The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is they cant actually close it down as they dont have a po box its the address for the baby and me office.
Most of the Ifam know the address like Thomas chantella and "laura" so tat will still be arriving....
"Don't send us anything" "we are not accepting gifts" close ur po box then😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Isabelle is doing the big shocked open mouth pose on the latest sassybelle thumbnail. That family is sick !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't normally get involved with reading stuff about people - whatever people do in their lives is okay as long as no - one gets hurt - But omg, that poor vulnerable girl, he clearly took advantage of her, and what sort of bloke cheats on his wife with a young, vulnerable girl, who trusted him, it's disgusting the way he treats people :( I am older than her, but I would be wary travelling that far on my own, and yes I am aware of how long it takes to get from Scotland to England, even now I only go a short distance. What I would love to know is what excuse he gave to his wife for going out. Honestly disgusting, but typical behaviour from him.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't normally get involved with reading stuff about people - whatever people do in their lives is okay as long as no - one gets hurt - But omg, that poor vulnerable girl, he clearly took advantage of her, and what sort of bloke cheats on his wife with a young, vulnerable girl, who trusted him, it's disgusting the way he treats people :( I am older than her, but I would be wary travelling that far on my own, and yes I am aware of how long it takes to get from Scotland to England, even now I only go a short distance. What I would love to know is what excuse he gave to his wife for going out. Honestly disgusting, but typical behaviour from him.
His excuse was going skating which he did after having sex with her in the hotel I believe was ibis. He even had cheek to take her skating with him after and she was filming him. Proves after watching the proof footage Sarah doesn't care less. The girl was even in Sarah's mini with Chris 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
His excuse was going skating which he did after having sex with her in the hotel I believe was ibis. He even had cheek to take her skating with him after and she was filming him. Proves after watching the proof footage Sarah doesn't care less. The girl was even in Sarah's mini with Chris 🤦‍♀️
I watched that vlog a while back, or a one someone had shared and there are a few screen freezes where they point her out in the skating vlog with Chris... how can Sarah turn a blind eye to this? Although, I am not so sure she does, as they have said we only see a small proportion of their day. Easy enough for someone to act like anything you want them to be when the camera is on them. I think when the cameras off they are probably vile and vicious to each other. If this is the case, the girls must be so messed up with it all!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I watched that vlog a while back, or a one someone had shared and there are a few screen freezes where they point her out in the skating vlog with Chris... how can Sarah turn a blind eye to this? Although, I am not so sure she does, as they have said we only see a small proportion of their day. Easy enough for someone to act like anything you want them to be when the camera is on them. I think when the cameras off they are probably vile and vicious to each other. If this is the case, the girls must be so messed up with it all!
Yes and the girl also proved that footage he tryed to pass off as one day was actually filmed on a different occasion because 1 shot shows Sarah's mini the next 1 the minis gone. That's why Chris probably wears same clothes to hide the fact he's cheating then wears sane clothes another day and skates. Just disgusting. That explains Sarah's massive herpes lip

Reactions: 25
some trustpilot reviews
Why isn’t trading standards not doing anything about this company and why Is
adverts being shown on their Vlogs when they are clearly made for kids.
Has YT ever replied to anyone who has reported an issue With their channel - they seem to get away with everything 😟

Reactions: 13
Why isn’t trading standards not doing anything about this company and why Is
adverts being shown on their Vlogs when they are clearly made for kids.
Has YT ever replied to anyone who has reported an issue With their channel - they seem to get away with everything 😟
I think the company has been reported to trading standards before, but seemingly nothing has been done. Selling goods without any kind of labels detailing safety and whether it’s been tested surely is illegal. And yes their channel should be set to YT kids and it frustrates me to see why it hasn’t been done. All the new rules that Coppa said would be imposed clearly haven’t been implemented because these vlogs are very much aimed at kids, now more than ever. Even having 3 kids under 13 featured in the vlogs should have meant them being set to YT kids, but alas it’s all talk and no action.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine waiting behind a bush with a jet wash and once Malibu Barbi comes.... Whooooosh! Straight in the gob! I'd pay to see that and I'd never stop laughing!
😂🤣 Id do it for free MrsPastypop! Might need help with clear up though, as mentioned earlier, oil and water don’t mix! It’s gonna get messy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of young girls fawning all over Chris in the comments of his latest Instagram post is truly disturbing. They even ask him to reply to their DM’s 😞 Without a doubt he will be after another girl soon, it’s only a matter of time. Not normal for an adult man to post so many selfies or videos of himself - he does it purely for the ego stroke. He will hold on to this way of life for as long as possible; no amount of scandal, his children being time stamped, loss of money etc will stop him while he is receiving adoration from 15 year old girls. Disgusting man.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She can’t turn a blind eye. His own mother told people he had slept with her.

Reactions: 17
The way Isla says raspberries.... waasberries .... wtf? 😳
She sounds exactly the same as she did when she was 3. The whole "iddy biddy" thing just doesn't work anymore. Kids lose their "cute factor" when their adult teeth arrive... That's why they had baby clickbait. But poor old Jace didn't bring in the views, so they decided to sell replicas of him instead.

What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was it in the vlog that Jace narrowly avoided stepping in dog poop. If so then I’m sure it was purposely left in simply for more controversy. They knew full well it was there.

Reactions: 7
my favourite Lazy quote she keeps repeating at the moment is “we ordered this a while back” “i ordered this a few weeks ago”

YOURE FOOLING NO ONE🤣 you order useless crap every day. shall we go back to when you arrived back from the Maldives and you said you didn’t want to order stuff online and put extra strain on the post? god bless your posties, i bet they’re hating dropping multiple orders at your house daily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just looking at everyone’s comments on the video and it’s all “Chris Chris Chris”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
When the girl said Chris wanted to have sex with her in a bush, Bear Grylls came to mind. Chris Ingham - Bradford’s answer to Bear Grylls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.