The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny my friend lives on their estate (literally a few doors away) and I know for a fact they have complaints from neighbours over his skating rail in the middle of the road! Sarah’s a big fat bleeping clown! 😂
Ya not in Seacroft now Dixon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
With whats going on do you think the council have been in touch with her 😂 I like to know who the spy was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh no not the popo
On a serious not here though what exactly do they think the police are going to do??? Like wow you have evidence of people talking tit about you, bring the “no hell no” situation to the polices attention more... granted some comments about the girls are a little too much as they can’t help who their parents are and the environment they’ve been brought up in howEVER to continue to victimise themselves when they cant even apologise for potentially offending people over a hair style telling them to dunk their heads in water like what adult response is that??

and on a side note: I can imagine those braids becoming exceedingly uncomfortable for Esme and if they are careful it could damage her hair as it’ll be pulling it from the scalp...

Reactions: 20
I really don’t get the whole leaking our address thing when they are the ones that have given away their address their kids schools and the girls dance school yet they want to call the police 👮‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Oh and I love the way they get so riled up over stuff like this 😂😂 It’s like watching kids argue with themselves 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder how many "ifam" message her telling her about all of the NSPCC Close the Loophole tweets and details of all of the despicable things Chris has done. Funny how they only address the skating rail on a pavement / Chris working for a valet company / someone sending gifts for their kids. IF HE WAS INNOCENT YOU WOULD BE SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS THAT THIS IS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This family order daily, tit things to do on amazon to keep their vlogs relevant. Isn’t working. Your views are still tit.
Thankyou, he's never got shoes on his feet outside, he cut cut his little feet on something and waste nhs time for sale of shoes. Disgusting.
i have got to admit that my youngest used to hate wearing shoes and used to come in from nursery and straight away kick his shoes off, he sometimes does it now and goes in the back garden to get on the trampoline i told him off afew days back because he was playing football with bare feet we dont have any pets , if we did Id have thought twice about him being out without shoes , he was a nightmare for shoes as a toddler, it sounds cruel but we used to have to hold his ankle to get shoes on him

Reactions: 2
I don't believe for a second that's katrina after looking at the twitter profile and going further back. Not a chance.

Reactions: 3
So ever wondered where these delightful cockwombles sudden confidence and rants came from? Why Creepy suddenly starting acting like a bleep on Instagram and being a nasty cretin.

Well this is a tweet from one of "the girls" let's call her Scots Ibis as she no longer wishes for her name to be mentioned as she's no longer wanting her information out there. "Not been involved for sometime" isn't quite right as she was still appearing on livestreams a couple of weeks ago and was quite happy taking gifts and go fund me support up until January when she claimed she had nothing for her baby.
Screenshot_20200426-224630_Twitter.jpg

No doubt she's now being gifted baby&me by her new bestie Sarah Ingham. The woman who relentlessly trolled Scots Ibis with her family namely Katrina, Danny and Jane on Twitter, the woman who called her a liar and said said it was all made up, allowed Ifam to make Scots Ibis life hell.
To Jane admitting to people that Chris did sleep with Scots Ibis and her feeling relieved to be believed by a few who doubted her to now suddenly be "talking" to the woman who instigated all that hate blows my mind and I hope she doesn't continue to tit on those that supported her from the start with demands to remove her evidence...

Apologies for the rant but that's 2 of the public 3 girls now retracting things they've said and want it hidden and it's a bleeping joke that greasy creep is looking like a poor poor innocent man when reality is he is a nasty, manipulative, compulsive liar who abuses his "fame" to groom young females to boost his pathetic ego.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.