The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just her but those who supported her and I don't mean a few tweets, those who listened to her sob, those who kept her going and told her not to harm herself, there was a lot of support out there for her and she's 'literally' just kicked them all aside because she's now talking to Sarah. Same with Chloe, she no longer sees his messages as inappropriate "not as bad as they were" I think was her tweet.
It's upsetting isn't it? We will never know what has happened with both these young women. It's a kick in the teeth for the campaign and it will further deter other victims coming forward. They can't possibly suddenly feel that what Creepy did to them was acceptable? It's just so very sad.

Reactions: 21
Oh there is just too much to say! The beautiful irony of Sarah mocking a “level of intelligence” when she can barely string a rant together 😂 Took me several attempts to understand what she was on about. But they are, obviously, HILARIOUS!!!! And she just randomly opened some of the messages....that’s not true is it, Sarah 🤔

Also, it’s a business account; she is actually digging her brand a deep grave with all this “troll” hunting. Who would touch any one on social media who reacts like she does and broadcasts so much hate? It’s so unprofessional. You have Chris’ teenage fans sticking up for you - they won’t pay the bills my love ☺

In true Ingham style she throws the police threat in - it’s all they have and, unsurprisingly, nothing comes of it. Lazy, the police have nothing to do with this and I absolutely guarantee you that 🤫 So, grow a pair and think long and hard why people justifiably don’t like you and your cheating, greasy, grooming, perverted husband ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
After reading further and thinking a lot of the info this MJ tweeter wrote was mere coincidences. I think I need to eat my words. This one seems too much of a coincidence.
She’s also a massive MJ fan, and we know she’s a weirdo sympathiser 😬

Reactions: 13
It's upsetting isn't it? We will never know what has happened with both these young women. It's a kick in the teeth for the campaign and it will further deter other victims coming forward. They can't possibly suddenly feel that what Creepy did to them was acceptable? It's just so very sad.
Surely what they’ve already put out there is now out there. They can’t force Dougal etc to remove any mention. I thought once you posted something in the public domain like twitter that it’s no longer yours to claim rights to? Ie don’t put stuff on the internet if you don’t want it shared

Oh there is just too much to say! The beautiful irony of Sarah mocking a “level of intelligence” when she can barely string a rant together 😂 Took me several attempts to understand what she was on about. But they are, obviously, HILARIOUS!!!! And she just randomly opened some of the messages....that’s not true is it, Sarah 🤔

Also, it’s a business account; she is actually digging her brand a deep grave with all this “troll” hunting. Who would touch any one on social media who reacts like she does and broadcasts so much hate? It’s so unprofessional. You have Chris’ teenage fans sticking up for you - they won’t pay the bills my love ☺

In true Ingham style she throws the police threat in - it’s all they have and, unsurprisingly, nothing comes of it. Lazy, the police have nothing to do with this and I absolutely guarantee you that 🤫 So, grow a pair and think long and hard why people justifiably don’t like you and your cheating, greasy, grooming, perverted husband ✌
Can imagine Chris in the background
“Babe mention they are ignorant, babe the police, it’s harrassment, babe [email protected] remember to include that”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Meanwhile that disgusting piece of dog dirt has a free pass to continue to wreck more young lives as he's never been brought to task for what he's done and so as that type do will carry on doing it. Him his wife and everyone else who enabled him have a lot to answer for. It's absolutely disgusting. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This might be an unpopular opinion but I feel that some of the girls who have “bravely” come forward about what Chris did are now showing themselves to be tantamount to the kind of women who slept with footballers and sold kiss and tells to the News of the World back in the day. They’re not very brave at all and Hayley in particular just looks as though she wanted a quick buck from it all. Whether they’ve “made peace” or not it still doesn’t deflect from the fact that what Chris did is absolutely 💯% wrong and is a form of grooming and he has now been tarred as a pervert and is proving himself to be one. Having worked with girls who have been groomed and exploited people like Hayley and Chloe are making it so hard for the GENUINE victims of this crime to come forward. In my eyes they’ve proved themselves to be nothing more than silly Impressionable girls with stars in their eyes willing to jump into bed with a “famous” YouTuber but when tit gets real go crying to The Sun. With just one google anyone can now read their stories and by going back on what they have said have made themselves unbelievable and discredited themselves. So do yourselves a favour girls and shut the duck up now so that real victims of child exploitation can come forward in peace and seek help without people like you who take the absolute piss!! As someone else said Hayley didn’t mind milking it when she thought people would pay for her baby stuff and for her live a life without working for money 😡 Well you’ve milked it enough now so off you duck back under your rock.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Meanwhile that disgusting piece of dog dirt has a free pass to continue to wreck more young lives as he's never been brought to task for what he's done and so as that type do will carry on doing it. Him his wife and everyone else who enabled him have a lot to answer for. It's absolutely disgusting. 😡
They will definitely get their comeuppance
This might be an unpopular opinion but I feel that some of the girls who have “bravely” come forward about what Chris did are now showing themselves to be tantamount to the kind of women who slept with footballers and sold kiss and tells to the News of the World back in the day. They’re not very brave at all and Hayley in particular just looks as though she wanted a quick buck from it all. Whether they’ve “made peace” or not it still doesn’t deflect from the fact that what Chris did is absolutely 💯% wrong and is a form of grooming and he has now been tarred as a pervert and is proving himself to be one. Having worked with girls who have been groomed and exploited people like Hayley and Chloe are making it so hard for the GENUINE victims of this crime to come forward. In my eyes they’ve proved themselves to be nothing more than silly Impressionable girls with stars in their eyes willing to jump into bed with a “famous” YouTuber but when tit gets real go crying to The Sun. With just one google anyone can now read their stories and by going back on what they have said have made themselves unbelievable and discredited themselves. So do yourselves a favour girls and shut the duck up now so that real victims of child exploitation can come forward in peace and seek help without people like you who take the absolute piss!! As someone else said Hayley didn’t mind milking it when she thought people would pay for her baby stuff and for her live a life without working for money 😡 Well you’ve milked it enough now so off you duck back under your rock.
They are still being groomed though aren’t they.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
“I look up to Chris he’s my inspiration“ imagine aspiring to be a greasy nonce on skates, could never be me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely disgusting! such lazy people honestly, what’s wrong with Isabelle can she not the pick the poop up? No excuse they have one dog I have 3 and all the dog tit is picked up, grass is hosed down first thing in the morning and so is the patio so my little boy doesn’t tread in it or in a skidder😊😂. Poor prinny needs a new home all they do is clear off and leave her

Reactions: 13
They will definitely get their comeuppance.lMeanwhile, they live in a miserable social media world where they have

They are still being groomed though aren’t they.
100% being groomed but how do you expect other people/agencies to take grooming seriously when clusters of silly girls like this discredit it. The reason I left my child protection job was due to not enough people taking what is going on in plain site may I add seriously enough. Child exploitation is normally always in plain site and enabled because people “don’t want to cause trouble” for various reasons and it’s also normally enabled by people like Sarah Ingham but all I’m saying is people like Hayley and co are taking the absolute piss. The way they are now acting just makes it look like they knew exactly what they were doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
no apologies for the length of this..even creepy has arrived

Another poor young girl DMing him. They will quit YouTube soon; I can feel it. All this ranting and raving can't be doing anyone good. Chris is a mess and he's the one wo started this all. All the fried spam won't be helping

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.