The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'll know how often that dog is taken out, or rather left in the garden, by all the 'burnt grass' piss patches in the lawn.
I noticed that the other day too. Why are they allowing their dog to use the garden as a toilet and then allow Jace and the girls to walk around barefooted. Just take the poor thing out FFS

• Sick
Reactions: 16
with no stimulus at all the same walls around day out and day in. no life for a doggo. Try putting the girls out ther for 3 hours without anything to play with other than walking around and around or lay down.
It’s so sad. Chris was complaining about being bored too so I just don’t understand how they haven’t thought to get a new lead or even go pick the old one up since Sarah is apparently having to shop for Chris’ parents essentials and walk Prinny 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just checked the age rating for slenderman the movie and its pg13 (meaning its inappropriate for under 13s) isla is 7/8 there was a girl in America who was stabbed in the woods by her so called friends she's alive luckily but the girls are in jail
They need to get off YouTube, how they haven't they had people involved 😡
I'm sure it's a certificate 15? Got to be, surely.
My neice who is 10 was caught watching it recently by her Mum and she told her that I allowed her to watch The Purge 🤣 A blatent lie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Just a theory but what if Sarah saw my comment asking you guys if you think they're racist, and decided to fuel the fire by doing the box braids knowing it can be controversial? The timing is interesting is what I'm saying. I'm starting to think they like controversy.

Imo tho, I don't think box braids or any kind of braids are for only one certain race. It's not cultural appropriation. People can do what they want. Black people sew Korean hair in with their real hair....so if nobody cares about weaves then I don't think a white girl with box braids should be a big deal. BUT the way Chris handled it is as usual, out of line.
Shes been researching and buying the hair for a week now. I'm on the same Facebook group as her where she saw the idea !

Reactions: 8
I think Thomas's parents/caregivers are encouraging it. They've recorded him 'reacting' to Ingham Family related things. They obviously let him send presents, and bought him a Jace doll (as I doubt he has control over his own finances).

It's hard though. When you have a child who is mentally challenged they can become obsessed with things quickly and if this is what his obsession is then taking it from him could end up being more damaging, surely? His parents/caregivers shouldn't be encouraging this level of obsession but I don't think it's always that simple unfortunately.
Yes but it’s a parents job to protect their child. Even if that child is grown up if they have special needs you don’t encourage this type of thing. It’s dangerous. He is at risk of being targeted. His mother should be ashamed of herself.

Just read on Twitter that isla was apparently a fan of slenderman 😲 the parenting is awful honestly
Clearly don't look at what they watch or listen too
Oh i remeber that. Think it was last year, it's in a vlog somewhere.

Reactions: 2
They never walked that poor dog before the lockdown. So not surprised they won’t be doing it now. That dog is just another thing to them. Not a living breathing animal. Like with their children they think because they buy the dog presents and crap that she is fine and happy. Dogs need to be walked. Not just for exercise but for stimulation and fun. Especially as that dog has poodle in her. She will have lots of pent up energy she wants to burn off. Don’t get a dog if you can’t be bothered to care for one properly. And what a stupid name they have her. Doesn’t surprise me though with this chavvy family.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
i found something more facebook groups, just trawling through. isn’t it lovely when ifam turn on each other 😂
What lovely fans they have! NOT. Disgusting behaviour. Not surprising really I mean look who they are watching. They even sound like the inghams saying put your head in a bucket and roll down a hill. The girls wasn’t even saying anything bad for goodness sake! I would love that viewer to come and take a look at what we say here and try and tell us to put a bucket on our heads 😂. She wouldn’t last very long.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god, he didn’t ask a suicidal girl to film him skating, did he?
Yes, he did sadly. She was really struggling with her mental health and had told him that she had been sat by a bridge for hours. Instead of comforting her and tellimg her to ring the Samaritans, he called her a 'douche' and told her that she would feel better if she came and filmed him skating. When she again brought up how very badly she was feeling, he ignored her comments and started talking about how she should accompany him to an indoor skate park and meet some of his skater friends. The girl was only 18 and It was one of the most shocking things that I have ever read (I'll have to have a look and try and find screen shots. I know that the girl has posted the messages on YouTube). He did the same sort of thing with the 21 year old that he slept with in the Ibis. Months after they met up, she messaged him and told him that she was feeling suicidal 😔. Again, he did not tell the young woman to ring the Samaritans but instead told her that killing herself was a very selfish thing to do. His advice for her to feel better was to leave her family, friends and business, move down to Leeds and set up her business there. He told her that they could then. 'chill' (his word for having sex) all the time. He is an extremely self centred, uncaring 'man' who caused way more harm than good with his ignorant, diabolical messages to these young women. I shudder to think how many girls/women have received similar messages 😡😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
We're all doing great, thank you 🙂 a little more difficult given the current circumstances, but we're powering on through. Can't wait to feed the little guy some McDonald's when it reopens 😉 (I'm kidding - I'm not a knob)
Is that before or after you leave him alone on the beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i found something more facebook groups, just trawling through. isn’t it lovely when ifam turn on each other 😂
Seriously the ifam are like a pack of rabid animals.
It’s nice to know the kind of fans the Ingham’s attract. Their use of cuss words suits Sarah right down to the ground.

Reactions: 11
What lovely fans they have! NOT. Disgusting behaviour. Not surprising really I mean look who they are watching. They even sound like the inghams saying put your head in a bucket and roll down a hill. The girls wasn’t even saying anything bad for goodness sake! I would love that viewer to come and take a look at what we say here and try and tell us to put a bucket on our heads 😂. She wouldn’t last very long.
The person making the head in bucket comment is very rude. Troll account of Inghams I think

Homeschooling Ingham Style:
Biology: The study of plants😳
Chemistry: How to mix colors
Cooking: How to make beer🙄(Appalled a parent would let their 10 yr old pretend she's making beer or cocktails)
Grammar: "There is lots of dinosaurs"🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion (taken inspiration from Ifam comments): Chris Delonge, you forgotten Ingham, put your head in a bucket and roll down a hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
my daughter was watching TGF earlier and jay was doing a tour of his house, got to a room decorated for a kid and passed comment about not being chris ingham 😂

The person making the head in bucket comment is very rude. Troll account of Inghams I think
that’s what i thought

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.