The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in a bucket of cold water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Here we go 🍿🍿 hope it doesn't disappoint.

- Another clickbait title.

- Lazy has a full face of make up. Must have been to b&m.

- Considering Isla is supposed to be this really intelligent child, her writing is pretty messy for an 8 year old.

- Cannot cope with the hair.

- "nobody in our family has shots" ok Sarah, hun. Bet you had a few last night after the backlash.

- Bet little bratty Gretta is loving all the plastic cups.

- "Don't put all the blues in the same place" Sarah then puts all the reds in the same place...

- Really?! Isabelle playing with something that is suitable for a toddler. It's no wonder she gets so much hassle at school.

- Still waiting for the beer brewing. All I can see is a few cups filled with water and food colouring. Didn't creepy say they were doing something "mega" (or something along those lines) at the end of yesterday's vlog?

- Prinny looking fed up. Probably wants a walk.

- Why is Isla drinking it? I understand Jace drinking it, but Isla? Really?

- Esme knows how to make the perfect beer. Must have learnt that from the Dixon side of the family. For a family that "don't drink", their kids don't half know a lot about alcohol.

- I seriously cannot watch Esme with those braids.

- Lazy acting like a Pinterest mum. Unfortunately she's still a chavvy scumbag who sells her kids.

- No outro, no rant. Bet the rant for edited out 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The negative interaction must be going well for them with today's title.. they know people comment in the vlogs before watching, and some of the kids are likely to get In to an argument in the comments before even watching....

Reactions: 11
Il get jace out of the kitchen so kids can do there school work so y is he still in there them beads in esma hair omg you can see them pulling on her scalp you can see she dont like it Jace crying every min for food servers your right for teaching him early I can see one obese child coming along because she feeds as much she wants to shut him up little brat still up at 10 and beyond he should be bed lot earlyer hes winny winging baby must cought from his perants

Reactions: 12
there’s a shot straight down izzys top when she’s with jace outside.

chris you nonce, you edit these vlogs. you make me sick

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
there’s a shot straight down izzys top when she’s with jace outside.

chris you nonce, you edit these vlogs. you make me sick
I think that he does it on purpose to encourage paedos to watch their channel

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think lockdown has got to them loosing out on money to now resort to children brewing beer🥴 they deffo are doing it for the drama. Even if it’s bad they don’t care it’s all about the money clearly

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Of course it's Sarah's very own idea the tuff tray activity of mixing water and colourings together.
It's a well used simple science/sensory activity used regularly in childcare.

Everything has to be her idea, her own design, her own business, her own chocolate, her own wine...

She's so full of herself acting like fecking supermum because she's put water in plastic shot glasses 🙄 "30 pages of orders to do for you Ifam" said while rolling her eyes like it's an inconvenience to her.
There are 2 adults in that house, the 14 year old is seen parenting the girls and Jace more than you Lazy, packing up a few notebooks and pens isn't exactly hard work. She has no excuse not to be organised and up to date with orders imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was expecting a good rant but all we got was a very lot boring😀. I’ve got a daughter Izzy’s age and there is no way she would sit at a table,made for a toddler and play with water. Either Izzy’s is made to do it for the cameras or she really is that immature. And that was an abrupt ending. I wonder why 😂. Lazy and creepy must have had their work cut out reading all them comments on last nights vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we go 🍿🍿 hope it doesn't disappoint.

- Another clickbait title.

- Lazy has a full face of make up. Must have been to b&m.

- Considering Isla is supposed to be this really intelligent child, her writing is pretty messy for an 8 year old.

- Cannot cope with the hair.

- "nobody in our family has shots" ok Sarah, hun. Bet you had a few last night after the backlash.

- Bet little bratty Gretta is loving all the plastic cups.

- "Don't put all the blues in the same place" Sarah then puts all the reds in the same place...

- Really?! Isabelle playing with something that is suitable for a toddler. It's no wonder she gets so much hassle at school.

- Still waiting for the beer brewing. All I can see is a few cups filled with water and food colouring. Didn't creepy say they were doing something "mega" (or something along those lines) at the end of yesterday's vlog?

- Prinny looking fed up. Probably wants a walk.

- Why is Isla drinking it? I understand Jace drinking it, but Isla? Really?

- Esme knows how to make the perfect beer. Must have learnt that from the Dixon side of the family. For a family that "don't drink", their kids don't half know a lot about alcohol.

- I seriously cannot watch Esme with those braids.

- Lazy acting like a Pinterest mum. Unfortunately she's still a chavvy scumbag who sells her kids.

- No outro, no rant. Bet the rant for edited out 😉
The science work and the dinosaur list looked like two different sets of handwriting

Reactions: 10
Since he is mentally challenged then I guess that means he probably won't realize for himself that the obsession is a problem and therefore depends on his carers to help him...so sad that they're being so neglectful of his wellbeing. Maybe the Inghams need to stop replying even if he'll see it as mean. But then who deals with the aftermath when he falls apart? So sad.
For want of a better word People who have a Learning Disability can lead an independent life
with very little intervention, perhaps Thomas is capable of looking after his own finances
and making his own decisions none of us know for sure,
My own Son needs help with Finances and personal care but is more than capable of feeding himself once food is cooked for him.
He lives at home with us so is well looked after.Some of the kids he went to school with have grown
up to be very independent at least a couple i remember have Married
If My son ever asked if he could buy any of the Ingham or Shortle Tat then i would not allow it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The video is still on Tiktok for me. For them to take it down would be then admitting they are wrong and we all know how rare that is. For me I think the worst thing about this is Chris' response on last night's blog: "for the MINORITY that are offended by this you shouldn't be" something along those lines as I don't want to go back and look at that but what a truly awful choice of words.
The video is not there. Just checked. There's is one with her braids and terrible lip sync but not the one originally posted.

Reactions: 3
OMG how much plastic on a table....what a joke 😳 Also getting up early as Lazy likes a routine....private school insists that all pupils are online by 9.30am to speak to form tutors virtually...I think Lazy lies so much she doesn’t know she’s doing it 🙄

Reactions: 17
I’ve just had a horrible realisation. Lockdown has turned me into Sarah Ingham.
I now live in unflattering clothes and only leave the house to shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.