The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even pay to be in the same county as Creepy and Lazy, yet have a personalised video message from those clowns

In fact they’re not just clowns, they’re the entire circus

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t stand them but I’m finding this hard to believe is the racism claimed on twitter? The poster is claiming it refers to a burka ....how?! I can’t for the life of me remember what character on a tv program used to make this sound!! I know I sound crazy now and I’m not backing them but every time someone shares something very questionable it shits all over the facts of actual events
Ps....happy to be proven wrong if it’s a word im not aware of? Don’t want to cause offence x

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand them but I’m finding this hard to believe is the racism claimed on twitter? The poster is claiming it refers to a burka ....how?! I can’t for the life of me remember what character on a tv program used to make this sound!! I know I sound crazy now and I’m not backing them but every time someone shares something very questionable it shits all over the facts of actual events
is. that not a chicken noise

Reactions: 11
They won't donate adsense because that's their money, by doing this they will charge say £20 and keep half and donate half, they will make money for them no doubt they won't donate the full amount they are con artists, greedy, lying, stealing scum. No morals or natural kindness.
Just like they actually made money on the tea party for the jace doll buyers. Instead of it costing them money shelling out for a venue and an actual tea party.. They found a way to make it a nice little earner for themselves!! Turned it into a meet and greet and shilled out all their Chinese tat.. Even charging for badges and pens!! They are despicable!! Everything they do is for money.. Everything.. They won't give one penny of their own money to charity.. I guarantee it!! They will find a way to turn this into a money maker for themselves.. Not the NHS.. They literally couldn't give a tit about anyone or anything else.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Either there’s no vlog, it’s so boring that there’s nothing to report, or it’s so interesting that everyone is riveted to their screens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How is Lazy saying no one had dinner because they were all too stuffed from egg and spam and then at 15:38 Creepy says they’ve ‘just all finished dinner, the sun has set and he’s coming outside to skate’.

These two can’t keep up with each other’s lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is Lazy saying no one had dinner because they were all too stuffed from egg and spam and then at 15:38 Creepy says they’ve ‘just all finished dinner, the sun has set and he’s coming outside to skate’.

These two can’t keep up with each other’s lies.
Imagine that. Just finished dinner, sun setting, about to sit down and read a book, have a relaxing bath and that nobhead starts whooshing past your window

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lazy sweating in a black dress so has to go and change and comes back in a different black dress.

Creepy driving around your estate DOESNT prove you can drive. Drive to morrisons for us 🤔

Isabelle would rather be anyyywhereee else than sleeping a tent in the garden with creepy. A4E2FD36-36E4-4402-A951-18CEC026C14B.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Came here just to say:
Sarah gasps: “JACE, GET OUT THE SWIMMING POOL, NO!”

Someone get this baby removed from them ASAP please.
Nobody was watching him while she shows off a billion gifted items. She just happens to look up. And still doesn’t go and get him but moans that she has to keep looking up. WATCH YOUR DAMN 1 YEAR OLD PROPERLY BEFORE HE DIES!! YOU UTTER, UTTER MORON!!! IT TAKES SECONDS TO DROWN!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Lazy sweating in a black dress so has to go and change and comes back in a different black dress.

Creepy driving around your estate DOESNT prove you can drive. Drive to morrisons for us 🤔

Isabelle would rather be anyyywhereee else than sleeping a tent in the garden with creepy. View attachment 117249
Another black dress I will have to get rid of,I can't have nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Isabelle would rather be anyyywhereee else than sleeping a tent in the garden with creepy. View attachment 117249
Look at what Isabelle is wearing she's practically popping out of that shirt. Ooh Creepy must be swelling up...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine that. Just finished dinner, sun setting, about to sit down and read a book, have a relaxing bath and that nobhead starts whooshing past your window
See that would be a good time to hide behind the bush with a jetwash or just stick your arm out and clothes line the bugger as he's passing! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Esmes hair is rank, fancy making your child look like that and she is clearly uncomfortable.

Reactions: 25
So here’s a thought
when he goes out skating and tries to do tricks on handrails / steps / slopes does he not get fined for any damage caused to the them - I’m sure the council wouldn’t want them being used in that way 🤔

Reactions: 9
Why do they get a kick out of thinking they are making people think they are breaking lockdown rules. Everyone knows you were not really going camping Dicky Delonge. I'm embarrassed for them. I've not even watched it and its either in their back yard or it's in the *cinema*room.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.