The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks red has he had this replica signature done recently?
That’s just his ginger skin going red from a bit of sun!

I watched the Sarah Ingham Forever tattoo vlog for a laugh before and the Tom Delonge one is there. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With reference to Esme doing 8-9 school work, Perhaps this is the level Esme is working at. Haven’t they said before she struggles and is behind academically.
My daughter is 10 and in yr 6 she has ASD and SEN and she is only working at yr 3 level.
I wonder if Esme has SEN. If so then they should be ashamed of themselves for taking her out of school for non essential holidays.
Ive worried about my daughter having one day off before because I know how far behind she is.
The reason the girls are very slow academically Is because of bad attendance. I work very closely with sen and diagnose. It’s a real shame because they had the potential to be What they whated to be and have normal dreams, desires. Their idiot parents have stolen their innocence and that is a tragedy. Hope your coping well with your asd daughter at home, it’s a very confusing time for them and a lot of people don’t understand how hard it can be! Take care everyone and stay safe

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We know where they live because they filmed the street name in one of their vlogs and went on about the company that built the houses

We know the school the girls go to

We know the dance school the girls go to

We know how greasy Chris’s hair gets

We know how much weight Lazy has put on

We know how late Jace stays up because they Instagram it

We know Sarah can’t cook and how much they eat out

We know how northern they sounded a few years ago and now try not to sound northern

We know how tit Chris is on his roller skates

We know they over occupy hotel rooms which is illegal
We know how much they overcharge on their tit blankets and merchandise
We know Chris doesn’t sleep in the same bed as Sarah
We know Chris is addicted to pain
We know how tit the vlogs are and they don’t actually enjoy doing any of it it’s just for the money
We know Sarah is a bully
We know Chris slides into young girls DMs
We know Sarah is an enabler
We know they are narcissists
We know they have no friends, no real friends

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That Henry cleaning set is 36 months plus - while the tough table activities & yesterday's shape game are pre-school/reception year activities.. two words lazy 'age appropriate'

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That Henry cleaning set is 36 months plus - while the tough table activities & yesterday's shape game are pre-school/reception year activities.. two words lazy 'age appropriate'
Neither her or Chris take age appropriation seriously 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m still laughing at the fact someone grassed Noncey into the council for skating with that stupid rail in the street.

Can’t wait for him to get a fine by the police, then ranting about it and calling them “foos” or whatever stupid word he uses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
With reference to Esme doing 8-9 school work, Perhaps this is the level Esme is working at. Haven’t they said before she struggles and is behind academically.
My daughter is 10 and in yr 6 she has ASD and SEN and she is only working at yr 3 level.
I wonder if Esme has SEN. If so then they should be ashamed of themselves for taking her out of school for non essential holidays.
Ive worried about my daughter having one day off before because I know how far behind she is.
You may have a very valid point. However, given the atrocious excuse for parents Lazy and Creepy are it would be reasonable to suggest if Esme had problems it would have been click baited (a very lot) often.

Reactions: 6
Homeschool Mingham Style (IMO it all looks staged, don't think the girls are doing anything)
Math: fractions: math expert of a father can't run away fast enough to help and idiot mother has no clue😆
Science: Let's make Snow: I do that with my preschool class Age inappropriate
Sensory: bags of colored water taped to a window: it's supposed to be mixed with oil. Jace had no interest at all
Gym: Let's watch nonce run around the house while his man boobs shake😖
Ethics: Should I sneak into my daughter's bedroom and rummage through her things for chocolate? What's that family's obsession with sweets? 🤔
Cooking: Let's cook more slop😣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shameless to charge those prices for that crap. Lazy’s last rant about the prams was an utter disgrace as well. Does she even care that she’s addressing herself to kids!

Reactions: 13
The reason the girls are very slow academically Is because of bad attendance. I work very closely with sen and diagnose. It’s a real shame because they had the potential to be What they whated to be and have normal dreams, desires. Their idiot parents have stolen their innocence and that is a tragedy. Hope your coping well with your asd daughter at home, it’s a very confusing time for them and a lot of people don’t understand how hard it can be! Take care everyone and stay safe
Yes we’re coping, thankyou. We have regular contact with school. My daughter has an EHCP so a place is offered at school, but I’m not willing to send her until it’s totally safe to do so. She finds school very stressful anyway and is not in any rush to go back just yet.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.