The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Christopher bleeping Ingham, rules don’t apply to him🤬😡
He's a t##t. YouTube need to have a look at their channel because not only is creepy probably chatting up young girls on his platform they're exploiting vulnerable children and vulnerable adults by continually selling their tat.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
His Christopher bleeping Ingham, rules don’t apply to him🤬😡
Don't get me started on the people going outside . Perhaps people need to read up on the complications of having this virus. I'll get off my soapbox now

Reactions: 17
He did some sickening drivel about it being vital for his physical and mental health. Also how skating is in his blood. He's basically pulling the mental health card as a reason to risk a trip to A and E. I think he is disgusting.
People go to the gym or swimming pool regularly for their mental health as well as the physical benefits. They can't go, so what makes him so special.
Creepy, go for a bloody walk, do some exercises in the garden, there are plenty of you tube videos out there, idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People go to the gym or swimming pool regularly for their mental health as well as the physical benefits. They can't go, so what makes him so special.
Go for a bloody walk, do some exercises in the garden, there are plenty of you tube videos out there, idiot.
my brother has been taking his daughter on 6k runs so he can do it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet Sarah and Chris are fuming that everyone in that group will now be swiftly heading over here for a read 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In the spirit of lock down and the increase of quizzes the UK are partaking in, I’ve decided to create one for you Tattlers

1. In the last week how many Amazon deliveries has Lazy had?
  2. How many times has Creepy jumped backwards off his skate rail?
  3. How many packs of spaghetti went in the bin uneaten?
  4. How many boxes of pink hair dye have been purchased and used to maintain the illusion of tissue paper working?
  5. Where is Nannaaaaarr?
  6. Does Nanarr still have a gaping hole in her front door?
  7. How many Easter eggs are still to be eaten in the Ingham household?
  8. How many days did it/is it taking to open Jace’s presents?
  9. How many times a week does Lazy go to the supermarket/b&m/matalan/any other essential shop during lockdown?
  10. How many times a day is Jace left unattended?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The ifam are obviously as badly educated as the Inghams judging by that comment from the support group. Not one bit of punctuation and it doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 23
Chris can duck off with 'it's essential for my mental health'
It's not in the government guidelines.

I'm really struggling, had to call helplines multiple times in theh past few weeks as it's amplifying my usual PTSD/depression/grief symptoms and I'd love to get out, let my kids play properly and get myself some real fresh air, but I'm NOT because even though it would be essential for my mental health, sticking to the guidelines is more important right now. Everyone is struggling right now, he needs to get over himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Chris can duck off with 'it's essential for my mental health'
It's not in the government guidelines.

I'm really struggling, had to call helplines multiple times in theh past few weeks as it's amplifying my usual PTSD/depression/grief symptoms and I'd love to get out, let my kids play properly and get myself some real fresh air, but I'm NOT because even though it would be essential for my mental health, sticking to the guidelines is more important right now. Everyone is struggling right now, he needs to get over himself.
Is shagging a 21 year old with mental health problems in a budget hotel followed by a bush essential for his mental health too?

asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hi new readers!! 👋 if you think we are “evil” to the very lot luvalee creepy you wanna see what the newspaper’s think of him! Oh and the local police

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
nobody likes a grass
To the poster of who wrote this you will read here again as you will want to read the so called hate we write but just so you know Sarah louise and Christopher malcolm read here oh and Christopher's dad is a big fan reading here every single day, so say hi 🖐to Steve. We all have different views and opinions and I respect yours being an ifam your obviously very young to want to edit nice photos and that's OK. But we here are maybe older I'm a parent and one day you will understand this page but right now you just enjoy what your doing. Just know we have our reasons we are not horrible and we9 don't make things up but your a child and you don't right now need to know. We are not trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.