The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter said she would be more embarrassed by that girl boss essentials bag falling out her bag than a sanitary towel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I am still confused by the ingham set up and a comment Sarah made the other day hit nail on head.

So in beginning Sarah started the channel to give her something to do after her mum died her words, fair play Sarah ill give you that because you was lovely as was your girls, whether it was an act and now your act has slipped or whether that was you and life's changed you only you know that, but still she did something right it drew in people I'm an adult who works but I still liked to watch as was just so relatable.
When that chanel grew sponsor's came knocking, freebies came Chris gave up work, now I'm believing this was to claim the goodies and try to take limelight away from his at time succussful wife, he felt his wife was getting attention cash handed to her whilst he was not now in charge of being main breadwinner.
Sarah's been manipulated good and proper I'm not talking about the grooming or their behaviour I'm just on about the chanel, he's referred to it alot as his chanel, not ours his, he claims he does editing its all his, his bank cards, he tells her what she can and can't buy, like that new table, she said Chris wasn't happy with her spending, sorry that doesn't sit right with me, I work as does my husband I can buy whatever I like as long as I have money to buy it. If you have thousands as claimed why would he moan about a table to keep his kids entertained, but can happily splash cash on himself with rails. Sorry I know they say we only see 20 mins and we don't know them (, thankfully) but that yourself both have perceived. Sorry Sarah but yoyr husband totally dominates the cash and chanel and you are now backseat driver of a business you once started up and actually grew. He's ruined it as well. Why are you with him. Are you with him as your scared to be by yourself scared you won't have the money you deserve because you will. But instead of seeing logic you've grown into a witch, and someone who's supported your husbands vile behaviour.
You've clearly put on Weight and that's a sign of unhappiness and giving up, is your husband worth that or are you over eatting because people have seen through you all. Either way your chanel you once had that was glowing is now gutter trash riddled with negativity, and disgusting behaviour. Your reputation down pan and little by little people waking up. Chris has really truly destroyed the good you once had.
How couples handle finances is very telling. Shared access to funds requires mutual trust and respect in all aspects of the relationship. To the best of my knowledge most people have joint accounts and access to the funds in them.
How can there be any trust or respect between these two?
She has chosen to stick by him when most would find his grooming/cheating behaviour so abhorrent they had no option to end it for their own and their children’s well being.
His financial status and control is equally unsavoury. However it must be remembered that she is an award winning spendthrift with a shopping addiction. Left free to fly she has the ability to bankrupt them in no time at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see Thomas has spent another £50 on a crappy teen&me blanket this afternoon. Worrying to say the least!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My daughter said she would be more embarrassed by that girl boss essentials bag falling out her bag than a sanitary towel.
Pahahahahaaaaaa 😂 Genius.

I hope they've removed those awful things from Esmes hair in today's vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhhh if only they would burst on creepys clean floor ! The look on his face ! 🤯😂
Definitely Pinterest but can definitely break. She should be looking up recipes on there. The kid has a million toys or you know what play with him!

Reactions: 7
How are they allowed to park their caravan on the drive.... I remember when we bought our house (new build fro builder) there were a number of caveats in the paperwork and I specifically remember the one about not being able to park a caravan in the front drive... ???
I always question this - I work for a new Housebuilder and our caveats are the same as what you described. No Caravans, Work Vans etc

Reactions: 14
Sarah's asking for "dares for the NHS" for an upcoming video... anyone got any suggestions? ;):LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Chris is rooting through Esme's room and possessions :oops: That makes me so uncomfortable!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sarah's asking for "dares for the NHS" for an upcoming video... anyone got any suggestions? ;):LOL:
donate all your earnings from your crappy vlogs to the week to a charity who needs it?

probably too much to ask.

How are the dares 'for the NHS'? Are they raising money for them or something, or just labelling it as that in an attempt to look good?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.