Also claiming there are many more who don’t want to say anything. The mother is aware so why the hell haven’t they gone to the police?! 😢 Using his power to try and silence people as usual!
If a 15 year olds mother know she was receiving messages of a sexual nature from a 34 year old man and didn’t go to the police then she’s just as bad.

obviously that’s if it’s true as I don’t trust Nikki at all

Reactions: 15
If a 15 year olds mother know she was receiving messages of a sexual nature from a 34 year old man and didn’t go to the police then she’s just as bad.

obviously that’s if it’s true as I don’t trust Nikki at all
The teens sent the messages to demi donnelley apparently but doesn't want to go public.

Reactions: 5
She’s off on one on insta 👀
And not only that she has now got all the IFAM who have Twitter to check this tweet and now know her home address! What a complete and utter tool! And use spell check next time Lazy! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently all the neighbours come out and watch Chris skate guys. What like they came out to clap Lazy when she passed her driving test? :unsure:

94582179_526931841326560_7506323336880717824_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just like they actually made money on the tea party for the jace doll buyers. Instead of it costing them money shelling out for a venue and an actual tea party.. They found a way to make it a nice little earner for themselves!! Turned it into a meet and greet and shilled out all their Chinese tat.. Even charging for badges and pens!! They are despicable!! Everything they do is for money.. Everything.. They won't give one penny of their own money to charity.. I guarantee it!! They will find a way to turn this into a money maker for themselves.. Not the NHS.. They literally couldn't give a tit about anyone or anything else.
UK charitable donations are fully tax-deductible. ... Some of the tax relief can go to your chosen charity automatically (i.e. 'Gift Aid'). You might be eligible for extra tax relief, which you can claim back by asking HMRC to reduce your tax bill.
This is why they are doing it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s off on one on insta 👀
And not only that she has now got all the IFAM who have Twitter to check this tweet and now know her home address! What a complete and utter tool! And use spell check next time Lazy! 🙄
She's just bitter because tomorrow's pension day and Nanarrr has ran away with the bank card.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.