The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please dont Judge me
I am having Chicken Korma for ma tea Sauce from a Jar
You Haters can hate
If i want to be Lazy for my tea i will be lazy for ma tea :ROFLMAO:
That has cracked me up😂 If you can’t prepare a meal that Raymond Blanc would approve of, the wrath of Tattle will be swift and vengeful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Love your post. How are you and how is the baby doing? Hope all’s going well
We're all doing great, thank you 🙂 a little more difficult given the current circumstances, but we're powering on through. Can't wait to feed the little guy some McDonald's when it reopens 😉 (I'm kidding - I'm not a knob)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Right, it is a big ask, but I have been awol for about a month.
Can someone give me a brief update of what has happened since they came home? Are they being good citizens or ignoring the lockdown? I think a am about 10 threads behind.
They’re still the same scrounging self obsessed pricks they’ve always been except Nanna isn’t spending her pension at the white rose centre due to kick down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone commented on the vlog about Prinny not going for a walk and of course the iFam are still defending the Inghams!

Also find it horrible someone has commented they haven’t walked their dog for four weeks because they aren’t going out for “anything”. I know everyone is scared/worried with everything happening right now but that’s not being a responsible pet owner. You can go out and stay away from others, I’m doing it daily while walking my own dog

I was also blocked from their YouTube for posting comments about Prinny 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just read on Twitter that isla was apparently a fan of slenderman 😲 the parenting is awful honestly
Clearly don't look at what they watch or listen too

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just read on Twitter that isla was apparently a fan of slenderman 😲 the parenting is awful honestly
Clearly don't look at what they watch or listen too
Omg!! There's no way that my daughter would be listening to them etc. They're terrible parents

Reactions: 6
Omg!! There's no way that my daughter would be listening to them etc. They're terrible parents
Just checked the age rating for slenderman the movie and its pg13 (meaning its inappropriate for under 13s) isla is 7/8 there was a girl in America who was stabbed in the woods by her so called friends she's alive luckily but the girls are in jail
They need to get off YouTube, how they haven't they had people involved 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Right, it is a big ask, but I have been awol for about a month.
Can someone give me a brief update of what has happened since they came home? Are they being good citizens or ignoring the lockdown? I think a am about 10 threads behind.
Oh Annie Annie do you need to ask
Rules for everyone but not the Inghams,
The only way to Lock them lot down is a Chain and padlock :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
For want of a better word People who have a Learning Disability can lead an independent life
with very little intervention, perhaps Thomas is capable of looking after his own finances
and making his own decisions none of us know for sure,
My own Son needs help with Finances and personal care but is more than capable of feeding himself once food is cooked for him.
He lives at home with us so is well looked after.Some of the kids he went to school with have grown
up to be very independent at least a couple i remember have Married
If My son ever asked if he could buy any of the Ingham or Shortle Tat then i would not allow it.
Yes of course each situation is different and I know there are varying degrees of disabled, I just meant depends on them to help him with this problem specifically :)

Reactions: 4
But according to iFam a garden is sufficient for a dog... 🙄
with no stimulus at all the same walls around day out and day in. no life for a doggo. Try putting the girls out ther for 3 hours without anything to play with other than walking around and around or lay down.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You'll know how often that dog is taken out, or rather left in the garden, by all the 'burnt grass' piss patches in the lawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does Chris edit out his selfie stick when skating? You see the shadow of a pole but you don't see one. There's probably an inudendo somewhere 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.